• Show
Clear All
  • razmkd
    • Apr 2012

Our name is macedonia

Our name is Macedonia - YouTube[/URL]
  • EgejskaMakedonia
    • Jan 2010

Nice video, love the animations on the pictures. Well done!

What did you use to make it?

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

It is a very nice clip razmkd and welcome to the forum. The only criticism I have, and this is not criticism of you personally, is of the use of the ventilator, which defeats the purpose of the clip itself.

Just briefly, MTO Inc. opposes any use of the ventilator for reasons that have been discussed here ad nausea and would only take away from your thread if repeated. If anyone wants to have their say on it, it probably would be best done here:

As soon as i see that new flag i feel division, the only reason i respect it is because the macedonian soldiers died under it in 2001, but i still cant except it.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• razmkd
        • Apr 2012

Sorry about this , Im stil new to this forum, in future post i will be more aware

yours Sincerely

Razmkd

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Hi Razmkd, I watched the video. Well done. I agree with Vangelovski. The ventilator symbolises everything Macedonians need to oppose.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• razmkd
            • Apr 2012

thanks for the reply ill be making another one soon and fix my mistakes

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

It is great work Razmkd. But please really think about the flag for a moment. Greeks made Macedonians change their flag and name. It was an absolute slap in the face to Macedonians. Now Macedonians celebrate their identity with the Greek imposed flag. Only in Macedonia!

I am sure you will fix it, but would hope you spend the time to arrive at these conclusions yourself! We can use someone with your editing skills ;-)
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• razmkd
                • Apr 2012

No problem, if you ever need me for special effects or anything like that let me know riste

Comment

• ProMKD
                  • Oct 2011

Great video! I agree with the above statements in regards to the ventilator.

What did you use to make the video?

If you have some time, it would serve your video well if you deleted some of those racist comments on it. Sometimes it's hard, I know myself having so many videos online.

Welcome to the forum!
                  www.everythingmacedonia.com
                  Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

Working...
                  X