X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carpathian Lord
    • Jun 2013

The illusions that all of you have!

I have came upon a thread here in MTF. I was reading this Gocka guy that he was under pressure, and over-worked himself providing for his family. In strike contrast he mentioned the "fyromians" as you SOBs call us, that we live this relaxed life, that we don't have to work and we work if we have to, and we always find a way to have money in our pockets.

What a sack of bull!

Ladies and gents, you know the story all wrong. 90% of the population fights (literally) everyday for survival. By doing so, you can imagine the stress we have in our lives. You cannot find a job for years, or if you find one is a very, very low paid job. Let me give you an example.
    An average Macedonian salary is around 200 euros (don't let them fool you with the 320 euros thing). The bills are around 150 euros (electricity, water, heating, cable) if you are careful with the consumption. Fuel prices are 81 denars (95 octane) that's around 2 AUD a liter. Thank God for LPG (38 denars) almost 1 AUD.

Now, if you are lucky, and both of the parents are employed, the total family income is around 400 euros. As we said 200 euros just went *poof* on bills alone. Try and live with 200 euros and feed a family of four. The prices for food and clothing are higher when you compare them with AUS or US, or there is a slight difference.

So please find a way that I could buy a house, an apartment?

It is veeeeeeeery easy to get over here and spend 10 000$ and you can hang out with your unemployed cousins, be stuffed with this illusion that we are ancient Macedonians, while the country gets in debt for two or three generations after us.

Please stop judging Macedonia by the thing you watch on your TV sets and that fuzzy nationalistic feeling that you carry with you. The truth is we live in misery. Everyone is in debt much higher that they can bear, and a lot of them end up on the battlefields of Iraq and Afghanistan working on the US bases to feed their family and pay the bills.

My mom works over 14 hours every single day, her health is deteriorating. My dad works in Montenegro in order to pay the bills. I have worked as a lecturer on private college, and we barely succeed to pay the bills, the mortgage.

Plus the VMRO-DPMNE and SDSM governments SOLD everything to the Greeks here. All former factories most of them textile are sold to them. The average salary is 150 AUD.

The famous Crombert and Schubert factory in Bitola, the salary is 200 AUD.

So get your facts right! Be satisfied for what you have. Yes, you work hard, but you have a nice car, a cozy home, a future for your kids.

That is why I am leaving this God forsaken land.

It's really sad, but on the other hand it's not surprising. I've thought you have seen the World, you know stuff. But as I can read, most of you are brainwashed, trying to believe in something that is non-existing.

NO ONE says that AUS or US is milk and honey. No sir! We all know the life is hard, the way of life is strange to all of us Macedonians. But is way, WAY better that the one we live in "Stari kraj".

Peace!
    Last edited by Carpathian Lord; 07-26-2013, 12:28 PM.
  • TrueMacedonian
    Banned
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Carpathian Lord View Post
    I have came upon a thread here in MTF. I was reading this Gocka guy that he was under pressure, and over-worked himself providing for his family. In strike contrast he mentioned the "fyromians" as you SOBs call us, that we live this relaxed life, that we don't have to work and we work if we have to, and we always find a way to have money in our pockets.

What a sack of bull!

Ladies and gents, you know the story all wrong. 90% of the population fights (literally) everyday for survival. By doing so, you can imagine the stress we have in our lives. You cannot find a job for years, or if you find one is a very, very low paid job. Let me give you an example.
    An average Macedonian salary is around 200 euros (don't let them fool you with the 320 euros thing). The bills are around 150 euros (electricity, water, heating, cable) if you are careful with the consumption. Fuel prices are 81 denars (95 octane) that's around 2 AUD a liter. Thank God for LPG (38 denars) almost 1 AUD.

Now, if you are lucky, and both of the parents are employed, the total family income is around 400 euros. As we said 200 euros just went *poof* on bills alone. Try and live with 200 euros and feed a family of four. The prices for food and clothing are higher when you compare them with AUS or US, or there is a slight difference.

