X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pelister
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    SOM, Even if its 100 does this make you feel better? Im not tarnishing anything you are. You said that nobody supports the UMD in Australia but thats not the case at all, i can say that nobody supports the MTO but that wouldnt be true would it?? I support MTO for starters.

You saw the reports, you saw the figures sure believe what you like.
    Prolet - UMD have openly called for a name changes, publicly stated that our admission to the E.U and NATO under the term FYROM is acceptable, and have been supporting these negotiations since the very beginning.

If that isn't enough to be concerned about, I don't know what is. But ... no body here can convince you. You have to work it out and see it for yourself. One thing I am trained to analyise is evidence, and I wouldn't be so critical of UMD if I didn't think there was damning evidence that they are working against our best interests.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Vangelovski, Does a coach go out to the media and tell them exactly how his team is going to play, who they will play, what they will do?? You gotta be kidding me, these are national secrets people go to jail for exposing them for gods sake. This is exactly what the Greek Side wants.

And you didnt answer my question, Od koj grad si?
      Prolet, refer to my response to your rants in the "Real Problems" thread.

What does it matter which part of Macedonia I'm from? I'll make a deal with you - you tell me your real name (you know mine) and I'll tell you which city I'm from - you'll still be one up on me
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Mikail
        • Sep 2008

Prolet, you can assume to say "the tour was a success", due to the numbers of people who came out to see him. How many of those people left those events around the UMD tour, unhappy with Meto? In this regard, the tour was a failure as Meto did not strengthen the UMD's position here. He raised more concerns.

By the way, were you at Neret Receptions on Monday night?
        From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• osiris
          • Sep 2008

there would have been more there than the whole melbourne leg of the umd tour.

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

UMD would probably have had a huge success in numbers that went to listen and if that is the measure, then Prolet, the stats should now be analysed in how many still support them after listening to their lobbying for money spiel.
            I must be one of the 5 in the MTO that dont support the UMD selling my Macedonian name for financial gain
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Pelister
              • Sep 2008

I don't care if it was Meto calling for a name change, or UMD calling for a name change - either way the President must resign.

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

SOM, How can you be so sure?? Because 5 people here dont seem to agree with the UMD, you heard the reports at AMW, Meto's tour to Australia was a huge success you cant take that away from him. Every Step he took was reported in the Macedonian Media, you saw the photos alot of people were very impressed with him.
                Prolet, you've lost your marbles buddy, either that or the American arse-kissing, UMD apologist Buktop, is channelling through you...

The people at the AMW are associated with UMD, hence the 'good' press.

Of the many people here at MTO who attended the UMD roadshow, only you came back with a 'glowing' review...

BTW, did UMD ever get back to you with their list of "achievements"...?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Seriously guys. Why the anger with supporters of UMD. They are miniscule and so is UMD. The anger should be directed at the Government and their neutral stance on matters of such importance to Macedonians.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

RTG you have a way with words, and I like the way you put things in perspective
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• osiris
                      • Sep 2008

rtg is according to the 2 ladies i brought along to the function very handsome, so he is not just a sharp wit but a spunk too.

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

yes, I know he is very handsome, we have met

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                          • Sep 2008

I am just curious, what serbian dance did he actually dance to?

Comment

• osiris
                            • Sep 2008

kako si zrinski good to see you here now and then.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Zrinski, if he was a Slovene and did the same thing while on a tour and event to promote Slovenian culture, heritage and patriotism, would you find this acceptable?
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by osiris View Post
                                rtg is according to the 2 ladies i brought along to the function very handsome, so he is not just a sharp wit but a spunk too.
                                Osiris, my devilish good looks and charm have been a curse for some time. For many years I would simply put Greeks near me to try to ugly my aura. But the Macedonian sonce always shines true.

Anyway, the secret is out .... all Adelaidians are beautiful.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X