Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > General Discussions

Old 06-21-2018, 09:32 AM   #1
Phoenix

Phoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud of
Default That Bloody Ventilator...

The ventilator has shown its ugly face on a new ad for SBS radio...called 'Home'...

@ the 6 second mark...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp9rovtZdJI
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 10:02 AM   #2
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, now is the time to reject the ventilator for the same reason as northern fyrom whatever. Hopefully some Macedonians figure it all out at once.
Old 06-21-2018, 07:42 PM   #3
VMRO

VMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud of

The problem is many out there do not know the background history to the flag and how it came about yet alone what it actually symbolizes.

Above is a discussion i had with a prominent community member who after being advised who actually designed the flag had a different opinion to it which that flag rightfully deserves.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.
VMRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 11:17 PM   #4
Liberator of Makedonija

Liberator of Makedonija is on a distinguished road

Yeah off with that flag.
Old 06-21-2018, 11:24 PM   #5
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Easier to simply say the Greeks created it.
Old 06-21-2018, 11:29 PM   #6
VMRO

VMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
Easier to simply say the Greeks created it.
Kiro/Branko through Grchev with the Greeks on top pulling the strings.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.
VMRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 11:44 PM   #7
Risto the Great

All playing the Greek tunes.
Old 06-22-2018, 05:44 PM   #8
Carlin15

Carlin15 is on a distinguished road

This should have been the flag of Macedonia IMHO (Coat of arms should have been similar if not the same).

URL:
http://www.historyofmacedonia.org/Ma...onianLion.html
Carlin15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 09:58 PM   #9
Risto the Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlin15 View Post
This should have been the flag of Macedonia IMHO (Coat of arms should have been similar if not the same).

URL:
Agreed and it should be taken away from DPmNE in any shape or form. But first we should symbolically take back the Sonce, then throw it away.
Old 06-23-2018, 02:55 AM   #10
Vangelovski

Vangelovski is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlin15 View Post

URL:
I've always seen this as our coat of arms, but not our flag. The sonce is our flag as far as I'm concerned. But what is more important is that we freely choose our own symbols without any external involvement whatsoever.
If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
Vangelovski is offline   Reply With Quote