The Macedonian flag raised by Greek soccer supporters in Salonica!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

The Macedonian flag raised by Greek soccer supporters in Salonica!

Source:
    Code:
    http://taxalia.blogspot.com/2010/06/blog-post_176.html

Greek soccer supporters of the team Herakles(Iraklis) raised the flag of the Republic of Macedonia in Salonica, June 21st 2010.

This was made because the team was not allowed to play in the Greek league.

Does anyone have more news about this?
    Why does the team want to move their home base to Boris Trajkovski Sports Arena in Skopje?
    Macedonian Truth Organisation
  • Frank
    Banned
    • Mar 2010

What a strange World we live in

Actually u can see the flag three times in the crowd behind the man holding the Flag and to the left

Comment

• Spartan
      • Sep 2008

@Daskalot
      Herakles fc is in danger of being demoted to the greek "D" division for failing to hand something in to the EPO (Greek FA) on time.

The above is the fans response to this I think.
      Basically saying they would rather play in your leaugue if they are indeed to be demoted.

Also, I know the northern teams of Greece occasionally fly the Bulgarian or Macedonian flags as a sarcastic response to the chants the southerners sing at them.

When I read more about this, ill post up a summary.

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Maybe they raised the ventilator to remind us who our "daddy" is...
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
          • Jan 2009

Nice to see some of these mutants in the crowd raise the Macedonian flag. Just more ammo in the propaganda youtube wars.
          Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

It's hard to tell if they are macedonians being macedonian or greeks wanting to be macedonian! Seems like everyone wants to be macedonian these days, a sign of uncertainty of their identity!
            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Dejan
              • Sep 2008

Would you see any Macedonians flying the greek flag in protest? I think not (unless you were in crvenkovski's house maybe).
              You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• sf.
                • Jan 2010

Guess we gonna have to change our flag again.
                Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by sf. View Post
                  If I was a Greek, I would be waving the new Macedonian flag around a lot more. It represents a major win for them .... making the Macedonian government of the time surrender its flag like that.

I think they should be rubbing our faces in it. We clearly deserve it.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by sf. View Post

It's only an interim flag, the original flag will be back!
                    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Bratot
                      • Sep 2008

"Παρέλαση λαμογιών στη Θεσσαλονίκη. Ξέρετε πόσα έχουν στοιχίσει στο δημόσιο οι “ΠΑΕ” τους;Μία ζωή ανεγκέφαλα

They are on FB:
                      IRAKLIS. 24,267 likes. Ο ΗΡΑΚΛΗΣ Θεσσαλονίκης ιδρύθηκε το 1908, η ιστορία του όμ

Last edited by Bratot; 06-23-2010, 03:45 AM.
                      The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Makedonetz
                        • Apr 2010

They are macedonians brainwashed into greek who are 50% greek monday then 50% macedonian tuesdays, then it converts vise versa every other day
                        Makedoncite se borat
                        za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                        - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Although the new flag does represent a capitulation in many respects, it is not intended as a slur against Macedonians in this instance. And irrespective of the situation, Greeks in general will never view that 'capitulation' as good as we do bad.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

SOM, Do you know that in 2005 when we got our candidacy status in the EU they were waving Greek flags and putting them together with the Macedonian ones in the city square?
                            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                              • Nov 2009

Thats weird to see Macedonian flags in Solun, do yous think the intentions were for flag burning?

Comment

Working...
                              X