X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dove
    • Aug 2018

Pierre MD- Covid 19 Cure
    Emotional testimony in the senate of a Medical expert begging to have a drug thats been FDA approved for a decade to be used as it has 100% success in treatment and complete prevention of Covid-19

Dr Pierre Kory before the Senate Hearing 8 December 2020 - This appears to be a pivotal historical event.

"The amount of evidence to show Ivermectin is life-saving and protective is so immense, and the drug is so safe. It must be implemented - I'm asking the NIH to review our data and come up with recommendations."

"If you take it, you will not get sick. It has immense and potent antiviral activity."

Comment

• Dove
      • Aug 2018

Prevention and Treatment Protocols for COVID-19

Science marches on!
      We are a group of expert clinicians who are driven only by our desire to save lives. We continually update our protocols based on clinical observations as well as the best studies of modes of prevention and treatment therapies for COVID-19. For our latest, most comprehensive clinical guide to the management of COVID-19, please click the following text, or the box below the logos, to read and download “An Overview of the MATH+, I-MASK+ and I-RECOVER Protocols, A Guide to the Management of COVID-19”, by Dr. Paul Marik.

The protocols on this page represent our recommended approaches based on the best and most recent literature and research. The information is provided as guidance to healthcare providers worldwide and should only be used by medical professionals in formulating their approach to treatment. Please do not consider these protocols as personal medical advice, but as a

Comment

• Karposh
        • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        …I am troubled by the unprecedent amount of control and monitoring capabilities that governments have over their populations whilst "elitist" personalities brazenly disregard the same positions they force on others...
        There are plenty examples of this out there but here is one of the more recent ones that I've come across. The police are now knocking on people's doors late at night for things posted on social media that they don't agree with and question you if you attended a protest from 6 months ago. That is, a protest that they have deemed to be "unlawful" and contrary to the Public Health Order in their eyes. If you attended the protest just 2 weeks earlier, in solidarity with the BLM movement, then all good. It's science everyone. Covid 19 is a highly evolved and intelligent virus. It knows which demonstrations to infect and which not to infect. Don't question the science!

Subscribe to our channel! https://goo.gl/pyGqbu, A man records his encounter with the police where they bring a photo of a protest he'd posted and demand to ...

Comment

• kompir
          • Jan 2015

Social media is a cancer that is causing a disease far worse than beer virus ever could.

All one needs to consider is that on February 4 2004, the DARPA LifeLog project was "shut down".

The Pentagon canceled its so-called LifeLog project, an ambitious effort to build a database tracking a person's entire existence. Run by Darpa, the Defense Department's research arm, LifeLog aimed to gather in a single place just about everything an individual says, sees or does: the phone calls made, the TV shows watched, the magazines read, […]

The very next day, Facebook was "launched".
          Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
            The police are now knocking on people's doors late at night for things posted on social media that they don't agree with and question you if you attended a protest from 6 months ago. That is, a protest that they have deemed to be "unlawful" and contrary to the Public Health Order in their eyes. If you attended the protest just 2 weeks earlier, in solidarity with the BLM movement, then all good. It's science everyone. Covid 19 is a highly evolved and intelligent virus. It knows which demonstrations to infect and which not to infect. Don't question the science!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbD24YUEe84
            The Pfizer simps still probably think this is all very necessary.
            Oh, and the federal police can now edit your social media posts anyway. I used to mock China and now look at us. Disgusting.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

I just watched this and found my blood boiling. Shame on any people who think this is acceptable. Shame on intelligent people who can't see what is being developed around this fake narrative.

If you accept this, you accept North Macedonia also. You accept it because you have given up on (or never understood) inalienable rights.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                • Jan 2015

A quote I heard today:

“Why do the protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that did not protect the protected in the first place?”

Comment

• kompir
                  • Jan 2015

This is how compromised the Australian legal system has become:

A Fair Work commissioner who branded vaccination mandates “medical apartheid” has been criticised in a NSW Supreme Court judgment.

It is beyond redemption.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

I simply will not comply. And time will be my friend.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                      • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      I simply will not comply. And time will be my friend.
                      Quoted for truth.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

The revolution will not be televised.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                          • Jan 2015

A quote attributed to the local premier Dan Andrews da mu se sotri plemeto:

Meanwhile, the Premier said Victorians who were unvaccinated would be denied the freedoms enjoyed by vaccinated people well into next year.

“This will be well into 2022. Then we’re going to get into booster issues. That won’t be [about] your first and second dose, it will be, have you had your third? Then the other issue will be, well, who knows what [other] variant is coming?”

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

I used to think Australians wouldn't put up with the notion of "booster" shots. But nowadays they talk about about vaccines and think still being able to catch and transmit diseases after vaccinations is normal. I cannot believe how gullible the general population is.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Dove
                              • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              I used to think Australians wouldn't put up with the notion of "booster" shots. But nowadays they talk about about vaccines and think still being able to catch and transmit diseases after vaccinations is normal. I cannot believe how gullible the general population is.
                              Аnd loving it.

Maybe, most of us don't like to think so if there is no serious opposition to an idea then we go with the flow.

"Victoria on track to pass 90 per cent first dose vaccination coverage by the end of today." Obviously not good enough, therefore, "Victoria has a new $21 million package to get people vaccinated. Premier Daniel Andrews says it's designed to reach people such as those living with a disability, youth who are at risk, seniors, culturally diverse and multi-faith different communities, social housing residents and victims and survivors of family violence."

People are singing the praises of NT Chief Minister's (Gunner) response to Ted Cruz - Texas. People are very happy about other's being forced to be vaccinated. As a bonus in the NT not getting vaccinated may get you a fine too.

Comment

• YuriB
                                • Jan 2019

COVID19 vs. Flu: Covid is way more infectious, way more deadly and most importantly, no one has resistance to it being a new virus. Hence, within less than 2 years, Covid has caused a minimum of 5M deaths..

Because covid is new, therefore, we first need to develop an acceptable level of herd immunity before going back to normal. This can happen through immunization, which will protect most people and especially the vulnerable, or it can happen naturally, by letting the virus blaze through the community (and kill our old parents and grandparents plus any vulnerable youth in the process).

I think there should be a difference handling people who won't vs., people who medically can't take the vaccine. But still, some limitations, must apply to protect the community.

We still need masks until we reach an acceptable level of herd immunity even if double vaccinated. The vaccine is not a guarantee one cannot catch and transmit covid, but it definitely lessens the risk. It is really about probability.

If people are sick and dying, the economy will drop even more. The economy is made of people willing/capable to trade.

We have all been making sacrifices over the past two years. The selfishness, in my opinion, comes solely from the so called freedom/libertarian block. Especially, those who actually accept vaccines but want to use this opportunity to play the sovereign citizen act. Personally, I have more respect for antivaccers. They are at least in their heads convinced that they protect their health.

Definitely happy with how NZ has fared so far! Especially when compared to the world. It could have been better of course, for instance, they should have started vaccination much earlier!
                                Regards,
                                A Greek supporting self-determination of Macedonians!

Comment

Working...
                                X