X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackcactus
    • Sep 2008

Lactose Intolerance and it's significance to the Macedonian people

One small proof of our continued and sustained existence as a Balkan people, that being our Balkan heritage of very high rates of Lactose Intolerance (LI), which is known to be the case for today's Macedonians

This is in stark contrast to our Slavic speaking "brethren" far to the North like the Ukrainians and Russians who have very low levels of LI

Complete Lactose Intolerance is the default for ancient humans, therefore groups like the Russians with low levels of LI are derivative of older groups that have higher LI

Macedonians having high levels of LI indicate that Macedonians as a people are one of the older genetic *(for LI) populations from which other groups may have derived

Below is a Lactose Intolerance World Distribution Map

By the way Lactose Intolerance means that lactose, the major sugar in milk, cannot be broken down or metabolized in the gut

This is just one small piece in the puzzle that may shed some light on our true origins, one that may have little to do with the Slav migration theory

Cheers

BC

*Edited for clarity
    Last edited by blackcactus; 03-29-2010, 07:11 PM.
    The one who tells the story rules the World - Hopi proverb

“Your highness, when I said that you are like a stream of bat's piss, I only meant that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark” - Monty Python
  • Volk
    • Sep 2008

no people are older than others, we are all humans...

Ethnicity and nationality are different stories
    Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• blackcactus
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post

That is not how it was meant, but fair comment

It's a similar concept to that of blue eyed people being descended from brown eyed ancestors, people showing brown eyes are expressing older genes therefore are less different from their ancestors than people with blue eyes, populations with blue eyes are derivative of genetically older (for eye colour) brown eyed populations

Changes can take many thousands of years in humans, so this process is quite slow depending on environmental pressures
      Last edited by blackcactus; 03-30-2010, 05:24 AM.

“Your highness, when I said that you are like a stream of bat's piss, I only meant that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark” - Monty Python

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

BC
        Many thanks, interesting information - I look forward to more discoveries!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Bij
          • Oct 2009

well i have blue eyes and am not lactose intolerant, so i'm a noob?

Comment

• Serdarot
            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Volk View Post

dude, read more about blood disorders
            ---

interesting thema, tnx to poster.
            ---

@BiJ: i have dark eyes, and i used to love milk during my childhood, also later...

so i am penzioner?
            Bratot:
            Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• blackcactus
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bij View Post
              well i have blue eyes and am not lactose intolerant, so i'm a noob?
              You have noob eye colour and LI genes anyway, the rest of you may need further examination to understand the extent of your noobness

Comment

• Bij
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Serdarot View Post
                dude, read more about blood disorders
                ---

interesting thema, tnx to poster.
                ---

@BiJ: i have dark eyes, and i used to love milk during my childhood, also later...

so i am penzioner?
                shit.. imagine if we reproduced?

Comment

• Mastika
                  • Feb 2010

That is very interesting. Speaking from personal experience I know of no Macedonians with Lactose intolerance (or those who publicly say that they can't drink milk). However, I know many many Australians who have such problems.

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Mastika View Post
                    That is very interesting. Speaking from personal experience I know of no Macedonians with Lactose intolerance (or those who publicly say that they can't drink milk). However, I know many many Australians who have such problems.
                    Who gives a shit what you Know or Don't Dick Head. Blackcaktus found this study and brought it to our atention and its not something we decided as you sugest we do on another post.
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                      Who gives a shit what you Know or Don't Dick Head. Blackcaktus found this study and brought it to our atention and its not something we decided as you sugest we do on another post.
                      Bill
                      Po poleka maltse! ne se nerviaji tolku na ednash!
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• osiris
                        • Sep 2008

mastika its all relative it doesnt mean all macedonians are this way and all nth euroepans the other.

Comment

• Rogi
                          • Sep 2008

Lactose intolerance has been studied as an aid in understanding ancient diets and population movement in prehistoric societies.

The mutations required take a long time to develop/evolve and that is what the original post, I presume, is based on, and it does in fact make quite a lot of sense.

The following is an interesting read:

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

I cant drink milk, and only eat dairy in very small doses infrequently, my eldest son is the same . I also cant eat stone fruits and alot of other types of fruit. Its not so much the milk intolerance but an intolerance to sugar - sucrose in fruit, lactose in milk etc.

My mother is the same.
                            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Mastika
                              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                              WTF is wrong with you. I am stating my idea regarding the issue. Far out, I am NOT trying to pass what I think off as fact or anything. I personally dont know any Macedonians who have lactose intolerance, what is your point and what is your problem?

Comment

Working...
                              X