• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

Commercials about Macedonia

Руска реклама со Александар Македонски

Π*уска Ρ€Π΅ΠΊΠ»Π°ΠΌΠ° со АлСксандар МакСдонски - YouTube
    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

I will put this here but it qualifies as Bulgarian propaganda, labeling the sausage brand Leki as Macedonian sausage
    Π*Π΅ΠΊΠ»Π°ΠΌΠ° Π½Π° МакСдонска Π½Π°Π΄Π΅Π½ΠΈΡ†Π° LEKI - YouTube
    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• ProMKD
      • Oct 2011

Наденица? Does that mean колбасица? Anyways, I think when they say "македонска наденица" it means something like "кумановски суџук". In other words, it's a type of sausage.

Anyways, everything they do is propaganda.
      www.everythingmacedonia.com
      Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

ProMKD how about this one if this isnt propaganda then what is
        Π*Π΅ΠΊΠ»Π°ΠΌΠ° Π½Π° макСдонска Π½Π°Π΄Π΅Π½ΠΈΡ†Π° LEKI 45' - YouTube

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

lele majko and this one
          Π*Π΅ΠΊΠ»Π°ΠΌΠ° Π½Π° МакСдонска Π½Π°Π΄Π΅Π½ΠΈΡ†Π° LEKI -промоция 2010 - YouTube

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ProMKD
            Наденица? Does that mean колбасица?
            That is what it means. Actually, when the word 'наденица' is broken down it makes sense in Macedonian and other Slavic languages. The word колбасица (we don't use the -ица for this word in my family) may be a foreign loanword, haven't looked into it much, but it appears that Iranian also has a similar word for a sausage (kalbas).
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Niko777
              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              That is what it means. Actually, when the word 'наденица' is broken down it makes sense in Macedonian and other Slavic languages. The word колбасица (we don't use the -ица for this word in my family) may be a foreign loanword, haven't looked into it much, but it appears that Iranian also has a similar word for a sausage (kalbas).
              Macedonian word for sausage in Aegean Macedonia is Луканец / Луканци

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                Macedonian word for sausage in Aegean Macedonia is Луканец / Луканци
                Some of the villages around the Struga region also use Лукан/Луканци for sausage.
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

If only there were subtitles to these commercials, then i could comment.
                  Seriously guys, i have no idea what they are saying. There is a few words here and there, but not enough to make sense of what they are on about.
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Brian
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                    The breakdown of words is an area I have no expertise in so maybe I'm totally barking up the wrong tree, but if I had to guess just by the sound of it -

could kolbasi come from the word kol as in wooden stake ie sausages look like little wooden stakes?

nadenica sounds like it's from nadenato as in spiked or skewered so maybe those areas using this word to mean a sausages because it looks like little spike?

lukan/lukanci sounds like it's from the word luk ie garlic and lukanci sounds like like garlic ones ie type of, maybe because garlic is used as a spice in sausages?

I don't know, I'm just guessing by the sounds of these words.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                      • Jan 2010

Lol you're right Bill, the only thing I could decipher in the entire first clip was Aleksandar Makedonski and historija, but I assume that it might be in Russian? Most families from my area and the Aegean in general talk a lot slower. Some of the Macedonian newsreaders in particular are impossible to understand.

Comment

Working...
                      X