• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NikodimMKD
    Banned
    • Apr 2009

Macedonia and Bulgaria: Political Relations

30 July 2009 | 11:51 | FOCUS News Agency

Skopje. As of Monday, Bulgaria has a new Prime Minister. The right-centrist Boyko Borisov, leader of the Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria (CEDB), was elected with 162 votes “for” and 77 votes “against, Macedonian Utrinski Vesnik daily writes.
    “Borisov will be the new author of the Bulgarian policy and he is expected to regain European Union’s trust in Bulgaria, as well as to continue the reforms and the fight against corruption and organized crime, which blocked the EU money for Bulgaria. What he is not expected for the new PM to do is to change Bulgaria’s policy towards Macedonia”, the author of the article, Tamara Grancarovskam writes.
    According to her, despite that on official level the relations between the two countries are considered goof, the “non-recognition” of the Macedonian nation on behalf of Bulgaria, as well as the non-recognition of the Macedonian minority in the country and the rejected registration of the OMO Ilinden – Pirin, are some issues which have been spoiling the relations between Bulgaria and Macedonia over the last years.
    “Adding the anti-Macedonian campaign conducted in Bulgaria by the historians and media, backed by the power, which is shifted on Macedonian territory through the unregistered association of Bulgarian “Radko” and has caused several incidents, it becomes clear that Boyko Borisov will not calm down the relations between the two neighboring countries”, the Macedonian journalist says further.
  • Jankovska
    • Sep 2008

Oh who gives a fuck, they have never had the balls to say anything in our face, they are the best gutless backstabbers on the Balkans.

Comment

• NikodimMKD
      Banned
      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
      Oh who gives a fuck, they have never had the balls to say anything in our face, they are the best gutless backstabbers on the Balkans.
      Well the Macedonian journalist in Skopje who wrote the piece does.

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by NikodimMKD View Post
        Well the Macedonian journalist in Skopje who wrote the piece does.
        Or maybe he is just doing a job to get paid. The backstabbers will never stop, we all know that. Why waste our time with them? They can go fuck themselves

Comment

• NikodimMKD
          Banned
          • Apr 2009

Or maybe he is just doing a job to get paid. The backstabbers will never stop, we all know that. Why waste our time with them? They can go fuck themselves
          You write so nicely. You should consider a career as a journalist.

Comment

• Jankovska
            • Sep 2008

You write so nicely. You should consider a career as a journalist.
            thanks, I say it as it is. What you can't take it coz Macedonians are waking up and saying enough is enough!

i will be asking the moderators to get rid off you every day until they do. You and your propaganda should not be welcomed in Macedonian world

Comment

• NikodimMKD
              Banned
              • Apr 2009

thanks, I say it as it is. What you can't take it coz Macedonians are waking up and saying enough is enough!

i will be asking the moderators to get rid off you every day until they do. You and your propaganda should not be welcomed in Macedonian world
              It does not surprise me that you will do that since you have a typical fascist mindset.

Comment

• Jankovska
                • Sep 2008

It does not surprise me that you will do that since you have a typical fascist mindset.
                I do. i am Macedonian therefore I am superior to you therefore I am always right, therefore it's time for you to leave

PS Self defence is not facisam, but than why would you know that. You are just good at talking shit

Comment

• NikodimMKD
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2009

I do. i am Macedonian therefore I am superior to you therefore I am always right, therefore it's time for you to leave

PS Self defence is not facisam, but than why would you know that. You are just good at talking shit
                  Personal insults and threats directed at forum members is not allowed (in case you missed it). So I will be asking the moderators for your ban.

I will no longer correspond to you.

Comment

• Jankovska
                    • Sep 2008

Personal insults and threats directed at forum members is not allowed (in case you missed it). So I will be asking the moderators for your ban.

I will no longer correspond to you.
                    Good do that but another one will come who will not want all sorts of shit spreaded on the forum regarding their country and people.
                    Oh I am hurt now

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Nikodim, what is your non-Macedonian background?
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Macedonia and Bulgaria: Political Relations

Dnevnik newspaper cited statement of the Bulgarian minister of Bulgarians abroad Bozhidar Dimitrov made to Bulgaran media. The minister without portfolio noted in the statement there are about 1.4 mln Bulgarians in Macedonia but only about 30 to 40 have announced themselves Bulgarians due to Skopje’s authorities repression.
                        “In my opinion if the attitude towards Bulgarians changes it is possible big part of this population to announce itself Bulgarian. We still do not have precise data about number of Bulgarians in Albania, Kosovo and even in Greece, where Bulgarians are Christians and Muslims, has not been assimilated and speaks Bulgarian,” Dimitrov said.
                        Seriously, these are fighting words.
                        Now is the time for Macedonia to sort these idiots out.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonin
                          • Sep 2008

He has to prove his words, and not just chant Bulgar Bulgar.

Chanting won't help changing the soaring reality for the Bulgarian government.

That is, NO BULGARIANS IN R. of MACEDONIA
                          To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• I of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Yes one can see the true power of the Macedonian government to supress the "Bulgarian" identity of the Macedonians, even those scattered in large numbers throught out the world.

Seriousely what the hell is the matter with these twisted sick fucks, do they honestly have nothing to do in Bulgaria - their more interested in Macedonia than their own fucked up country, is it the water they drink?

And this is an EU country!!!
                            No need to sit in the shade, because we stand under our own sun

Comment

• NikodimMKD
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2009

This is all part of Bulgarian irredentism and their plans for total annexation of the republic of Macedonia.

Comment

Working...
                              X