So please find a way that I could buy a house, an apartment?

It is veeeeeeeery easy to get over here and spend 10 000$ and you can hang out with your unemployed cousins, be stuffed with this illusion that we are ancient Macedonians, while the country gets in debt for two or three generations after us.

Please stop judging Macedonia by the thing you watch on your TV sets and that fuzzy nationalistic feeling that you carry with you. The truth is we live in misery. Everyone is in debt much higher that they can bear, and a lot of them end up on the battlefields of Iraq and Afghanistan working on the US bases to feed their family and pay the bills.

My mom works over 14 hours every single day, her health is deteriorating. My dad works in Montenegro in order to pay the bills. I have worked as a lecturer on private college, and we barely succeed to pay the bills, the mortgage.

Plus the VMRO-DPMNE and SDSM governments SOLD everything to the Greeks here. All former factories most of them textile are sold to them. The average salary is 150 AUD.

The famous Crombert and Schubert factory in Bitola, the salary is 200 AUD.

So get your facts right! Be satisfied for what you have. Yes, you work hard, but you have a nice car, a cozy home, a future for your kids.

That is why I am leaving this God forsaken land.

It's really sad, but on the other hand it's not surprising. I've thought you have seen the World, you know stuff. But as I can read, most of you are brainwashed, trying to believe in something that is non-existing.

NO ONE says that AUS or US is milk and honey. No sir! We all know the life is hard, the way of life is strange to all of us Macedonians. But is way, WAY better that the one we live in "Stari kraj".

Peace!
    What are the Macedonians in the Republic going to do about this situation the people are in Carpathian?

Comment

• Bij
      • Oct 2009

Another macedonian with a sob story... Great

Comment

• Carpathian Lord
        • Jun 2013

This shows how much you care about the Macedonians. Your comments are enough proof how much you respect the native Macedonians.

So long!

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

What do you mean "native Macedonians". You talk like we are not Macedonians.
          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Bij
            • Oct 2009

native macedonians? LOL! can we vote this for funniest post on MTF in 2013?

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Carpathian lord we just blew your cover you know only about macedonia what you read in the newspapers.You are simply stating the obvious but that is not truth.We can see that you are not macedonian as you try to show that we are not "native macedonians"I was born in in macedonia & you INSULT us that were not native..You should be banned for your insults.In another thread you are shown that you are from the moron websites.You proved yourself not to be macedonian by your actions etc.You are quoting what is said in the newspapers.You have no real idea of what's going on really.
              Also you call macedonia a "GOD FORSAKEN LAND"".But what has macedonia done to get out of her predicament.?A real macedonian answers the questions & you have not.
              Last edited by George S.; 07-27-2013, 11:11 PM.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

CL. I believe you.
                What needs to change in Macedonia?
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

CL, your name choice does not help you. The slavic migration theory is not embraced here. "Carpathia" is part of that discussion.

If you are Macedonian and you subscribe to the slavic migration theory and you feel you have a slavic ethnicity, then you aren't really a Macedonian many would feel like helping.

Can you do us a favour and write the original post of this thread in Macedonian? Some of us can't understand English too well.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Gocka
                    • Dec 2012

Since I was named specifically, I feel so special, I should respond.

Did you read my last post Mr lord?

I said most of what you, said. That we are lucky in the diaspora, that we work hard but also have a lot to show for it, that maybe if we had to live like many do in ROM then maybe we wouldn't be concerned with nationalism either but with basic survival. I said that I do feel sympathetic to a lot of the hardship that Macedonians face but I did also say that its not an excuse either.

You vote for sdsm and vmro, you give them the mandate to do what they do, you let the greeks buy everything, you let the Albanians do what ever they want, you changed your own flag, you changed your own name. At the end of the day most of what is going on is under the control of "native Macedonians" what ever that means. By the way I was born in Macedonia, and lived my childhood there, so doesn't that mean I am native too? You make it seem like it is our fault that we live better lives, and like it is our fault if we live in Aus or US, this hint of jealousy and dislike makes me sick.

