• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Ljube Boshkoski - The Traitor

Utrinski Vesnik: Ljube Boskovski sticks to VMRO-DPMNE support

12 December 2008 | 09:10 | FOCUS News Agency

Skopje. Macedonia’s former Interior Minister Ljube Boskovski, who was recently released for the International Criminal Tribunal in Hague, declared that he expects the ruling Internal Macedonian Revolutionary Organization – Democratic Party for Macedonian National Unity (VMRO-DPMNE) to support his candidature at the upcoming president elections in 2009, Macedonian Utrinski Vesnik writes on Friday.

At a meeting with journalists in Negodino, Boskovski remarked that he does not plan to leave the VMRO-DPMNE. In his words, Macedonian Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski has not issued an order for VMRO-DPMNE members to take part in the events organized by Boskovski.

---------------------------------------------------

I know many of you disagree, personally, I think he may be the right person for our president.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.
  • Pelister
    • Sep 2008

I hope so.

He deserves it.

I just hope the Hague hasn't broken his spirit.

Comment

• Jankovska
      • Sep 2008

I am still not sure on this, don't know why. I am not a great fan. I have always supported the guy but a president? I don't know, who are the other choices?

Comment

• sydney
        • Sep 2008

what message would the election of boskovski send to those outside of macedonia? i agree with jankovska, i feel undecided on this one.

Comment

• Pelister
          • Sep 2008

True, but I have always believed the E.U and Greece are irrelevant.

Macedonia can't "make" anyone recognize her if they don't want to.

I think Ljube is down to earth. Remember, it was he who visited wartorn Macedonia back in 2001 - no other minister set foot in that region, while Trajkovski was in his office with bullets flying passed his window saying calmly "what are you all afraid of, we have nothing to worry about".

I think Lube is the man for the job.

Macedonians behaving like they've been whipped and they are gonna get whipped, if they ever have the nerve to defend themselves.

In the eyes of the E.U and Greece, Macedonians will always be illegal and illegitimate.

Lujbe, couldn't give a fk about what the E.U or Greece think, and thats the kind of man we need.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Lube has already been found not guilty of the bogus charges that were made against him. Why should our image be tarnished to the outside world with the way the outside world already views us?

On the one hand we want to play moderate and use such an approach, on the other, the Macedonians outside of Macedonia hold a heavy heart at what they perceive as a lack of national bolstering on the part of our politicians.

What will change for us, in a negative way, were he to be elected?

What will change for us, in a positive way, were he to be elected?

Let us look at these questions first, so we size up our opinions accordingly. I understand the view of Jankovska and Sydney completely, I want my 'yes' to be rational also, taking into account all of the facts, but in my eyes he is the only man capable of reviving the spirits of the old nation of Macedonians.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Bring him in and let the sensitive new age types grow some balls.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Spartan
                • Sep 2008

Just a question-
                Are you guys who live abroad allowed to vote in RoMs elections? And if yes, do you exersise this right?
                If its already been answered I apologise, I didnt read through the entire thread.

Comment

• Jankovska
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                  Just a question-
                  Are you guys who live abroad allowed to vote in RoMs elections? And if yes, do you exersise this right?
                  If its already been answered I apologise, I didnt read through the entire thread.
                  No yet, I think it will be possible as of next year. however now everyone can fly back on holidays and vote

As for Boshkovski I hope you guys are right, I just see it as more of a media thing than anything just because he happened to be the defence minister in 2001. I for some reason think: Is this the best we could do?
                  As I said I hope I am wrong
                  Last edited by Jankovska; 12-17-2008, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• Rogi
                    • Sep 2008

The Diaspora will be able to vote in the 2012 elections.

However, for those who live in the Diaspora and have a Macedonian citizenship and also a Macedonian ID "Lichna Karta" with a registered living address in Macedonia, we can vote by flying up to Macedonia come elections.

This is also true for the Albanians from Macedonia who live abroad, who exercise that ability to vote lot more than the Macedonians.

Comment

• TerraNova
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2008

I believe voting for another country's government is just a crazy and stupid story!

Comment

• Spartan
                        • Sep 2008

I vote in all the Greek elections via the embassy in Toronto Terra Nova.
                        I dont see whats so crazy about it if you are a citizen living abroad.
                        It must be very inconvenient to have to actually fly to RoM(or anywhere else) to place your vote.

Comment

• TerraNova
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                          I vote in all the Greek elections via the embassy in Toronto Terra Nova.
                          I dont see whats so crazy about it if you are a citizen living abroad.
                          It must be very inconvenient to have to actually fly to RoM(or anywhere else) to place your vote.
                          Since you are living permanently in Canada...you were born there,you pay taxes there,your health and education facilities are there,your home and your job are there...
                          i really can't understand why the hell you decide about my affairs...here?

Comment

• Jankovska
                            • Sep 2008

Because his family is there, because he cares more about the country than you do, because you are a terror to yourselv while he has learned how to accept and like other people... oh the list is wrong

Comment

• Spartan
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova View Post
                              Since you are living permanently in Canada...you were born there,you pay taxes there,your health and education facilities are there,your home and your job are there...
                              i really can't understand why the hell you decide about my affairs...here?
                              As Jankovska said, all my my family is still there, we own property there and go back and forth often.I was born in Greece , and I plan on raising my children there as well.
                              And trust me, when I vote, I dont have your affairs on my mind, but my families and my own.
                              I dont understand why this would bother you, but hey, you are entitled to your opinion...

Comment

Working...
                              X