Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old 01-06-2009, 03:19 AM   #11
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I saw some Macedonians overjoyed at Russia having some influence in Europe ... but Macedonia has copped it now and I wonder how many people will die in a very cold winter there!

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 05:30 AM   #12
Bratot

Bratot is on a distinguished road

And... who is using gas in Macedonia?

As I am familiar with.. only the city of Kumanovo is gasified. There is no need to be concerned about Macedonia.

The nearest gasline is in Greece

And do you really think Russians has nothing to do with the Ukraian gas crisis?
I believe it does.
Old 01-06-2009, 05:33 AM   #13
Dimko-piperkata

Dimko-piperkata is on a distinguished road

sekoj si imat chumbe, nemat nikoj da umret kaj nas od stud, makedonskiot narod e cvrst.
Dimko-piperkata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 06:46 AM   #14
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Good!
Go Russia!

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 06:54 AM   #15
Jankovska

Jankovska is on a distinguished road

Skopje and maybe Kumanovo but majority have kumbe so I don't see how it will affect Macedonia. Bulgaria and Greece have been hit though and apparently it's gonna get worse.
Jankovska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 07:11 AM   #16
Venom

Venom is on a distinguished road

Jankovska, if this is true alav da mu e na Rusija!
Old 01-06-2009, 07:24 AM   #17
Jankovska

I read on BBC this morning that Bulgaria has already asked the EU for help and that Greece is about to do the same. Russia has accused Ukraine of stealing the gas for EU countries so decided to lower it by as much as it's stolen just to prove a point and get the EU to make Ukraine to agree to the new prices I guess. Bulgaria depends 100% on Russian gas and i believe Greece depends as well. Turkey has said that the pipeline on their side is shut, who knows how much worse it can get. As for Macedonia I was thinking about schools and companies, would they be affected?
Old 01-06-2009, 07:32 AM   #18
Bratot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
Good!
Go Russia!
And the consequence on the region will be, especcially for Macedonia?

I don't know if this really suit to us, to depend on resources mainly from Russia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankovska View Post
Skopje and maybe Kumanovo but majority have kumbe so I don't see how it will affect Macedonia. Bulgaria and Greece have been hit though and apparently it's gonna get worse.
The lack of the gas from Ukraina is now is being complemented and substituted with bigger transit by the gasline going from Turkey and Belarus.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:38 AM   #19
Bratot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankovska View Post
I read on BBC this morning that Bulgaria has already asked the EU for help and that Greece is about to do the same. Russia has accused Ukraine of stealing the gas for EU countries so decided to lower it by as much as it's stolen just to prove a point and get the EU to make Ukraine to agree to the new prices I guess. Bulgaria depends 100% on Russian gas and i believe Greece depends as well. Turkey has said that the pipeline on their side is shut, who knows how much worse it can get. As for Macedonia I was thinking about schools and companies, would they be affected?

Во Македонија околу 30 објекти, пред се производствени капацитети, работат на гас, а најголем потрошувач е Топлификација.

You were right

http://www.a1.com.mk/vesti/default.aspx?VestID=102650

But as I said, this is made up crisis, Ukraina is only the actor in this Russian movie.

The message they are sending is more important.
Especially after the Russian naval carrier has been permited to enter the Aegean sea.
Old 01-06-2009, 08:22 AM   #20
Jankovska

Watching the news now, it's talking about Bulgaria, Greece and Macedonia beeing affected and just loving how Macedonia has been repeated over and over again. Sorry off topic but it is music to my ears