View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 08:50 AM   #5
Liberator of Makedonija

Liberator of Makedonija is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
Good research and analytics. As you said these minorities dont care about macedonia. Its a fairy tale that they love macedonia. Disappointing really, after macedonians gave so much rights and support to groups like cigans and vlach.

I dont understand modern macedonians. They try to hard to be seen as the nice guy or the progressive country in the balkans. So what mother THeresa is from Skopje, why celebrate and promote Esma Redžepova as some macedonian 'hero'? Promote macedonian folk instead. Fuck them, these guys never did anything for us in the past and certainly never helped in our moment of need.

God i wish macedonians where more like patriotic hungarians, poles or even serbs or bulgarians.
You realise the entire Macedonian nationalist ideology is based around the desire for a Macedonian state encompassing its entire geographic definition in which the ethnicity, language and religion of all its inhabitants are respected.