X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bratot
    • Sep 2008

Just a moment, who's being brainwashed?

I will quote something, by so called "PROUD MACEDONIANS - Οι Φλωρινιώτες της διασποράς ":

Below are a couple of photos, in order to show the brainwashed people from FYROM that people from Florina are bilingual, ARE PROUD GREEKS AND PROUD MACEDONIANS!!!

The photos:

Since these "people" are becoming aware of being bilingual (or finally admit this fact), can someone of them explain how do they got bilingual at first place or we better leave the mystery unsolved?

And I have to state that I'm very disapointed of those Macedonians who somehow have managed to stay in Greece after the civil war and the exodus while their relatives were deported around the world, so they could appropriate the whole abandoned possession for themselfs and claiming to be something they can never be in order to achieve a political use of being a "Greek" as to keep those possessions and not allow their relatives to come back.
    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot
  • Daniel the Great
    • Nov 2009

They are so brainwashed that they believe everyone is brainwashed. This is a disgrace, don't they remember there grandparents that only spoke Macedonian? don't they remember there grandparents who struggled against the Greeks all those years?
    The people of Lerin are bilingual now but at one stage they had only one language and that was Macedonian.
    They are not proud Macedonians, they are brainwashed Macedonians.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Is Taxila a blog for Greek racists?
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
        • Nov 2009

Look at some other things these racists do on there blog. They call for people to go on the
        apple website to protest the use of the name Macedonia in there apple iphones.

What iPhone applications say Skopje as "Macedonia"

It is with great sadness that I discovered that in some applications, iphone
        including Fyrom as Macedonia.
        Here is some screenshots so we can ...

We should protest against these racist scum.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

As far as I'm aware the iPhone translator still has 'Macedonian'. These racists have been fighting a losing fight for years, their idiocy may never end, but it will be contained and limited to insignificance, as it slowly but surely is.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• vodenka
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            Is Taxila a blog for Greek racists?
            YES, it is!

Comment

• johnMKD
              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
              I will quote something, by so called "PROUD MACEDONIANS - Οι Φλωρινιώτες της διασποράς ":

The photos:

Since these "people" are becoming aware of being bilingual (or finally admit this fact), can someone of them explain how do they got bilingual at first place or we better leave the mystery unsolved?

And I have to state that I'm very disapointed of those Macedonians who somehow have managed to stay in Greece after the civil war and the exodus while their relatives were deported around the world, so they could appropriate the whole abandoned possession for themselfs and claiming to be something they can never be in order to achieve a political use of being a "Greek" as to keep those possessions and not allow their relatives to come back.
              Lerin region has the highest density of Macedonian population, that's why brainwashing is also of the highest level over there.
              Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• vodenka
                • Mar 2009

It is not Macedonians in Greece the problem about the property of their deported relatives. Greek government does not give a s..t about problems among Macedonians about property rights. Greece is keeping the racist laws about the property against Macedonians because it does not want them back in Egejska.
                The same problems were taken care by the state when the exiled greek communists were allowed to come back home after more then 20 years of exile and their properties were also confiscated or had been abusively taken by their ralatives, too.

Comment

• Bratot
                  • Sep 2008

If you were kind to open the link it say it's diaspora originating from Florina(Lerin) settled in Australia - Οι Φλωρινιώτες της διασποράς.
                  The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• vodenka
                    • Mar 2009

They are not proud Macedonians, they are brainwashed Macedonians
                    They are not Macedonians and they are not greeks. They are.....Nothing.

Comment

• johnMKD
                      • Apr 2010

If you were kind to open the link it say it's diaspora originating from Florina(Lerin) settled in Australia - Οι Φλωρινιώτες της διασποράς.
                      Sorry, I'm not getting your point here, man. The fact that they are currently consisting the diaspora originating from Florina, makes them less Floriniotes?
                      Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• Bratot
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by johnMKD View Post
                        Sorry, I'm not getting your point here, man. The fact that they are currently consisting the diaspora originating from Florina, makes them less Floriniotes?
                        You said the "Lerin region has the highest density of Macedonian population, that's why brainwashing is also of the highest level over there" I just underlined the people on the photos are from the diaspora originating from Lerin, so they are as much brainwashed as those living in Lerin.

Comment

• johnMKD
                          • Apr 2010

You said the "Lerin region has the highest density of Macedonian population, that's why brainwashing is also of the highest level over there" I just underlined the people on the photos are from the diaspora originating from Lerin, so they are as much brainwashed as those living in Lerin.
                          Sorry man, I misunderstood. My bad. Totally agree with you.
                          Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• thessalo-niki
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2010

This seems very interesting (though I'm not sure yet of the author's position)

Comment

• Makedonetz
                              • Apr 2010

My Striko falls under this catagory Grkomani.
                              Makedoncite se borat
                              za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                              - Goce Delchev

Comment

Working...
                              X