Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > General Discussions

Old 05-28-2019, 06:06 AM   #221
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yliXnfftN50

Totally related to guitar (flamenco)
But done on keyboard.
An incredible analysis of flamenco rhythym.
At around 13:30 the flamenco inspired tune by Nahre Sol sounds like Radiohead.
Inspirational.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 04:46 PM   #222
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

This guy looks a little unhinged, yet looks oddly familiar to me. I have a feeling he might start doing some Macedonian related videos soon.

https://youtu.be/nU9Ll2qd8v4

Old 06-12-2019, 04:31 AM   #223
Phoenix

Phoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
This guy looks a little unhinged, yet looks oddly familiar to me. I have a feeling he might start doing some Macedonian related videos soon.

https://youtu.be/nU9Ll2qd8v4
Some more of Kris Mil's work...

https://www.facebook.com/RussellCoig...35417623469998

Last edited by Phoenix; 06-12-2019 at 04:34 AM.
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 05:42 AM   #224
Risto the Great

Only a matter of time ....

Old 09-26-2019, 04:04 AM   #225
Risto the Great

Well, I channeled Burt Bacharach and perhaps the Beatles and then created a waltz here:

https://soundcloud.com/krismil/demons-ode-to-an-addict

"A Mellotron laden guitar oriented track recorded in 3/4 time (waltz anyone?). The lyrics are about a topic that maybe isn't quite as sweet as the melody.

It all seemed to come together nicely and it was fun using my Rickenbacker 330 and Gretsch Nashville in the various guitar solos. I hope you like it."

Old 10-09-2019, 02:09 AM   #226
Risto the Great

He is at it again, contracts are on the table as we speak:

A pretty chill track that builds into a synth heavy chorus which then later almost gets to a Creedence Grapevine kind of groove until my beloved Gretsch comes out for a solo. The solo finishes with a nod to some classic 70's style harmonies.

https://soundcloud.com/krismil/gone

Old 11-06-2019, 03:01 AM   #227
Risto the Great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3Fa4lOQfbA

Well, I like the guitar sounds .... and the moaning. Enjoy
I do wish the French stuck to this kind of stuff instead of destroying Europe.

Old 11-18-2019, 06:07 PM   #228
Risto the Great

Yet another of my tunes.
The ending is the most guitars at once I've ever used.
I got bored and decided it needed a pick up at the end. 1970s eat your heart out.

Listen to Tomorrow by Kris Mil on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/krismil/tomorrow