Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > General Discussions

Old 05-15-2019, 11:18 PM   #21
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gocka View Post
The way I see it, the climate is important and worth the effort because I don't want to choke where I live. What China is doing in relation to pollution is short sighted and unsustainable. Ironically despite absurd levels of pollution they are the biggest investors in the world in renewable and clean technologies.
I am talking specifically about Australia. 25 million people with a land mass of continental USA and not a great deal of manufacturing going on. We do not need to be at the forefront of climate change solutions. We can wait it out and determine best practice. Either way, we will have negligible impact.

China needs to invest in cleaner technologies. I am there every year. Every time I come back, I can taste that country in my sinuses for another week.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 11:20 PM   #22
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just watch what China does now with the 5g technology lead that Huawei has. Imagine if they came out with revolutionary battery, fuel cell, or solar cell tech.
There should be a revolution against 5G. It will control us far beyond anything Orwell could have imagined.

Old 05-16-2019, 02:02 AM   #23
Tomche Makedonche

Tomche Makedonche is on a distinguished road

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TtsNsQ1tcxU
“There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio
Tomche Makedonche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 10:38 AM   #24
Karposh

Karposh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
I am talking specifically about Australia. 25 million people with a land mass of continental USA and not a great deal of manufacturing going on. We do not need to be at the forefront of climate change solutions. We can wait it out and determine best practice. Either way, we will have negligible impact.

China needs to invest in cleaner technologies. I am there every year. Every time I come back, I can taste that country in my sinuses for another week.
Living in a pollution-free world and breathing in fresh air each day is something every person on Earth should be aspiring to, however, the "science" is in no way settled as far as the issue of climate change is concerned. Some so called "experts", it seems, can't even defend their own irrefutable and unquestionable scientific facts about the co-relation of man's activities on Earth and the the rate at which the climate is changing.

Here's a video of a climate change debate that went horribly wrong for one expert and his irrefutable facts about the looming climate change disaster. If you can ignore the annoying voices of both parties, it's actually quite hilarious and a good example of things turning bad real quick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN5L2q6hfWo
Karposh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 07:58 PM   #25
Big Bad Sven

Big Bad Sven is on a distinguished road

RIP to Bob Hawke, perhaps the last great Australian Prime Minister.

However, I see the communist and rapist Bill Shorten has come out using his death to gain political points to try win the election, saying he wants to ‘Win this for Bob Hawke’. Last week he went on TV to tell a sob story with crocodile tears about his mum doing it tough raising him in ‘tough’ circumstances.

This guy is a slimy snake, it shits me to tears that with childish tacts like above he will possibly win. I hope the majority Australians are not braindead and sub 80 IQ like the Macedonian voters
Big Bad Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 08:43 PM   #26
Risto the Great

The timing is exquisite. You'd think Shorten killed Hawkey himself if you were a conspiracy theorist lol

Old 05-16-2019, 10:19 PM   #27
Liberator of Makedonija

Liberator of Makedonija is on a distinguished road

Will remind you Bob Hawke promoted the whole "Hellenic character" of Macedonia thing in the 90s
Old 05-16-2019, 10:30 PM   #28
VMRO

VMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
Will remind you Bob Hawke promoted the whole "Hellenic character" of Macedonia thing in the 90s
He actually personally invited and requested the "Ancient Macedonia" exhibition to be brought to Australia.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.
VMRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 10:39 PM   #29
Vangelovski

Vangelovski is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karposh View Post
Here's a video of a climate change debate that went horribly wrong for one expert and his irrefutable facts about the looming climate change disaster. If you can ignore the annoying voices of both parties, it's actually quite hilarious and a good example of things turning bad real quick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN5L2q6hfWo
Bill Nye is a demented idiot.
If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
Vangelovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 05:38 AM   #30
Bill77

Bill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud of

Quote:
You took the words out of my mouth. I just turned 30 and I can't believe the shift to the right in my political views in just the last 5 years.
It is more likely you haven't shifted, but the ideologies have shifted. The extremity that the Left have regressed, now anything to the right of Pol Pot.... is Right wing.