X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Yeah, really popular, lol......
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• osiris
      • Sep 2008

more proof of how ridiculous most newspapers are including the amw.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Is the AMW affiliated in any way with the UMD?
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Pavel
          • Oct 2009

the owner/editor of amw is a member of umd. his was the only macedonian media outlet in australia that mentioned the rann affair without mentioning who is taking action against rann...hmmm....

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Well, well, well...........

Comment

• osiris
              • Sep 2008

well well well what a surprise som, remind me to tell you about my experience with the amw when i see you next

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

I can't wait to hear about it, the plot never seems to stop thickening.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Osiris, Tell us your experience with the AMW??

Phoenix, Meto was greeted with open arms, he has been a real hit in Australia i was quite surprised actually when i read the reports and interviews. Keep in mind that he was called the Young Goce Delcev so he does have support Down Under.

Phoenix, Ofcourse i didnt go to the Ball, im not much of a veseljak i dont go to many baloj unless i have to or there is some valid reason. There are photos of it in this weeks edition of AMW
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Pavel
                    • Oct 2009

yeah according to the amw he was welcomed with "open arms". the editor is a umd member. there were no photos or even mention in amw of who is taking action against rann. i suppose people dont open their arms for the ones doing some real work.

Comment

• osiris
                      • Sep 2008

prolet its not something i would post on a forum. sure meto has some support in australia but not enough to warrant the ridiculous article in the amw.

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Pavel, See for yourself if you dont believe me.

Мето Колоски кој миантиве две недели е меѓу нас Македонците одржа неколку трибини и се сретна со голем број на политичари, активисти, студенти, хуманираци и др.
                        Во петокот имаше средба на познати професоти од Австралиското општество во Викторија Универзитетот во Фуцкрај и имаше форум на кој г-дин Мето Колоски ги запозна присутните околу неговата посета а исто и одговори и на сите поставени прашања.
                        Во саботата на 20 февруари 2010 во Шелдон Ресепшн „Обединета Македонска Дијаспора“ ораганизира гала бал на кој беа присутни голем број активисти и видни линости од Македонската заедница.
                        Меѓу присутните беше и спикерот на Федералниот парламент во Камбера г-дин Хери Џенкинс кој одржа говор и заигра едно Македонско оро, исто така настапија и Македонското Младинско Дрштво „Никола Карев“.
                        Голема заслуга околу турнејата на Мето Колоски има активистот Лидија Нешковска кој неуморно работи на презентирање на Македонската култура, визија, политика пред Австралиската јавност и пошироко, Лидија била гордост и ке остане мегу нас Македонците.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Piperka
                          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                          Piperka, be careful my friend you're sounding too much like an "Australian" and the big knobs at UMD HQ along with their more vocal North American supporters readily dismiss such comments as those of "wingnuts" or from people with "different" life experiences than their own...
                          Be careful of what? You act as if I'm going to be ostracized from my community. hahahaha I only know a few people where I live that are members and I know thousands that are not. Those individuals that are members know my opinions, they are still my friends, and they actually don't think I'm a wingnut.

I'm not a board member of the UMD, so I really don't have a say in their policies or the direction that they head in.

...but I am a member of the Macedonian diaspora, so when an organization takes on that name and acts as my representative to the Republic of Macedonia and throughout the world, they need be held accountable when people, like myself, don't think we are being represented correctly. Is that wrong?

Comment

• amitreski
                            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by indigen View Post
                            Lets us read the "UMD" statement:

I would NOT TRUST THIS HIGH-RANKING MPO CADRE and LIEUTENANT of George Lebamoff (Godfather of the Bugaromani) to be "DIRECTOR of the COALITION"! Your arrangement still smells of Bulgaroman infiltration, IMO!

Comments in [...] are mine.
                            indigen

IN your blind attempt to discredit UMD you are making some silly mistakes.

George lebamoff is dead.
                            Last edited by amitreski; 03-30-2010, 07:49 AM.
                            "No, it is not the critic who counts. Not the one who points out how a strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and may come up short, who spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails daring greatly." - Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

amitreski, is Atseff is still running this coalition? What gives you the impression he disagrees with the MPO stance? Should you be calling for a public declaration from him in relation to his stance? Please don't tell us Atseff has personal opinions and the coalition has a different opinion on the matter. We have heard that before and don't buy it.

I believe you have only fixed half of the problem. And it could have been avoided entirely if some more thought was put into the process.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Grotius
                                • Dec 2009

'Kevin Rudd',

You are just absurd. 'Open arms', 'Goce delcev', a 'real hit', Kev, break out of that infantile mindset. Do you have the capacity at all to think independently or to make any insightful assessments? Really, you provide some good information at times, but mostly your posts are just childish. The boy wonder is nothing more than a caricature with no substance, but it seems he has the capacity to transfix people like 'Kevin Rudd', just as the morning cartoons can transfix 4 year olds. Kev, please stop perpetuated nonsense and concentrate on real things - as I said, you do have good information which is more useful.

Comment

Working...
                                X