• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Amphipolis
    Banned
    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
    There you go again. First they're Bulgarians, then they're Exarchists, then they have pro-Bulgarian consciousness, then they're Slavic speakers.

Keep on running from the truth. It'll soon come to bite you in the ass.
    Not sure what your objection is.

Comment

• Dejan
      • Sep 2008

The demise of amphipolis. Keep digging your hole
      You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
        Not sure what your objection is.
        You being a fuckin' racist, neo-nazi prick, blissfully wallowing in a medieval fools paradise is one objection that readily comes to mind...

Comment

• Amphipolis
          Banned
          • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          You being a fuckin' racist, neo-nazi prick, blissfully wallowing in a medieval fools paradise is one objection that readily comes to mind...
          And what's that supposed to mean concerning the content and the data of our discussion?

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

And what's that supposed to mean concerning the content and the data of our discussion?
            Perhaps a pictorial representation will explain your ethnic myopia...

Last edited by Phoenix; 08-27-2016, 12:47 AM.

Comment

• Spirit
              • May 2015

Referring to voluntary exchanges of Treaty of Nuilly, 1919 I thought Macedonians were not part but ALL of it. Actually, it included people from Thrace too but I don't have the numbers per area.

Totally, 90,000 people moved from Greece to Bulgaria and 50,000 from Bulgaria to Greece. After that, a census in Greece announces a more accurate number (41,000) of Slavic speakers that decided to stay.

It's possible this division was based on Patriarchist- Exarchists aligning, pro-Greek or pro-Bulgarian consciousness, personal reasons etc., I guess several speculations and estimations are possible since it was voluntary.

A relevant thread is here (but not the only one)

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...hlight=Neuilly
              You know what I find very funny about your quote "Referring to voluntary exchanges of Treaty of Nuilly, 1919" I am going to highlight the word "VOLUNTARY" which means "done, given, or acting of one's own free will."
              I am pretty sure that the Macedonians were not acting of their own free will when it came to the population exchanges, they had no say in the matter.
              Last edited by Spirit; 08-27-2016, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Amphipolis
                Banned
                • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Spirit View Post
                You know what I find very funny about your quote "Referring to voluntary exchanges of Treaty of Nuilly, 1919" I am going to highlight the word "VOLUNTARY" which means "done, given, or acting of one's own free will."
                I am pretty sure that the Macedonians were not acting of their own free will when it came to the population exchanges, they had no say in the matter.
                This exchange was a voluntary one, the Greek-Turkish one was obligatory. Details can be found through the link to the other thread.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Re: Forced sharing of houses
                  That is impossible.
                  What would you know? Are you looking at history books? Ask a real Macedonian how some of these imports were given your spare bedroom, then reporting you to the Greek authorities because you were speaking Macedonian instead of Greek.

But what would you know? Your former Turkish national imports now call themselves Macedonian. That is one of those elephants in your spare bedroom.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Amphipolis
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    Re: Forced sharing of houses

What would you know? Are you looking at history books? Ask a real Macedonian how some of these imports were given your spare bedroom, then reporting you to the Greek authorities because you were speaking Macedonian instead of Greek.
                    That's because history books, newspapers and all kind of sources are not in contact with your imagination. At least you didn't claim the law forced you to take the refugees in your bed too.

Comment

• vicsinad
                      • May 2011

That's because history books, newspapers and all kind of sources are not in contact with your imagination.
                      That's because they've only ever been in contact with the imaginations of Bulgarian and Greek propagandists.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

That's because history books, newspapers and all kind of sources are not in contact with your imagination. At least you didn't claim the law forced you to take the refugees in your bed too.
                        I'll trust my grandmother more than you if you don't mind. Greeks are known to lie, cheat and steal in the best and worst of Spartan tradition.

I can't believe how a relative of mine was feeling sad for the former Turkish national refugees when watching a documentary about them in Greece. Completely oblivious to the fact that the indigenous Macedonians suffered on a whole different level.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          I'll trust my grandmother more than you if you don't mind.

Agreed Risto, my older family (grandparents included) have many stories of what happened, I trust them over some biased text written by someone who wasn't even there
                          I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Redsun
                            • Jul 2013

That's because history books, newspapers and all kind of sources are not in contact with your imagination.
                            “Newspapers”, that alone undermines your post. Besides history books and newspapers, what are you referring to when you say “all kinds of sources?”

History books written by who, where did they source there information?

"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." - Winston Churchill

At least you didn't claim the law forced you to take the refugees in your bed too.
                            Saying “didn’t claim” you deny the content of RTG’s post genuine, yet you didn’t provide any credible source to support what you had stated previously.

You are a pervert and a creep.

Comment

Working...
                            X