• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • indigen
    • May 2009

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
    Croatian-Americans Support Macedonia's NATO Membership

http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/511/1/
    Solidarity for Macedonia and Macedonians from Croatian-American organisation/s is a positive development and I salute it. But "UMD" needs to get its own ideological house in order before anything else, IMHO.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Croatian-Americans Support Macedonia's NATO Membership
      I have it on good authority the Croatian-Venezuelans are dead set against it though. But the Croatian-Lithuanians are coming around to the idea. Some even want them in NATO as "Macedonia" instead of FYROM ... unlike the UMD.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• BigMak
        Banned
        • Jan 2009

This survey is still active.... fill it in if you haven't yet It will help The macedonians of Australia with official stats etc

Comment

• Rogi
          • Sep 2008

How will it help? Are we sure it won't instead do the opposite?

There's no way of being certain that it is actual Macedonians filling out the survey, it's a completely anonymous online survey and just like every online poll we've ever seen, the Greeks have higher numbers and can sway results in their favour.

I thought, and hoped, there would be more checks and bounds for something like this which, if it were done right, could have amounted to something of use.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

i'm filling it in if offends the greeks well tough titties.I'm sure the greeks over the years have offended us macedonians big time so fuck them.
            Last edited by George S.; 11-13-2010, 09:57 PM. Reason: ed
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
              i'm filling it in if offends the greeks well tough titties.I'm sure the greeks over the years have offended us macedonians big time so fuck them.
              George S.

I think Indigen may have been right about you.

To you and BigMak, you should read this thread in its entirety before you get too excited.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• BigMak
                Banned
                • Jan 2009

Well to be honest guys I have spoken with ordan and it seams to me to be a viable study, please note that some fraudulent surveys are just as easy to spot as a grkoman.

if any of this info can help the Macedonian stance in Australia why not participate.

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                  How will it help? Are we sure it won't instead do the opposite?

There's no way of being certain that it is actual Macedonians filling out the survey, it's a completely anonymous online survey and just like every online poll we've ever seen, the Greeks have higher numbers and can sway results in their favour.

I thought, and hoped, there would be more checks and bounds for something like this which, if it were done right, could have amounted to something of use.
                  Its so typical of the chicken-shit initiatives that we've come to expect from anything that the hapless UMD puts its stamp on...

Talk about a completely flawed idea...who designed this, surely it can't be taken seriously by academia or government...?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by BigMak View Post
                    Well to be honest guys I have spoken with ordan and it seams to me to be a viable study, please note that some fraudulent surveys are just as easy to spot as a grkoman.

if any of this info can help the Macedonian stance in Australia why not participate.
                    BigMak,

Did you read this thread? One of the key problems is that UMD will be using it to legitimise itself as the Macedonian lobby group for Australia. This American organisation plans to put forward its own draft paper to the Australian Government on behalf of all Macedonians here with regard to Australia-Macedonia relations.

I think it would be prudent to go through the entire thread.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                      • Oct 2009

UMD Launches Western Australian Operations and Appoints Dame Krcoski as Regional Representative

On 12 Nov. 2010, the United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) reached an important milestone in its growth strategy in Australia by officially launching its operations in Western Australia with a reception appointing Dame Krcoski as its inaugural Regional Representative.

Read full press release at: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/512/1/
                      For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                      http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                      Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                      Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                      Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Rogi
                        • Sep 2008

Question:
                        Does UMD have any plans to involve itself in Macedonian politics by announcing its' own candidates, or backing candidates (in the indirect, yet very public way that Srgjan Kerim was backed in the Presidential election) in the forthcoming elections where the Macedonian Diaspora is eligible to vote?

Comment

• indigen
                          • May 2009

Георгиевски: Власта ја води Македонија во погрешен правец
                          Горан Петрески

Гостин во Вестите на А1 Телевизија беше Љубчо Георгиевски, поранешен премиер, контроверзен политичар кој не се обидува да се ослободи од сомнежите за неговите национални чувства и лични документи, како и од дилемите за неговото богатство стекнато додека бил на функција.

Господине Георгиевски ви тежат ли овие петна со кои се уште е оптоварена вашата политичка аура?

- Јас можам да кажам дека за било какви напади никогаш не сум се правдал, ниту ден денеска имам намера да се правдам. Она што можам да ви го кажам е дека никогаш не сум бил лицемер како политичар, ниту пак она што сметам дека треба да се каже во интерес на Македонија секогаш го кажувам како вистина.

За кого играте сега на политичката сцена? Чии интереси ги застапувате?

- Апсолутно ничии интереси. Сега она што го кажувам го зборува срцето на Љубчо Георгиевски и мислам дека сум бил еден од најискрените политичари од деведесеттите до денес, меѓутоа нешто ако сум се воздржувал заради пошироки партиски или политички цели, до ден денеска како самостоен политичар, како хомо политикус, апсолутно немам никакви задршки да го кажам она што сметам дека е вистина и она што е реалност за Македонија.

- Каде ја води вашиот наследник во партијата, Груевски, денес Македонија?

