Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

An utterly stupid joke by some jester(s) that saw it more proper to make it at the expense of ourselves rather than one of the wolves that torment our people. Whoever did it should be ashamed of themselves, tikvi.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Ohrid Mayor caught in bizarre April Fool's day joke by Focus

Friday, 02 April 2010

The legend that is, Ohrid's mayor Ace Petreski has been caught in a bizarre April Fool's day joke by Bulgarian web agency Focus.

Granted, Focus is a news agency where every day is "April Fool's' day, however the reaction(s) from Ohrid's mayor very much puts into question his state of mind, let alone his qualification to be a mayor.

On April 1st, Focus printed an alleged interview with Ohrid's mayor where he asked Bulgaria to administer Ohrid because he was in conflict with the Macedonian Government.

Now, Mr. Petreski is somewhat of a nutcase, and no Macedonian media takes him seriously, but this is where Focus comes in.

Ohrid's mayor in midst of the rain and the subsequent expansion of Ohrid lake accused the Government for not stopping the rain, and said he would ask the "world" for help, adding he would sue the Government... only for Ohrid residents to find out he had gone on vacation to Australia the following day.

No one in the Macedonian Government is angry at Ace Petreski, because they are aware he doesn't know what April 1st is for. However, how did the SDSM party fall into this trap? One would imagine, as a serious party the SDSM leadership has at least some functioning brain cells.

Not so. The SDSM leadership drafted a statement at 15:19 hrs for the Macedonian media, signed by Ace Petreski where they deny Ohrid's mayor has had an interview with Focus. Of course he hasn't, Focus itself is not real.

Here is Ace Petreski's statement:

In connection with my alleged interview for Bulgarian news agency Focus, I'd like to inform the public with the following:

The alleged statement for Bulgarian news agency Focus is not true, it is a constructed lie, I have never spoken to this Agency.

Because this is a statement where my name is used in complete fabrication and its aim is to confuse the public in Macedonia, I ask Focus to immediately pull their information and issue an apology. If this is not done, I will launch a legal challenge against Focus.

sincerely, Aleksandar Petreski

Apparently, Focus has apologized to Petreski, but did emphasize to him Ohrid is not well taken care of by the Macedonian Government!?

This is what happens when a buffoon runs a city. The owner of Focus asked if April 1st can be renamed to "Ace Petreski and SDSM Day"

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Mastika View Post
        LOL. It was a good April fools joke.
        I bet you of all people found it the funniest.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Mastika
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
          I bet you of all people found it the funniest.
          Oh please, lighten up.

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Mastika, am sorry, I did not find it at all funny, I would have however, if it was at the expense of the Vulgarians
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Funny?
              It would have been funny on the 1st of April!
              To all those who thought it was hilarious, check your dates and tell me whether it's still April fools day!
              By the way, April fools day jokes are meant to be played on the 1st of April prior to 12midday, after that they are considered in bad taste and inappropriate - this is so that all jokes can be clarified by the rest of the day. This joke in particular is not funny as the subject of the joke is just as likely to do something as stupid as that!
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Mastika View Post
                Oh please, lighten up.
                No, smarten up if you're Macedonian and don't speak with indifference about your own heritage, or stop behaving like some sort of imposter.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Bulgarian Police denies Macedonian delegation from visiting Jane Sandanski's grave

Just listening to Ico's radio station, Todor Petrov gave an explanation how they were twice told to go back and wernt allowed to visit Jane's grave. The Macedonian Government is keeping quiet about this, why is it that Bulgarian Delegations with their flags are allowed to visit Goce Delchev's grave whenever they want while our people are brutally oppressed in Bulgaria? There were delegations from Egejska Makedonija including Father Nikodim Carknias aswell as the president of the deca begalci Gjorgjija Donevski.
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Every year its the same thing with these racist animals, wether it is Ovcharani, Prohor Pcinski or Sandanski's grave, there are always issues with our neighbours. Even now in the 21st century they fear the Macedonian potential.

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                      Every year its the same thing with these racist animals, wether it is Ovcharani, Prohor Pcinski or Sandanski's grave, there are always issues with our neighbours. Even now in the 21st century they fear the Macedonian potential.
                      SOM
                      They have much to fear! and their time will come!
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Pelister
                        • Sep 2008

This is a tragedy.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                          • Nov 2009

Wow so much hatred towards the Macedonian people, the Bulgarians should be ashamed of them selves which they are not because they are a bunch of dogs.

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

How rude and pathetic, I ask the question, why allow them into Macedonia to visit Gotse Delchev grave then ?
                            Just goes to show they are insecure , and also , perhaps there may be a rising consciousness in Pirin?
                            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Jankovska
                              • Sep 2008

Why is the gov keeping quiet?

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

because they have misplaced their jar of vaseline? (sorry Jankovska, I liked your post on another thread)

I dont understand why RoM government is so quiet on matters like this, their political decisionmakers are not forthcoming in exposing anything they should be

Comment

Working...
                                X