It doesn't cost money to demand your rights, it doesn't cost money to vote, or to act with integrity. You can be poor but still demand your flag and your identity. So you sir are the one full of bullshit.

You dont have to work like we do, you dont have to have the same mentality or lifestyle if you dont want to, but you cant feed me that bullshit that poverty somehow prevents you from exercising basic common sense and demanding your god given rights.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

Cl your identity is the problem of who you are .It seems like you are carpathian first & macedonian last.Then it all sounds odd as you are supposed to be a gamer from bitola & your english is excellent.You need to explain really of who you really are?and not some wish list of a lord that's from carpathia.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

In order to be taken seriously, I have been questioning your name from the outset, I don't post much anymore,I read all the posts - Macedonians don't lay much weight to the Slavic migration theory.

Secondly, this notion of 2 incomes needed to survive is pretty much the same in Australia, I cannot speak for the US. I have been surviving on one income raising 3 boys for the large part of 17 years, the last 2 with NIL income, and paying rent, the equivalent of an average wage in Australia. My eldest son has a huge debt , has graduated from universtirty with a degree in biomedical nanotechnology - and will have a $75, 000 debt to pay off to the government here , indexed to grow if not paid in full. From the start, he is behind the 8 ball.
                        I am sick and tired of reading and listening to the lamentations of people in RoM and YES I have family there, and YES I have been there. I witnessed enough to make me tell my friends and family here to STOP supporting their lavish lifestyles - my vehicle is over 20 years old, and is sitting in the driveway and too costly to repair. I will gladly swap lifestyle with you, only if you knew the financial stressors and medical bills I have i dont think you would like that very much, so will try and dissuade you from emigrating to Adelaide of all places, the city of milk and honey that has the highest electricity charges in the WORLD. just to have your power connected is $100 month.

Thirdly, I am sick to death again of reading about your pathetic governments that YOU in RoM vote in place - puppet governments enforcing OFA and IA as dictated to by that spy organisation in the west....for their to be any change in the situation within RoM, it is that pathetic subservience and bleak acceptance , of not caring, or being pro- active - YOU voted those treasonous governments in, as a citizen YOU need to want to make changes
                        Unemployment is very high here too, our figures are skewed so that a casual worker employed for a meagre 3 hour shift a week is considered as being in gainful employment. I shudder to think what the true rate of unemployment is here in Oz
                        The LIFESTYLE I am so envious of - the laissez faires attitude in RoM, summer everyone is in party mode, resztaurants here are an extravagance, cafes etc and eating out, doing the corzo etc in Bitola and Ohrid opened my eyes to how RoMacedonians are doing it so tough....
                        get a grip, you are wanting a democracy, then use your democratic right to vote , dont vote for puppets, be proactive encourage everyone to cause upheaval within the pathetic system
                        I used to have a softly softly approach, I thought the diaspora was too hard on RoMacedonians - until I witnessed my own family lazy sheer lack of desire to do anything to change their pathetic circumstance, yet still vote for pathetic vmro, no its not the lesser of 2 evils with sdms, they are both pathetic US puppet governments, its so obvious its ridiculous
                        You can criticise me all you want, I really dont care, what i care is about people like you who dont know what they are to start with negotiate MY identity . i have a real problem with that
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Stojacanec
                          • Dec 2009

What has fighting for the Macedonian cause whether you live in Macedonia or the disapora got to do with working in a factory for 200 Euro a month. I am not sure what point you are trying to make.

How well off are the surrounding balkan coutries? Go and pick on them for being too nationalistic, that they should bend over for a brighter future.

what is your point or agenda here CL. Time to pull the mask off and stop waisting people's time.

Comment

Working...
                          X