X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
    :there are some fuckwits out there who can't see the forest for the trees, yet are determined to go forward into this forrest even when we don't belong there!
    They will only go into the forest if someone gives them permission first. Even though they own it. But first it must have its name changed to Former Forest.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Its hard to tell whether these people are ignorant or malicious...but after so many years the ignorance excuse is wearing thin.

On a side note, judging from the title of the thread, it appears Meto posted this in opposition to "FYROM", but in support of Zdraveski and "FYR Macedonia".
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        Its hard to tell whether these people are ignorant or malicious...but after so many years the ignorance excuse is wearing thin.
        I know what you mean but I suspect they are getting more ignorant as time goes on.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          Are you serious Meto??? You have 300 members...
          Tom, I think he's talking about 1,000's of unpaid Facebook friends as members to make such a false claim? UMD has more paid members then United Macedonians of Canada or do they include them into their organization as well?

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-29-2010, 09:50 PM.
          http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Rogi
            • Sep 2008

I am glad to see that the good people at www.macedonianfootball.com, who do read the Macedonian forums, have taken down the article, likely recognising its' damaging consequences.

Comment

• Homer MakeDonski
              • Jan 2010

So fuck theirs "FYR Macedonia" jack
              we want our country back
              We want to see old
              Macedonia, free once more

We're not FYR.Macedonians ,we're not
              FYR.Macedonia,we're not FYROM
              We're Macedonia!
              and proud we are to be

Throughout our history
              we were born to be free.
              So get out "Frame Agreement-FYR.Macedonia"
              bastards, leave us be

Meto Koloski
              could do us a favor

To run away from politic
              He and his UMD

UMD=
              Last edited by Homer MakeDonski; 09-30-2010, 07:06 AM.

Comment

• indigen
                • May 2009

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                What is this bullshit?

The acronym doesn't exist formally, AND its usage has been clearly defined:
                "for all purposes within the United Nations"

By resolution A/RES/47/225 of 8 April 1993, the General Assembly decided to admit as a Member of the United Nations the State being provisionally referred to for all purposes within the United Nations as "The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia" pending settlement of the difference that had arisen over its name.
                http://www.un.org/en/members/
                What is this bullshit?
                The acronym doesn't exist formally AND its usage has been clearly defined:...."The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia"
                Exactly what BS are you advocating then?

OXYMORONISM at its best!!!
                Last edited by indigen; 09-30-2010, 08:26 AM.

Comment

• indigen
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
                  Didn't the "UMD" commit to "end the name negotiations" at your last AGM (annual bash)? Short memories or what, Meto? :-)

Comment

• Bratot
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by indigen View Post
                    Exactly what BS are you advocating then?

OXMORONISM at its best!!!
                    Aww now you deffinately got me, I see your conceit has recovered since you trifle with such unintentional mistakes.

I think most of us know what the Acronym stand for, right?

I admit I wasn't clear enough, by "its usage" I had on mind the usage of the provisional reference "within the UN".

Good job Indigen, you save the day!
                    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

Homer, is a poet
                      and what the fark is this, in support of FYR Macedonian?????????
                      Dumb and dumber just got worse, its so absurd to support this that it is almost funny.
                      Pathetic, stupid, moronic imbeciles.
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• indigen
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                        Aww now you deffinately got me, I see your conceit has recovered since you trifle with such unintentional mistakes.

I think most of us know what the Acronym stand for, right?

I admit I wasn't clear enough, by "its usage" I had on mind the usage of the provisional reference "within the UN".

Good job Indigen, you save the day!
                        You ARE CLEAR AS MUD!

Btw, Bratot, is your login ID somehow inspired or derived from being a Ljube Boshkovski GROUPIE/ADMIRER/FOLLOWER? :-)

Let me try to explain your OXYMORONISM, as I see it.
                        1. You say the acronym should not be used because the "proper" name is the full PR (which in YOUR VIEW is NOT OFFENSIVE?) - "The former YUGOSLAV Republic of MAcedonia".
                        2. You want us to believe GLIGOROV's (and Co's) lies that it is for INTERNAL UN USE ONLY (samo za dva meseci?).
                        3, You want SANE Macedonians to write to ALL OFFENDERS who use acronyms such FYR Macedonia and FYROM to tell them to use "the correct terminology" - "The former YUGOSLAV Republic of Macedonia"!

Do you think someone advocating such a position has got rocks in their head or is it a case of a committed ideologue pushing a VASSAL political line?
                        Last edited by indigen; 09-30-2010, 08:48 AM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

delete this please
                          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-30-2010, 10:09 AM.
                          http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Bratot
                            • Sep 2008

Don't worry about me it's hard to get me impressed that much to impersonate somebody else, but we can't say the same about you
                            ;-)

1,2 & 3. The acronym doesn't exist and his replacement for the PR is imposed by the Greek side and on the other hand the PR itself has defined purpose to be used only within the UN and NOT every other organisation we are members which means we should insist to be called by our name Macedonia only, instead of making proposals as product of our ignorance.
                            It's final time you stop busting my balls and focus your energy on something you do best - CTRL+C & CTRL+P

Seriously, try to focus on something else than me, because you remind of the impostor Freifrau with his agenda to denigrate this forum like you with your personal agenda against me.
                            Last edited by Bratot; 09-30-2010, 12:09 PM.
                            The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                              • Oct 2009

19 Members of Congress sent a letter today to President Barack Obama urging him to actively encourage the United States’ NATO allies to offer Macedonia a formal invitation to become a member of the alliance at the Lisbon Summit this upcoming November. Led by Congressman Earl Pomeroy (D-North Dakota) and Congresswoman Candice Miller (R-Michigan), the letter stated “Macedonia’s future in Euro-Atlantic institutions, as well as the security and stability of Southeast Europe, must no longer be negatively affected by bilateral issues with Greece.” Copies of the letter were sent to Vice President Joe Biden, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and Secretary of Defense Robert Gates.

Read letter here: http://www.umdiaspora.org
                              For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                              http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                              Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                              Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                              Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

Keep us posted on progress please Meto. Fingers crossed the allies allow Macedonia to be present at the summit. Acknowledgment for RoM's contribution to NATO with our Macedonian soldiers, they are certainly worthy of being present.
                                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
                                X