Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Volk
    • Sep 2008

In which case I am glad the public pressure is working...
    Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
      In which case I am glad the public pressure is working...
      But its not. Its just another UMD case of say one thing and do another. You should follow UMD PR's more closely if you are that interested.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Volk
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        But its not. Its just another UMD case of say one thing and do another. You should follow UMD PR's more closely if you are that interested.
        I am aware of the discrepancies however I give credit where it is due...
        Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
          I am aware of the discrepancies however I give credit where it is due...
          Why is credit due? Flip-flopping does not call for credit in my view. Neither does tailoring a contradictory message for the audience.

UMD is light years behind other Diaspora organisations in relation to the Interim Accord and the Framework Agreement. Just because they have chosen a small fragment of one of those agreements to oppose, that does not make for any special award. They have so much catching up to do, that at this rate (one clause per 8 years), they will never get there. But that is beside the point. The point is they DO NOT WANT to 'get there'.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

UMD Observer

Most, of their time and energy goes into planning of their annual conference and the rest of the time we hear very little or comments on the actions of others – reactive. Maybe, they should consider a name change of the June event i.e. UMD Annual Fund Raiser?
            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 10-02-2011, 02:25 PM.
            http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

how many millions are they hoping to raise??Meto will be pleased & rubbing his hands with glee.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                how many millions are they hoping to raise??Meto will be pleased & rubbing his hands with glee.
                Well, they do have some "multi millionaires" as members but that won't do them any good anytime soon .. maybe, ask Michael Ilievski (MPO) for some finances? Build a new church in Detroit, MI. .. United Macedonian Church of America? Gentlemen's Clubs? Bingo halls? Scratch tickets?

UMD member's click here, huge savings!
                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 10-02-2011, 02:39 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

is donate the right`word more like a rip off.is the umd a registered charity that pays very little or no tax???And the multi millionaires how do they get sucked in to depart with their cash.I guess membership scales.The higher you give the higher your membership.
                  Last edited by George S.; 10-02-2011, 02:35 PM. Reason: ed
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                    • Aug 2010

is the umd a registered charity that pays very little or no tax???.
                    non profit organization

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

so it's a full time job as chairman squirilling the millions away.Whatever is "donated".So doesn't leave time for umdians to do anything else.$$$$$$$$$$$$
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

Whatever is "donated".
                        Next to nothing is donated, only covers operating costs and salaries. George, do you think UMD has TONS of money to spend?
                        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 10-02-2011, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

I'm thinking there are a lot of suckers in america.Where they go for that sort of thing.I'm
                          imagining a scrooge mcduck money bin thing where meto dives into the millions.I'm just tounge in cheek as i don't have a clue how much they raise.They make it all razzamataz with their gala dinners or awards.Yeah maybe they don't raise anything.In australia the drusvos have budgets of a few thousands of dollars
                          Last edited by George S.; 10-02-2011, 02:54 PM. Reason: ed
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

I'm thinking there are a lot of suckers in america.
                            George, the UMD paid member base is limited and the only thing that keeps them above water is Canada .. Oh Canada Oh Brother!

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

Mk why don't people wise up & stop supporting them as they do nothing for the macedonian cause.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

Mk why don't people wise up & stop supporting them as they do nothing for the macedonian cause.
                                Many, have chosen to not renew this time around so the next global (?) conference maybe their last - very costly event, wine and dine American politicians aka temporary support.
                                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 10-02-2011, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X