Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Albo
    • May 2014

Olsi is a know pro erdogan Islamist ..he is always on tv as an agitator with no known body of works or publications that are praised by anyone in the world of History..

Recently he was on a t.v debate panel alongside a hard line Muslim cleric, they were debating against 2 well know Albanian historians .. Olsi was totally embarrassed in that debate and was lacking serious knowledge and sources for the topics debated...

Eg. He claims Albanians had no memory of Skenderbeg and he was introduced to Albanians via the Austro-Hungarian empire...

Then the historians were reminding him of foreign travelers and vatican sent priests from the 1600's to the 1800's who wrote about how Albanians from many regions and all faiths would pray to Skenderbeg centuries after his death.. Olsi had no idea these documents even existed.

Olsi says things like "Skenderbeg killed Muslims, he's not my hero, he's a hero to Christianity"

He's really a nobody in the academic would.. but anyway Vasko needs to fill his show up with nobodies to support his unhelpful views on inter-ethnic relations in Macedonia.

Comment

• Rogi
      • Sep 2008

Oh look, Albo is at it again.

I'm onto you Albo and I will troll you here until you've started thinking for yourself or at the very least start to show budding signs that you might.

Comment

• Carlin
        • Dec 2011

Comment

• Carlin
          • Dec 2011

Another interview with Olsi Jazexhi - it's in English.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Amphipolis
            Banned
            • Aug 2014

Now that was really interesting. So this guy is the Muslim pro-Turkish face of Albanians and what he has to cry about (if you're interested), the fact that they're an American protectorate instead of a Turkish one. I hope Erdogan is listening.

By the way, his insistence that Mother Teresa could not be Albanian shows he's not very objective.

Comment

Working...
            X