Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Apparently he represents all members of the United Macedonian Diaspora, this is not apparently meant to include the Macedonian Diaspora ... unless it does. And Meto did not say what was included on the Youtube link except for the fact he did.

Is that clear?
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Buktop
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Warrior View Post
      OK, so what portion of the macedonian community does the UMD represent? And where have they clarified that UMD views are the views of that portion?
      If you had sent them an e-mail, attended one of their workshops or community meetings, contacted your representatives, or answered one of their letters, then you are represented. IF you can't be bothered to get off your ass and contact UMD then IMO you aren't even worth their time.

By the way, elections are to be held in 2011, board members serve 3 year terms, and board members were appointed in February, 2008.
      "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
      though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
      Our long awaited hour will draw near
      and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Rogi
        • Sep 2008

Warrior, who from UMD's board did you contact?

Comment

• Buktop
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          Buktop, asking questions hasn't got anything to do with being a "tough guy" on the internet...have I ever threatened you with physical violence...?
          I never accused you of threatening me, but you never ceased to find colorful names for me.

The thing that bothers me is that Vangelovski has been exposed as a liar and a charlatan (in his own "supposed" area of study) and people still take his word as gospel.

I have no problem with you asking questions, when you listen to the answers. By all means, if your actions are made with good intentions and sincerity, I 100% support it and encourage it. But I will not stand for claims with no substance and lies perpetuated by personal agenda.

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            Apparently he represents all members of the United Macedonian Diaspora, this is not apparently meant to include the Macedonian Diaspora ... unless it does. And Meto did not say what was included on the Youtube link except for the fact he did.

Is that clear?
            Wow...with that level of ambiguity Risto you should apply to be UMD's press release writer...

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
              If you had sent them an e-mail, attended one of their workshops or community meetings, contacted your representatives, or answered one of their letters, then you are represented.
              If anybody does all of that and seeks to reconcile Meto's statements about the name of Macedonia with UMD policy, are they represented?

Buktop, clearly I am joking. I know we will never get a reconciliation between Meto's statements on Youtube and UMD policy.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Wow...with that level of ambiguity Risto you should apply to be UMD's press release writer...
                I won't waste a moment in doing it Phoenix.
                The MTO thanks you for your interest.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Buktop
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
                  All the evidence suggests that UMD is a tool of Western foriegn policy.

1. UMD support for the negotiations
                  2. UMD support for Macedonians entry into the EU and NATO by the term FYROM
                  3. UMD who are pushing for Macedonia's "Integration" into Western institutions that negate us.
                  Why don't you look at your god Vangelovski's statements on page 3 of UMD's quarterly magazine in summer 2007 and the statements he made then.
                  In general, we will continue to work for the rights of Macedonians and Macedonian communities across the world and for Macedonia's integration into the European Union and NATO organizations.
                  Tom Vangelovski

And you still don't have proof of any of your allegations.

Comment

• Buktop
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                    Bill, this is no forgery, please follow the link and you will see video footage of Meto speculating on what names might be "acceptable". Meto has never denied making those statements (he can't, there's video evidence), however, he has never (to my knowledge) attempted to explain them either.
                    What MIGHT BE ACCEPTABLE.

Comment

• Buktop
                      • Oct 2009

Who the fuck does Meto think he is, what qualifications has that fuckin' ovchar got to speculate on "acceptable" names...
                      More than you do apparently...

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

I never accused you of threatening me, but you never ceased to find colorful names for me.

The thing that bothers me is that Vangelovski has been exposed as a liar and a charlatan (in his own "supposed" area of study) and people still take his word as gospel.

I have no problem with you asking questions, when you listen to the answers. By all means, if your actions are made with good intentions and sincerity, I 100% support it and encourage it. But I will not stand for claims with no substance and lies perpetuated by personal agenda.
                        Buktop, the problem is that you and the other UMD fan club don't want to accept the fact that there's many people who have similar concerns with the direction UMD have taken and certain policy statements made in the last 4 years...much of this current imbroglio is largely due to you and Maknews, both of you have decided in true UMD fashion to decide what is best for everyone else.

When the shit hit the fan over at Maknews, it was you and Maknews who decided that there was nothing wrong with how UMD were conducting their business, you didn't want to hear any UMD related criticism...so don't give your bullshit about "good intentions" and all that other rubbish in your post...

Comment

• Buktop
                          • Oct 2009

The reason Paul's account was suspended was because he broke several forum rules, plain and simple. He was asked to provide proof for his allegations and could not do so without distorting and misinterpreting news releases.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

You don't care that I proved your god Vangelovski a liar and a CHARLATAN in his own knowledge of constitutional law? And yet you still blindly devour every word he spews as absolute truth?

All the questions you have just asked have been answered and if you didn't understand the answers then go ask UMD or Meto, don't act like a tough guy on the internet.
                            What did you prove Charlatan? Have you taken your perverted theories to a law professor or a political philosopher yet?
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

The reason Paul's account was suspended was because he broke several forum rules, plain and simple. He was asked to provide proof for his allegations and could not do so without distorting and misinterpreting news releases.
                              I didn't realise they were forum rules...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

He was asked to provide proof for his allegations and could not do so without distorting and misinterpreting news releases.
                                How do you interpret the Youtube link suggesting alternate names for Macedonia Buktop?
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X