X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

On this day

February 9th, 1994 - Greece declares a unilateral embargo on Macedonia in a conflict over the use of the name Macedonia.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • Demos
    Banned
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    February 9th, 1994 - Greece declares a unilateral embargo on Macedonia in a conflict over the use of the name Macedonia.
    It was an excellent move on Greece from a political standpoint as it pressured your government to come to the negotiating table over your country's name, identity, language, and history.

If we would have kept the embargo it would have led to the total economic collapse of your country, but I think we got our point across very nicely.

Of course after this period Greek businesses started buying up anything of worth in RoM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

It was an excellent move on Greece from a political standpoint as it pressured your government to come to the negotiating table over your country's name, identity, language, and history.

AND THAT MY DEAR READERS OF THE WORLD, IS WHY WE CALL THESE TYPE OF GREEKS RACIST SCUM.

My country's name, identity, language and history is THE NAME, IDENTITY, LANGUAGE AND HISTORY OF MY PEOPLE - THE MACEDONIANS.

That is the Macedonian Truth, told by Macedonians about Macedonia, not by some racist greek like yourself.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Sarafot
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Demos View Post
        Of course after this period Greek businesses started buying up anything of worth in RoM.
        Hey demon it is MACEDONIA=MAKEDONIJA=MAKEDONIJA=NAŠA MAJKA=NIE=MAKEDONCI!!

It is not RoM!! Where did you come from HD(Heleniki demokratiki) or hard disc
        Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
        - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

What on Earth would a halfwit like you know about anything. You have shown your ignorance and racist attitude. Tell me what makes your opinion about this matter significant.

You have just congratulated Greece on a move that required another sovereign nation to "come to the negotiating table" about its identity, language and history. If you do not understand the stupidity of that statement, then I am flabbergasted ... it means you are a dumb Greek. If you went to a negotiating table to hear that you are filthy Albo/Vlach/Slav/Turkic scum ... how eager would you be to approach it? How low would it be to ask it from someone. It says so much more about Greece than it does about Macedonia.

In fact, what has happened since the embargo and Macedonia's recent history has been quite remarkable. Our resolve has strengthened and the Macedonians of Greece are starting to understand the hypocrisy of their occupier.

It is not my preferred approach to make personal attacks. But Demos, people like you would not last a minute with me. In fact, your preferred approach around people like me is to say things like "ahhh we are all the same .... blah blah blah". You weak sniveling little weasel, does it mean you have to be such a fuckwit because you have been indoctrinated to believe you are part of a superior race? Mussolini understands you. I don't.
          Risto the Great

Comment

• TerraNova
            Banned
            • Nov 2008

Why are you so upset?

It's international politics.
            Greece is the strong guy ,and used her power.

Plain and simple.

If you, SoM ,RtG, etc were on Greece's shoes (as Prime ministers..) ,and you could declare an embargo ,that would bring Greece on her knees ,so as to weaken her position on the name issue...would you have done it or not?
            Answer honestly and don't start the bullshit plz.
            Yes or No ?

Comment

• makedonin
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova View Post
              Yes or No ?
              No !

You will ask why?

I don't see your oppinion (Greek in general) on our Identity as significant as you would like it to be. (It is your problem, not ours)

You can do what ever you like, disagree as much as you like, on the end of the day when we are asked what we are, the answear remains, MACEDONIAN.

You can put as much as many embargos you like, you might even force the name change in some way (which I don't belive), on the end of the day, it still remain, we are MACEDONIANS.

I will always tell my children what they are, no matter what, And I think every each of us does the same.

See you are insignificant in every possible way....
              To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

TN, if the shoe was on the other foot.
                I WOULD force the embargo.
                THEN I would convince my stupid citizens that it is all about the glory of my country. They would believe it.
                THEN I would try to keep my citizens in a frenzied stupor about some ridiculous connection with 4000 year old historic connections and make them forget what the real problems with my country are.

Yes.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• TerraNova
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2008

TN, if the shoe was on the other foot.
                  I WOULD force the embargo.
                  THEN I would convince my stupid citizens that it is all about the glory of my country. They would believe it.
                  THEN I would try to keep my citizens in a frenzied stupor about some ridiculous connection with 4000 year old historic connections and make them forget what the real problems with my country are.

Yes.
                  You avoid answering.

Also..you used the adjective "ridiculous" about 4000 years connections ,when you re clapping hands at renaming Alegzandar Makedonski ,Skopje airport,or placing hellenistic statues outside the Parliament...

Is this double standards or something?

Comment

• Venom
                    • Sep 2008

Odi pushi kur you piece of shit. You left. No one missed you. Why the FUCK did you bother coming back?

And Demos. Jadi lajna somewhere else. Your response was disgusting and Risto said it all for us. Dickhead.
                    S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• TerraNova
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Venom View Post
                      Odi pushi kur you piece of shit. You left. No one missed you. Why the FUCK did you bother coming back?

And Demos. Jadi lajna somewhere else. Your response was disgusting and Risto said it all for us. Dickhead.
                      End after the minute of the representative of the idiot section of he forum,let's go back to the discussion.

Venom...have you ever wondered if you ve contributed anything than bullshit(= clapping hands or swearing) in any conversation?

I can't recall a single argument,or a single evidence ,a single info...absolute zero.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova View Post
                        You avoid answering.

Also..you used the adjective "ridiculous" about 4000 years connections ,when you re clapping hands at renaming Alegzandar Makedonski ,Skopje airport,or placing hellenistic statues outside the Parliament...

Is this double standards or something?
                        I said:
                        I WOULD.
                        and
                        Yes.

I could not have answered any clearer.

The connections that Greece has with Macedonia are indeed ridiculous. You should look it up sometime.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• TerraNova
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2008

I said:
                          I WOULD.
                          and
                          Yes.

I could not have answered any clearer.

The connections that Greece has with Macedonia are indeed ridiculous. You should look it up sometime.
                          If you WOULD and YES ,then why the whimper ?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

I gave you my reasons for the "I WOULD" and "Yes".
                            I had to show you a couple of times that I indeed said "I WOULD" and "yes"
                            One day you will be able to read entire paragraphs and comprehend the nuance of my statements. Until then, consider me your culturally superior friend. ;-)

I am here to help you.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Itso
                              • Feb 2009

If we would have kept the embargo it would have led to the total economic collapse of your country, but I think we got our point across very nicely.

I don't know which misprinted greek dictionary you get your definitions from, but it not a "negotiation" when one party is under duress.... more like "extortion".

The greek "negotiating table" is poorly constructed, flimsy at best, and held together with chewing gum. It'll almost certainly collapse with slightest bit weight on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X