- Јас сметам дека дефинитивно актуелната влада ја води Македонија во погрешен правец на неколку ниво. Прво на економски план не ги коментирам секојдневните нивни работи, меѓутоа не можам да не го коментирам задолжувањето на Македонија. Задолжувањето тие што го прават е едно од најдраматичните задолжувања што било која влада од 90 година до денеска го има направено.

- На политички план мислам дека купуваат време за да го завршат мандатот без да решат еден клучен проблем кој се очекува од нив да го решат, за да Македонија се приближи кон Европската Унија и НАТО, и конечно на национален план сметам дека водат една чудна политика под плафонот и платформата дека тие се најголеми бранители на македонскиот национален идентитет.

- Гледаме прво добиваме формални удари како е ова денеска што го слушнавме - бришење на идентитетските симболи на еден народ или знаци како што е јазикот, а да не зборуваме на планот на суштината, она што јас постојано јас го нарекувам - за жал ние денеска се соочуваме со најголемата рејугословенизација на македонскиот идентитет.

Колку ова денешно ВМРО-ДПМНЕ е слично според идеалите на она од ваше време? Велите рејугословенизација. Дали ова денешно ВМРО-ДПМНЕ е исчистено од бугарските кадри?

- Не тоа не е исчистено од бугарските кадри. Таму еден куп бугарофилски кадри.

Кои се тие?

- Сега да не ги набројувам. Тие сами се препознаваат и сами се имаат декларирано. Некои од нив имаат пишувано и песни во таа насока. Она што можам да го кажам - кадрите се таму, меѓутоа некои од нив денеска се антички Македонци, други се активни Југословени, а трети да речеме, неодамна ме изненади еден мој бивш потпретседател - дека практично тој бил таен обожавател на Лазар Колишевски. Такви зборови за Лазар Колишевски како што еден мој потпретседател чув пред десетина дена на една телевизија ме шокираа.

На кого мислите?

- Па не е тајна. Господинот Марјан Ѓорчев на Скај нет Телевизија имаше едно интервју во кое што практично испадна дека пишувал песна за Лазар Колишевски и дека тој се воодушевувал од политиката на Лазар Колишевски. Дека тој бил скромен човек.

Повеќе од интервјуто погледнете во видеото

[...]

А1 Македонија е член на Групацијата А1 Телеком Австрија, водечки провајдер за комуникациски и дигитални решенија во Централна и Источна Европа.

-----------------

Дали ова денешно ВМРО-ДПМНЕ е исчистено од бугарските кадри?
                          As it is well understood that the "UMD" has a close co-operation with the current government and since MFA is run by a well known Bugaroman (for whom Meto was vouching that he was a "good Macedonian" that was "not a Bugaroman", as well as the close links and association with MPO and some of its current or recent leading cadres), would it be fair to hypothetically assume that "UMD" has Bugroman sympathisers (or tendencies?) in its current leadership?

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                            • Jan 2009

UMD Launches Western Australian Operations and Appoints Dame Krcoski as Regional Representative

On 12 Nov. 2010, the United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) reached an important milestone in its growth strategy in Australia by officially launching its operations in Western Australia with a reception appointing Dame Krcoski as its inaugural Regional Representative.

Read full press release at: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/512/1/

Looks like the only macedonian radio station in Perth is in bed with UMD as well, the station "mac" FM (why not macedonian fm, too offensive to our grk friends?)

The station seems pretty happy with this news and harping on about the UMD in Perth.... if only they knew what UMD stood for and who financed them in washington

Poor bastards

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Indigen, Perhaps you havnt seen this interview with Ljubco Georgievski in 1991?

YouTube - Ljubco Georgievski vo 1991: Vo VMRO nema Bugarofili (?!?!?!?!)
                              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• indigen
                                • May 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                                Indigen, Perhaps you haven't seen this interview with Ljubco Georgievski in 1991?
                                Thanks for the info Mr P., you seem to be "well" informed on all these videos only recently uploaded. IMO, you should change your login id to "MVR Central" to reflect your status and role here on MTO!? :-)

Lupcho Georgievski (1991): "Vo VMRO-DPMNE, veruvajte, nema nikakvo bugarofilstvo"
                                Anyhow, nice to have the info in video even though I have already posted newspaper interviews of that period where he also denied the charges of "bugarofilstvo" (chitaj BUGAROMANSTVO). One thing to note about this video clip, there is NO details of exactly when, where and by whom the interview was conducted and thus, IMO, it is of limited reference use, except for populist propaganda.

Secondly, though LG was lying through his teeth then in denying "bugarofilstvo" in DPMNE (much like Meto was covering up about Miloshoski and "MPO" and thus casting serious doubt on his own tendencies and that of his Starbucks gang.), I believe him 100% when he says that the party (DPMNE) has not cleared out the Bulgarian cadres and that there is still a whole heap of them in there. LG reiterates that "what I am able to say - the cadres are there"!

Дали ова денешно ВМРО-ДПМНЕ е исчистено од бугарските кадри?

Кои се тие?
                                - Сега да не ги набројувам. Тие сами се препознаваат и сами се имаат декларирано. Некои од нив имаат пишувано и песни во таа насока. Она што можам да го кажам - кадрите се таму.
                                Last edited by indigen; 11-15-2010, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X