Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2019, 07:08 PM   #2171
Gocka
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Ohrid
Posts: 2,149
Gocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niko777 View Post
A major protest is being organized in Athens in front of the parliament for Sunday. Buses are currently being organized to transport students and people from all over the country.
This was to be expected. Ironic that the pack of wild animals the politicians helped create have now overtaken their creators. Because of their shear delusion they may end up trashing a deal that is essentially the end of Macedonians

Its a mere consolation at this point, but I wouldn't mind for the Greeks to end up with egg on their face and for once end up being the bad guys. Somehow we were always the unreasonable "nationalists", well this time around it would be impossible to paint us with that brush.

Who knows this could create the nuclear scenario in Macedonia as well, the spark that is needed to collapse that shit hole and start a new.

Looking forward to seeing some shit burn in Athens this weekend.
Gocka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 07:25 PM   #2172
Stojacanec
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 792
Stojacanec is on a distinguished road
Default

Poor oppressed greeks. The mythical irredentist Macedonians want to take their land and they shouldn't have to pay Europe back hundreds of billions in loans.

Time to get those flags out and protest boys!

Last edited by Stojacanec; 01-17-2019 at 07:53 PM.
Stojacanec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 08:27 PM   #2173
Vangelovski
Senior Member
 
Vangelovski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 8,350
Vangelovski is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gocka View Post
Its a mere consolation at this point, but I wouldn't mind for the Greeks to end up with egg on their face and for once end up being the bad guys. Somehow we were always the unreasonable "nationalists", well this time around it would be impossible to paint us with that brush.
Northdonians would put their hand up and say that they're still the nationalists because they didn't take Macedonia out of the name completely. Even if they just called themselves North, they would still be nationalists for keeping the letters "n" and "o" which are also found in the word "Macedonia".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gocka View Post
Who knows this could create the nuclear scenario in Macedonia as well, the spark that is needed to collapse that shit hole and start a new.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ...wait, you were joking, right?
__________________
If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
Vangelovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 09:04 PM   #2174
sydney
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 366
sydney is on a distinguished road
Default

Has an economic plan/strategy been released by the government to show the due diligence conducted on the economic benefit of potential EU entry? Aside from the trumpeting that has gone on, is there any actual detail how the citizens will benefit, and how long before they experience such a benefit?

There are so many one liners from the social posters in NMK about prosperity but can they tell us what that actually means? I find all the televised debates between the same old (irrelevant) players don’t actually reveal anything meaningful, and I’ve stopped reading the online news sources a long time ago as they’re just as shit.

Thanks.

By the way, how do you say thanks in the language of NMK? Is it faleminderit?
sydney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 09:14 PM   #2175
Gocka
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Ohrid
Posts: 2,149
Gocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangelovski View Post
Northdonians would put their hand up and say that they're still the nationalists because they didn't take Macedonia out of the name completely. Even if they just called themselves North, they would still be nationalists for keeping the letters "n" and "o" which are also found in the word "Macedonia".

Maybe they will restart negotiations at that point and try harder.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ...wait, you were joking, right?[/quote]

You can't even let a guy dream for 5 minutes

Seriously though, what do you think they will do if Greece rejects the deal and maintains its veto position. How will people in Macedonia react if the door is slammed shut yet again even after their last roll of the dice?

In my opinion the main reason they are all mum about recent events is because they want into the EU, I'm curious what happens when their only avenue is closed.
Gocka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 09:52 PM   #2176
Vangelovski
Senior Member
 
Vangelovski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 8,350
Vangelovski is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gocka View Post
Seriously though, what do you think they will do if Greece rejects the deal and maintains its veto position. How will people in Macedonia react if the door is slammed shut yet again even after their last roll of the dice?

In my opinion the main reason they are all mum about recent events is because they want into the EU, I'm curious what happens when their only avenue is closed.
Honestly I don't think they will do anything. They have no idea what they're doing. They just want someone to come in and think for them. That's why they'll do anything to relinquish themselves of the responsibility to look after themselves.
__________________
If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
Vangelovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 11:49 PM   #2177
Spirit
Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 107
Spirit is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gocka View Post
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ...wait, you were joking, right?
You can't even let a guy dream for 5 minutes

Seriously though, what do you think they will do if Greece rejects the deal and maintains its veto position. How will people in Macedonia react if the door is slammed shut yet again even after their last roll of the dice?

In my opinion the main reason they are all mum about recent events is because they want into the EU, I'm curious what happens when their only avenue is closed.[/quote]

Most of the people are either zombies, apathetic or scared. I was discussing this with my wife who comes from Bitola and she said the majority are frightened of losing jobs, their livelihood due etc. due to the blackmail, threats etc if they don’t tow the line. I replied to her that our national heroes over a hundred years ago had much more at stake by risking their lives for an independent Macedonia and this did not deter them.
As someone else on this forum has said that subhuman Zaev and equally retarded cohorts will beg and grovel to Greece to keep with the treaty and name change. The Narod have been punched into apathy and oblivion.
Greece portrays itself as doing a good thing. All I can say is a quote from Greek mythology “ Beware Of Greeks bearing gifts”. The zombies in Macedonia are looking at this as a gift with the carrot being entry into the EU/ NATO and the supposed economic prosperity that comes with it. As I have said elsewhere on this forum repeat a lie constantly and people will believe it to be truth. And it would not surprise me if Greece continued to use it’s veto and there would be nothing the Northadonians can do about it. I can picture them crying and saying “But, but, but, we changed our name etc” and will blame everyone else but themselves for the predicament they will find themselves in.
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 12:03 AM   #2178
Risto the Great
Senior Member
 
Risto the Great's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Macedonian Colony of Australia
Posts: 14,687
Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydney View Post
Has an economic plan/strategy been released by the government to show the due diligence conducted on the economic benefit of potential EU entry?
I have seen a very detailed analysis in this regard. It struck me as simple yet highly profound.

I found it:

__________________
Risto the Great
MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 12:10 AM   #2179
sydney
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 366
sydney is on a distinguished road
Default

Haha! That’s a pants-wetter right there! Probably because it’s true. Thanks for the laugh.
sydney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 12:55 AM   #2180
Tomche Makedonche
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ostralija
Posts: 1,117
Tomche Makedonche is on a distinguished road
Default

To be honest, I think its more in line with the Underpants Gnomes profit plan:


Phase 1 = Change Name

Phase 2 = ?

Phase 3 = Profit

For those that are confused : https://vimeo.com/79954057
__________________
“There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Last edited by Tomche Makedonche; 01-18-2019 at 01:09 AM.
Tomche Makedonche is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump