X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Voltron
    Banned
    • Jan 2011

Are you saying that Greek commies wanted to seperate Macedonia from Greece ? Is there any evidence of this ?

Comment

• Daskalot
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
      Are you saying that Greek commies wanted to seperate Macedonia from Greece ? Is there any evidence of this ?
      I am speaking in general terms, not specific to the KKE in Greece.
      The impression given to the Macedonians was that this might be possible.
      Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• La Bira
        Banned
        • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        What were the problems you identified La Bira?
        Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
        Could you please tell us what was so good about it?
        La Bira are you Greek?
        Risto the Great, Daskalot
        The film describes the final battles through the life and death of 4 or 5 main heroes and a few secondary ones. I would overall rate it with a... 7.5/10, so it's quite good for a Greek film, totally succeeding in the human drama and being decent in the grant scale (battles, explosions, special effects etc).
        Politically, it's of course a left-wing film (as all Greek films are) but it is generally balanced, discreetly critical and respectful for both sides and avoids tons of direct propaganda.
        The most embarrassing scenes (at least from my point of view) were the opening scene with the King and a... bearded Prime Minister (!?! - what the hell was that) and all the scenes involving the American councillors. It's not that I'm not anti-American myself, I just found it too cliché and inaccurate to suggest that it was (in a large degree) the American's fault. The Napalm bombing is generally presented as a war crime.
        The smaller stories, the depiction of the two sides, the mood, the tortures, the courts are well done, the landscape, the casting, the performances were very good.
        This isn't a film of political analysis, though the story can't escape politics. Same goes for any ethnic references (which are indirect).

Yes, I’m Greek.

Daskalot, Voltron
        The stance of the Communist Party of Greece was by necessity compromising and unclear. Their wording was very careful; nobody (including them) knows what they wanted, how far and where to they could go.
        There are tons of documents and testimonies describing the disagreements, dilemmas and problems within their intentions and decisions.
        Last edited by La Bira; 12-06-2011, 07:51 AM.

Comment

• Daskalot
          • Sep 2008

La Bira, you sound like an old friend of ours from Salonica, are you him by any chance?

Comment

• La Bira
            Banned
            • Nov 2011

Yes, I'm afraid so. I always sound like me.

Comment

• Daskalot
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by La Bira View Post
              Yes, I'm afraid so. I always sound like me.
              So what brings you here this time around?
              You are so persistent in being here that it looks like you are part of some government agency, are you?

Comment

• La Bira
                Banned
                • Nov 2011

So what brings you here this time around?
                You are so persistent in being here that it looks like you are part of some government agency, are you?
                "This time"? I never really left. I’m attracted by the title of the forum and the topics. I also like the colors… and… OK… some of the members.

LOL, you’re becoming paranoid now. Then again, I'm a civil servant, so in a way, I do belong in a government agency. I believe the Cypriots call it "government" (they say "I work for the government") but in Greece we just call it public sector.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Do you not believe this was the case? Do you think Macedonians fought for the communists because they were not promised autonomy?
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

"This time"? I never really left. I’m attracted by the title of the forum and the topics. I also like the colors… and… OK… some of the members.
                    Let's see how long you can contain your idiotic racist tendencies this time.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Daskalot
                      • Sep 2008

LOL, you’re becoming paranoid now. Then again, I'm a civil servant, so in a way, I do belong in a government agency. I believe the Cypriots call it "government" (they say "I work for the government") but in Greece we just call it public sector.
                      I see, so what are you doing on the forum during working hours in Greece? Is this how you are battling your economic crisis?

Comment

• Voltron
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        Do you not believe this was the case? Do you think Macedonians fought for the communists because they were not promised autonomy?
                        I dont know. Besides, its also a possibililty that other communist countries made those promises not the Greek Communists. In any case, I never did like KKE, if they did then they are indeed traitorous bastards.

Comment

• La Bira
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2011

I see, so what are you doing on the forum during working hours in Greece? Is this how you are battling your economic crisis?
                          My work doesn’t have “working hours” and is, 90% of the time, in front of a computer. I don’t really know how I could help with the economic crisis, as an individual.

Comment

• Daskalot
                            • Sep 2008

My work doesn’t have “working hours” and is, 90% of the time, in front of a computer. I don’t really know how I could help with the economic crisis, as an individual.
                            So as a civil servant paid by the Greek taxpayers* you have the luxury to set your own working hours and at that you even use the equipment handed to you and paid for by the Greek taxpayers* for your own leisure, no wonder Greece is in a economic crisis.
                            And you have the stomach to ask how you can help?

Do you get any kind of bonus in your line of work? Do you get 14 paychecks a year? Are you eligible for early retirement in your mid 50's with 90% of your pay in pension?

Go and tell the Germans whom are mostly paying for this what they think you should do.

*most likely German taxpayers

Please continue to keep us amused.

Comment

• La Bira
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2011

Please continue to keep us amused.
                              Since I amuse you, you can think of me as an entertainer, a songwriter. It’s never clear what a songwriter should do. Should he write 10 songs a year or just 3 good songs or a very great song? My work is of similar nature.

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

In any case, I never did like KKE, if they did then they are indeed traitorous bastards.
                                Here you are starting to accept it was the case. It didn't take much convincing you after RTG simply asked you "Do you not believe this was the case?", which shows you knew it all along and you were just clowning around.

But in your previous post, you sounded adamant and in shock, That it wasn't the case.

Are you saying that Greek commies wanted to seperate Macedonia from Greece ?
                                Think before you speak. Otherwise you come out looking like a bullshit artist.

Since I amuse you, you can think of me as an entertainer, a songwriter. It’s never clear what a songwriter should do. Should he write 10 songs a year or just 3 good songs or a very great song? My work is of similar nature.
                                You once claimed you were an actor. But that doesn't give away much, Greece are full of them.....well i call them pretenders you can call it what you like.
                                Last edited by Bill77; 12-06-2011, 07:27 PM.
                                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                                X