• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Philosopher
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post

In Conclusion :
    We summarize our conclusions:

-Physical anthropology indicates a racial continuity in Greece, with main Dinaric-Alpine-Mediterranean racial elements. Racial type of aristocrats, commoners and criminals is the same.

-Greek literature furnishes evidence of brunet and fair individuals, as today, without ascribing any superiority to either type.

-Greek art shows a predominance of brunet types, with a small minority of fair ones, rarely as fair as northern Europeans and with the same physique as their brunet counterparts.

-Greek descriptions of themselves and others indicate that they were intermediate in pigmentation to northern and southern barbarians, as they are today.
    Thank you George.

However, I have already read this, and have posted this link on the forum before.

The conclusions reached do not support your position.

Greeks are a Mediterranean people, and being Mediterranean, you would expect them to be darker than northern Europeans. The citation you provide speaks of intermediate pigmentation and brunettes, which is what one would expect from southern Europeans.

We can agree that it is best not to generalize about Macedonians and Greeks.

Originally posted by Nikolaj
    Then again, I could put money on it that the male models eye colour is photoshopped.
    Not so. He is a very famous Greek singer named Kostas Martakis. His eyes are blue. He does color his black frequently, even though his natural hair color is light. He is from Crete.

Originally posted by Nikolaj
    Also Phillosopher, those are some very fine Macedonian girls.
    Do you wish to meet them?

Comment

• Nikolaj
      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Philosopher View Post
      Thank you George.
      Not so. He is a very famous Greek singer named Kostas Martakis. His eyes are blue. He does color his black frequently, even though his natural hair color is light. He is from Crete.

Do you wish to meet them?
      Thank you for the confirmation on the eye colour, however in real life I don't think the blue would be so prominent, considering the photo is airbrushed to a certain degree it is not too unrealistic to expect the eyes to have been exposed a little more.

Sure I would like to meet the first girl, it's not a necessity, I find beautiful Macedonian girls quite frequently so for example the second girl isn't anything groundbreaking.

Comment

• Philosopher
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Nikolaj View Post
        Sure I would like to meet the first girl, it's not a necessity, I find beautiful Macedonian girls quite frequently so for example the second girl isn't anything groundbreaking.
        Hey, you stated that you could pass for Alexander the Great (or something to that effect), so maybe you have a shot.

Her name is Katarina Ivanovska.

Comment

• Nikolaj
          • Aug 2014

Hey, you stated that you could pass for Alexander the Great (or something to that effect), so maybe you have a shot.

Her name is Katarina Ivanovska.
          I have the blonde hair, green eyes and lightly tanned skin colour going for me so I have some similar characteristics. I'm sure personality is a bigger factor as opposed to looks when asking a girl out like that.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Nikolaj View Post
            I have the blonde hair, green eyes and lightly tanned skin colour going for me so I have some similar characteristics.
            Tell me about your breasts.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Sorry to preempt here he may mean to say are they droopy or sagging because of all thhe weight.Or are they trim taught and terific.A photo at this juncture will do you justice.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                • Jul 2012

Here is a Macedonian beauty where EVERYTHING is real.

And another:

Goodness me who is that second girl ?
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Nikolaj
                  • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  Tell me about your breasts.

Comment

• Philosopher
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
                    Goodness me who is that second girl ?
                    I have no idea. Some Macedonian girl from the web.

Comment

• Amphipolis
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2014

Alexander The Great (1956)

It's more than 10 years since I saw this and I remember it as a less than good, overall balanced film. Nothing exciting. The marvelous wide screen was probably lost in TV. This youtube version does not have very clear image but it's the only full version available. English Language, Greek subtitles.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Nikolaj
                        • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
                        Alexander The Great (1956)

It's more than 10 years since I saw this and I remember it as a less than good, overall balanced film. Nothing exciting. The marvelous wide screen was probably lost in TV. This youtube version does not have very clear image but it's the only full version available. English Language, Greek subtitles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vAXozg5XTY
                        Amphipolis I will give it a watch but the comments in the video are hilarious,

I do feel sorry for them though, especially Αλέξανδρος Σ.

Comment

Working...
                        X