Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Julie, Obviously i was joking there, but it was the piftia that made me say it LOL

I just couldnt help myself on that one
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• sf.
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Bij View Post
      how do kangaroos survive there in the winter?
      They drink a lot.
      Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

the rakia will keep them warm
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• I of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

PM Gruevski visits renovated Skopje Zoo

Nikola Gruevski Saturday visited Skopje Zoo to introduce with its reconstruction taking into consideration the fact that the government provided funds amounting to Denar 42 million two years ago.

- What I have seen is very impressive. A huge progress was made in the past several months. Zoo garden receives another dimension. The zoo’s ambitions is becoming one of the best zoo gardens in South East Europe for one to two years, which will attract visitors not only from Skopje and Macedonia but from the neighbouring countries, Gruevski said.

Zoo director Dane Kuzmanovski said that the zoo was built in 1926 covering an area of 12 hectares. Over 30 new animals of seven new species were brought and 18 new living areas are built and 85% of the current ones are renovated. At the moment there are 500 animals of 40 species and education centre and botanical garden are established.

Skopje Mayor Koce Trajanovski said that the Skopje city will finance two new area for the elephant and the giraffe. At the next meeting of the coordination body also other mayors of Skopje’s municipality will be asked to donate animal and space for them because this zoo does not belong to Skopje but to all municipalities.

PM Gruevski commended the work of the City of Skopje not only in the reconstruction of the Zoo but also in other projects, which will make Skopje new more beautiful appearance.

He also added that the city and other government’s institutions are working together on several concessions for construction of new modern amusement park, whereat consultant will be engaged to make study aimed at attracting concessionaire to come to Skopje for construction of underground passage and trolley car.

No need to sit in the shade, because we stand under our own sun

Comment

• osiris
            • Sep 2008

prolet 8 billion where did you pull that figure from

Comment

• Mastika
              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
              Have you ever had PIVTIA? those feet and tail of the Roo would be ideal.
              what you actually eat that? that ranks up their with some of the foulest food their is. do not save me any, please lol.

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Mastika View Post
                what you actually eat that? that ranks up their with some of the foulest food their is. do not save me any, please lol.
                oh, you don't know what you are missing mate. Don't knock it till you try it. Do you actualy know what it is Mastika?
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Mastika
                  • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                  oh, you don't know what you are missing mate. Don't knock it till you try it. Do you actualy know what it is Mastika?
                  of course I know what it is. I am just not a fan of eating what little is left of the pig in jelly form! lol.

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Mastika View Post
                    of course I know what it is. I am just not a fan of eating what little is left of the pig in jelly form! lol.
                    I don't eat the pig bits. But anything else with garlic, give it to me.
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

LOL, pig is pork, however it comes dudes
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonetz
                        • Apr 2010

nice place wonder if they have a place for the jack
                        Makedoncite se borat
                        za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                        - Goce Delchev

Comment

Working...
                        X