Bobby (Bobi) Andonov - Australia's Got Talent (Show)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • I of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    I of Macedon, Whats your opinion on Bobby's interview on Today Tonight?

They made it look like he was some sort of a cheat, in the audition he was asked where did he learn to sign and he said i dont know then they showed how he went to singing school.
    My problem is not what the interviewer asked Bobby or the story itself, but how today tonight introduced the story, that is:

"there's something the judges and Australia didn't know, the question is couldn't affect his (Bobby's) chances of winning?"

Why not mention the other contestant's in the intro? Because Bobby is the favourite to win - would be an obvious answer. As they say the bigger the star the bigger the story, unfortunately thats the media

At least the story began turning positive, though toward the end may I add (usually how story's, films etc are constructed anyway though its also done the opposite of ways), whereby they state "the producers behind the show fremantle media have confirmed that Bobby was completely upfront with them and that many other performers in the contest have had professional experience."

Noteworthy the produces of the show state that Australia's Got Talent showcases both professional and unprofessional talent.

The most positive part of the story is the guys comment toward the end, that is "you have to be a fool to think this kid just walked off the street and could sing that way,....this kid has a very very very rare talent."
    Last edited by I of Macedon; 05-13-2010, 11:20 AM.
    No need to sit in the shade, because we stand under our own sun

Comment

• sf.
      • Jan 2010

OK, let me explain channel 7's MO through TT. Historically, TT and ACA would rubbish each other's shows, but it caused them too much distress and negativity. Lately, they've taken another tact: promote your own station's shows through a fake expose. Basically, they grab the viewers attention with seemingly scandalous claims, and then the story peters out into a feel-good promo. And to the dummy viewers, who probably forgot which show (TT or ACA) they're watching at the time, it all looks like legitimate news reporting or the continuation of the past channel wars.

I didn't see the episode but I bet that viewers were subliminally urged to vote for Bobby.
      Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Bij
        • Oct 2009

Voting closes midday AEST today SMS BOBBY to 19977772

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
          • Sep 2008

TOSHE picked him OUT .... the same spirit is definetly with/on him.

we can only pray that his famosity won´t becomes a danger for his life, like it was with toshe and his obscure accident.
          1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
          2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• osiris
            • Sep 2008

this kid will be a star he has such class and poise its hard to believe he is only 15.

bravo booby andonov you make us all proud.

Comment

• I of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
              What a champ, I love this kid!

Here is his YouTube page with his videos:
              ‘Between the Lines’ March 21st Pre Save X https://bio.to/BOBIANDONOV With sophomore EP SAINT, Bobi Andonov transforms tumultuous relationships and homecomings into genre-defying alt-pop, with the Macedonian-Australian pulling from his heritage, film noir and falsetto greats to tell stories of heartbreak, hard conversations and late-night revelations. Having grown up on stage, Bobi is now commanding it. Describing SAINT as a “skin-shedding moment”, Bobi wrote with clarity and quickness while returning to his family home mid-Melbourne winter last year. With few distractions and the space to reflect on his life in LA, the singer-songwriter expands upon the cinematic world of debut EP In Bad Company, revealing more of himself through an eclectic mix of influences like Jai Paul, D’Angelo, Prince, Michael Hutchence and sprinkles of Macedonian folk.

P.S. Mods, please make this a sticky while the Australia's Got Talent show is on.
              I decided to check out his page and watched one episode, specifically Ep6. Where within the episode he did an awesome (emphasizing the word awesome) cover of James Morrisons' song - you make it real. Where his vocals really show (though nothings new there ).

The song itself begins at around about 3:35min, watch it, you wont be disappointed.

YouTube - BobbyTeeVee Ep6

And, this is the original James Morrison version - hear the difference

YouTube - James Morrison - You Make It Real

The judge on the show (I think it was Brian Mcfadden) was right when he said that, it not like watching just a kid on Australia's got talent but someone who's been around for ages and has sold millions of records.

This kids gold, I actually feel sorry for the girls - there gonna be obsessed with him though probably already are.

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Bobby made it to the grand final with the highest number of votes
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Mikail
                  • Sep 2008

Yeah he's doing well. Bravo Bobby. Do both Australia and Macedonia proud!
                  From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

Straight into the Grand Final - fantastic - what a talent!
                    He just keeps getting better, bring on the Grand Final!
                    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

Gordost na Makedontsite, bravo Bobby
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• I of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Bobby Andonov has a back-up plan

BY LINA MESITI
                        19 May, 2010 09:30 AM

A WILLIAMSTOWN High School student is becoming a big hit with his performance on Channel 7's Australia's Got Talent.

Bobby Andonov, 15, hopes the performance will catapult him to fame in the music industry.

The affable young man spoke of his dream as he prepared for a singing lesson at a studio in Williamstown last Friday.

Andonov has the voice of an angel, is blessed with good looks and has a friendly attitude that will serve him well in the cut-throat world of show business.

"I really enjoy performing, it's something I've done since I was nine years old," he says.

"I remember the first time I got up on stage, I was so nervous I couldn't think straight. But the experience I've gained on AGT has been incredible.

"I'm getting used to all the media attention, too. It's a lot of fun. Andonov says he has plenty of support from his family and friends and is relishing the attention he receives at school.

"My family have been fantastic and it's funny, but the girls at school seem to notice me a lot more.

"The teachers are cutting me some slack, too, which is really good, because I've got a lot of commitments with the show and having to rehearse, so I really appreciate that."

Andonov has had a burning ambition to become a performer, but realises there is plenty of hard work to be done before his dream becomes a reality.

"It's something I'm totally focused on, but I know that I have to have a back-up plan in case it doesn't work out," he says.

"My brother is an architect and it's something that I'm interested in, too; it's something that I could study while I'm singing."

This website is for sale! themail.com.au is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, themail.com.au has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

• Piperka
                          • Feb 2010

I'm so proud of him!!! Can't wait to see him rise to the top globally!

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Piperka, Where have you been all this time??

Good to have you back

Bobi Andonov will be the next Justin Beaver, you watch.
                            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Piperka
                              • Feb 2010

Fala Prolet! I'm an avid reader of this forum, but due to my laziness I lack in posts.

Justin "Beaver" has nothing on our Bobi!

Comment

• Rogi
                                • Sep 2008

I didn't realise Davis was an architect? Surely he's just graduated or still studying? Bravo, their parents must be so proud of both of them!

Comment

Working...
                                X