X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daniel the Great
    • Nov 2009

Skopje in the year 2014.

This is what they think Skopje will look like in the year 2014.

Во текот на изминатото деноноќие, по однос на мерката за носење заштитна маска како превенција од коронавирусот, регистрирани се 428 прекршоци,

• Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti Daniel the Great

It looks good to me, im not too sure about the Church though its going to be too tight and there wont be so much space for the others.

Its going to look like a good city thats for sure, The Eye Bridge will be good on the other side.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
      • Nov 2009

Yes it dose look good prolet but i hope they don't stuff up and put a mosque.

Comment

• Bratot
        • Sep 2008

Futurama eats shit!
        The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Over 90% of people who live in Opstina Centar are not Muslim, its not going to happen. Burmanli Mosque was during the occupation of the Ottoman Era, there is already more then enough mosques in Stari Kraj and Skopje in General.

Its funny how the Albanians are pushing it and not the Turks, the Turks are infact very good citizens of Skopje and they have done alot for the city. They made the Stara Charshija and built the Stone Bridge, the Mayor of Istanbul (Skopje's Sister City) Gave over 1 million euros to renovate the Stone Bridge.

This is fantastic and it looks very good however other cities and villages need to be improved, they should not stop with Skopje we need other cities like Prilep,Bitola,Ohrid,Debar,Struga,Kumanovo,Gevgelij a,Kriva Palanka,Stip etc etc
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bratot
            • Sep 2008

YouTube - Визуелизација на центарот на Скопје во 2014
            The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Volk
              • Sep 2008

Looks absolutely stunning

wow
              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Volk, What about all the spomenici there?

Comment

• Rogi
                  • Sep 2008

It looks really good.

Comment

• Jankovska
                    • Sep 2008

It looks good but I will be jumping up and down with happiness when it's done. I don't trust anyone and I don't trust they will do all this i n 4 years time. however it will be great if I am proven wrong.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Jankovska, Why are you not so positive?? Over half of these projects are well underway and probably half finished only Mostot Oko is behind schedule but thats alright they will get it done by 2014 easy.

If half of whats on that video turns out, Skopje will be a world class city at least the city center.

This is no joke, many of the building shown in the video are currently under construction: Old National theater, Macedonian Struggle Museum, National Archives/Archeological Museum, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, one of the new bridges. The only thing that can stop this from happening is a change of government, or a war...in other words only a small chance. Skopje has been long overdue for revitalization, especially since the earthquake when all of its neoclassical architecture was destroyed.
                      Tsutsul Pase Goveda on the Maknews Forum i have to agree with his statement.

Comment

• Brygian Seed
                        • Dec 2009

Love it, just stunning! The ugliest capital in Europe will be one the prettiest. Lets hope it all goes though and there are no further political rubbish thrown at the various proposals/projects. I think the church is great! It hides the bad architecture behind it and will give a but more of meaningful presence. Didn't realise there would be hotels . . . I guess tourist dollars are really needed and what a view from the rooms!

Comment

• amitreski
                          • Feb 2010

Looks great!
                          "No, it is not the critic who counts. Not the one who points out how a strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and may come up short, who spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails daring greatly." - Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

• Volk
                            • Sep 2008

Volk, What about all the spomenici there?
                            What about them? they look great!
                            Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Brygian Seed View Post
                              Love it, just stunning! The ugliest capital in Europe will be one the prettiest. Lets hope it all goes though and there are no further political rubbish thrown at the various proposals/projects. I think the church is great! It hides the bad architecture behind it and will give a but more of meaningful presence. Didn't realise there would be hotels . . . I guess tourist dollars are really needed and what a view from the rooms!
                              I think Skopje has immense potential for beautification, through architecture and more green space, a greater use of the Vardar has to be considered in this relationship between architecture and the environment...Skopje is extremely fortunate that it has a river that runs through it and on those hot dusty summer days, this can provide much relief for its inhabitants, as does the surrounding geography around Matka Canyon and dam...

The greatest problem for Macedonia is that governments always pour money into their capital cities, I hope the other major cities aren't neglected in the process...

Comment

Working...
                              X