X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

Macedonian patriotic art

Here is something I have been working on as possible family coat of arms hope you like them.

The picture below is rushed the lions need to be changed, the paun is a symbol of our families faith in the Orthodox faith and Jesus our Lord, the map of United Macedonia as our longing for justice for our people, the sun of Kutlesh a symbol of our Macedonian heratige and the Macedonian letter N our family surname.

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

Last edited by lavce pelagonski; 09-14-2010, 07:48 AM.
    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
      • Sep 2010

That's awesome stuff man. I might start making my own if I learn photo editing. I'm only pro at video editing and encoding.

Comment

• Makedonetz
        • Apr 2010

This one would make a great tatoo!
        Makedoncite se borat
        za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
        - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Daniel the Great
          • Nov 2009

Wow, they are incredible. The top one looks good the second one looks like a orthodox coat of arms.

I was actually trying this my self to design a family coat of arms, very good idea.

I might start a new family coat of arms, and show yous.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
            • Nov 2009

Thanks guys I have planty more that I will post.

Comment

• Mr Brandy
              • May 2010

Lavce - excellent work! Thank you for posting these. I wanted to ask you about the lavoi. I was once told that the reason the front paws are perpendicular to themselves in relation to the body was that it formed an Orthodox Christian cross. Do you know if this is true?

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

Hey Mr Brandy that is a very interesting, I dont realy know if it is but I can see why that person might have had that theory.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                  • Jan 2010

Great work lavce! I really like the first coat of arms in particular.
                  These are the main ones I made during that time.

I'll try to get photoshop back in the next few days and make a couple during the upcoming holidays.

Lets get this thread off to a good start. The more people that have a go at this, the better.

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

Love your work guys, beautiful
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                      • Nov 2009

Hey EgejskaMakedonia thanks, yours are great.

Comment

• Bratot
                        • Sep 2008

Two of my favorite:

and for Julie:

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

Bratot nice work

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                            • Jan 2010

Nice pics Bratot, I haven't seen most of those and they are great.

I didn't make this but it's a fantastic pic of Alexander the Great and his empire.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                              • Nov 2009

EM I have this framed at home in my study great pic

Comment

Working...
                              X