X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fatso
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Ottoman View Post
    Greeks are a hypocrite people, always were and they will stay hypocrite, I think they forgot how Turkish Greeks were treated in the 50's.
    There are no greater hypocrites than the Turks. Greeks may very well be hypocrites and racists. But, Turks always hide behind the truth.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

Voltron & fatso can you tell me who raped the thousands of macedonian women & children when greece occupied the agean area.What justification have you got for raping innocent women & children.So don't deny it didn't happen & stop shifting from blaming turks when you guys are just as guilty of the same attrocities & more.So let's have no denials on your part.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• fatso
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
        Voltron & fatso can you tell me who raped the thousands of macedonian women & children when greece occupied the agean area.What justification have you got for raping innocent women & children.So don't deny it didn't happen & stop shifting from blaming turks when you guys are just as guilty of the same attrocities & more.So let's have no denials on your part.
        George I'm responding to Ottomon who said how the Greeks were treated in the 50's.

What denial are you talking about ?

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

The greek army has letters & documents of what they done to all those macedonian villages in 1913
          raping as they went was one of them.So you are going to deny that.
          I can tell you in comparison the greeks are in denial about everything where as the turks have admitted to a lot of the attrocities that they did.That does not make the greeks angels as we know what the greeks did to the macedonian women & children.
          Last edited by George S.; 06-28-2011, 09:42 AM.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• fatso
            • Sep 2008

The greek army has letters & documents of what they done to all those macedonian villages in 1913
            raping as they went was one of them.So you are going to deny that.
            I can tell you in comparison the greeks are in denial about everything where as the turks have admitted to a lot of the attrocities that they did.That does not make the greeks angels as we know what the greeks did to the macedonian women & children.
            Where have I denied this..stop talking in circles.

Where have the Turks admitted to any of the following?

Batak
            Armenian genocide
            Pogrom of the 50's

Should I keep going ?

Comment

• Ottoman
              Banned
              • Nov 2010

The Turks never denied the Pogrom of the 50's, what Im trying to tell you is this: Greeks suffered a lot during this pogrom, why are guys willing to do the same to other people???

I think its terrible what happend in the 50's, Im not rooting for it, I just dont understand how most of you guys are like this while your own history is on the table.
              Last edited by Ottoman; 06-29-2011, 02:33 AM.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

there you go fatso i told you the turks are more willing to come out than you guys will ever be.Coming out is the only decent thing that one can do otherwise you are not human beings you will be just animals.By actually admitting is the start of a reconciliation process.you can't live in denial all the time.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Onur
                  • Apr 2010

Pogroms are daily routine in Greece for months, unlike the one in Turkey, which happened only once in the last century, in 1950s. Also Turkey had immediately paid all the compensation for the damaged properties of the people and the attackers has been trialed and gone to the prison, while in Greece everything ignored by everyone;

YouTube - ‪Migrants Targeted Amid Greek Economic Crisis‬‏
                  Uploaded by VOAvideo on Jun 27, 2011

Also, Turkish minority in Greece was the victims of pogroms for several times in 1990s. 100s of fascists broke everything in western Thrace and no compensation, no arrest, nothing happened again.
                  Last edited by Onur; 06-29-2011, 03:36 AM.

Comment

• Voltron
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2011

^ Liar, who compensated me or my family ?

Comment

• Voltron
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2011

George dont confuse the reasons here. I am not denying what happened and its really regrettable. Im just saying that it was a power struggle for the region. For all intentive purposes the objective was not to wipe out the population but to obtain control.

Whereas in Anatolia the purpose was to wipe out the population. You cant compare the two no matter how horrifying some cases were in Macedonia. Just look at the remaining population today in those areas and its a no brainer.

Comment

• Voltron
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2011

We are less than 3000 in Istanbul. How many of you are around in Greece today ?
                        If we go by what Voskopoulos says its 500,000. You telling me that is the same ?

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

Voltron i don't agree with you that it was for purposes of control more so to commit genocide on a nation.Why did they have the population exchanges to replace the majority of the macedonians.Wholesale killings.They were doing things to make the macedonian people dissappear.How convenient for you then you don't have to apologise as greece never committed any attrocities.gReeks massacred a hello f a lot of macedonians & displaced the ones it moved.Voltron you are tring to weasel out of it.If what you say is right how come your govt destroyed anyhthing that was macedonian & said it was greek.How come it ripped out cemeteries with macedonian names.By your standard greece has committed no attrocities.You are just writing bs on this thread.
                          Last edited by George S.; 06-29-2011, 04:15 AM. Reason: edit
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Voltron
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2011

^ George, can you pls answer my question above ?

Is it the same ? What the hell am I supposed to say then. You think your the only one that has family that suffered in the Balkans ? Again our numbers are next to nothing in Turkey. How are Macedonian numbers doing nowadays ?

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

Votron you are skirting again in regards the macedonians you are denying what your country has done.In answer to your question you saying it's not the same is you are denying attrocities that took place.We are dealing with macedonian attrocities as i don't know yoyr attrocities that occured.The macedonians are not responsible to you for turkish attrocities.You are responsible for greek -macedonia attrocities focus on that.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Voltron
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2011

Votron you are skirting again in regards the macedonians you are denying what your country has done.In answer to your question you saying it's not the same is you are denying attrocities that took place.We are dealing with macedonian attrocities as i don't know yoyr attrocities that occured.The macedonians are not responsible to you for turkish attrocities.You are responsible for greek -macedonia attrocities focus on that.
                                Well, we never received an apology and considering the circumstances it was a lot worse than what happened in Macedonia. We never had the luxury to walk away with whatever belongings we had. We had to be smuggled out.

Comment

Working...
                                X