X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Bad Sven
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by ar_makedon armageddon View Post

Bulgaria, Serbia, Greece and Vlachs brotherhood.
    Xoxoxo xoxoxo
    I like the sound of that, hopefully this becomes reality and we unite and destroy turkey, once mission complete we can crown Jovan Vraniskovski as prince of macedonia.

Maybe give Skopje to serbia and Bitola to greece, to make the orthodox brotha's happy.

Only then true peace on earth can happen

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
      konita if you fancy turkish music then you are a turkofile.But if you fancy macedonian you are macedonian which will it be.
      I dont care if macedonians listen to lunatic serbian-turbo folk in their own spare time, they can do what ever they want in their own house. More power to them and good luck to them being influenced by serbian pop culture. Its their lives.

What i dont like is when MACEDONIAN clubs or radio stations play serbian music, and not just a few songs, but a huge amount of songs. It defeats the logic of having a club dedicated to macedonian culture and music or a radio station dedicated to macedonian music. Might as well call it the balkan club and admit defeat by saying macedonians arent good enough because their music is inferior to serbian music. Because thats the vibe i get from people who make excuses of playing (large) amounts of serbian music in macedonian clubs or radio stations. But then again what do i know, im just another dumb drunk australian bogan.
      Last edited by Big Bad Sven; 01-26-2012, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

But it is only music!
        Obama plays Arabic music to his children because he "likes it" .... apparently.

I listen to Greek music when I want to smash plates.
        I listen to Serb music when I want to feel yugoslavian.
        I listen to Led Zeppelin when I want to be western scum.

... actually, I don't listen to Serb or Greek music.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

WHILE NOT ADVOCATING RACISM, a solution to the “Serbianization” must be arrived at.*This overwhelming Serbian influence is indeed the negative situation Macedonia now finds itself, especially – in the ares of ethnic tensions with the Albanians as it was the Serbs that projected the Albanian problem to the world both in Kosovo and now in Macedonia (to much Rambow first bood movies by the Serbian army) question remains, “What can we do about this preponderance of Serbianaztion influence?”
          Macedonia has many negative influences that it needs to manage better, another one being Albanian extremism. I support equality based on a civic model where it concerns personal freedoms, opportunities, etc, and I am all for minority rights - as minorities - but Macedonia should be the nation-state of the Macedonian people where Macedonian culture and language are ensured of their prevalence in official and public life.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• ar_makedon armageddon
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            Macedonia has many negative influences that it needs to manage better, another one being Albanian extremism. I support equality based on a civic model where it concerns personal freedoms, opportunities, etc, and I am all for minority rights - as minorities - but Macedonia should be the nation-state of the Macedonian people where Macedonian culture and language are ensured of their prevalence in official and public life.

I am sure that at some point in your lives you have seen a movie where man (dp.ne) creates something the ends up getting out of hand and causing more problems than anticipated. The movie Frankenstein (Albanians) comes to mind.

Yet we the Macedonians whether because of ignorance, have allowed dp.ne government to become this unpatriotic entity that now regulates us, while infringing upon our inherent God-given rights as Macedonians in Makedonia.

Make no mistake about it, this nation is corrupt, rotten to the core, and those who claim to be Patriots hide in the corners of bars and clubs whilst listening to Serbian music and vistiting facebook on the their iPhones and allow all enemies (shiptari, serbomani, SDSM and eurocrats ) run rampant without uttering a sound.

Once upon a time the Macedonian Constitution was not an instrument for the government to restrain the macedonian people, it is an tool for the macedonians to restrain the government-lest it come to dominate our Macedonian interests.

Sloboda ili Smrt, and Macedonia for the Macedoninas paroles have all been forgotten.
            Last edited by ar_makedon armageddon; 01-27-2012, 01:41 PM.
            We make war that we may live in peace.

Aristotle

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

I am sure that at some point in your lives you have seen a movie where man (dp.ne) creates something the ends up getting out of hand and causing more problems than anticipated. The movie Frankenstein (Albanians) comes to mind.
              How do you think they created them?
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• ProMKD
                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Ljubanec View Post
                60-90 euro fee to cross into Serbia is steep. Canadians and Americans pay $4.75 to cross the Windsor/Detroit border. This would certainly deter me from visiting Serbia and deter a lot of others, who would probably spend way more than the entrance fee at hotels, gas stations, restaurants etc. I would hope that Macedonia lowers the cost to 10 euro or even 5.

It would be interesting to know if the 60-90 euro entrance fee is the same for all the other former Yugo citizens hoping to drive through Serbia.
                Why do you guys believe this shit? It's LIES.

I just crossed the border 3 separate times for handball games and had to pay no such 'fees'.
                www.everythingmacedonia.com
                Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

ProMKD, are you suggesting that the original article is false? If so, is there something you can refer us to from a Macedonian media outlet?

Comment

Working...
                  X