Another alias from Fatso?

http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• ArMakedon
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by makedonska_kafana View Post
      another alias from fatso?

Град во Македонија со 11 букви на буквата П.
      "The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him." — Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

• thessalo-niki
        Banned
        • Jun 2010

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
        Bump. Come one Thessa. The ball is in your court.
        Thanks, I don't think I'm competent. You can find an outline of Greek arguments (and arguments of both sides) here. It's a very long page.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by thessalo-niki View Post
          Thanks, I don't think I'm competent. You can find an outline of Greek arguments (and arguments of both sides) here. It's a very long page.
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonia_naming_dispute
          I wipe my arse with Wiki propaganda. Just take a look at this shit "Macedonian Greeks"

thessalo-niki. How about you stop posting Wiki links? its making you look like an idiot, which you are .

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Agree, wiki is not a credible source to site facts, it is not something that can be cited from within our education system, and can be changed by anyone.
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

There is a saying divide and conquer.The greeks think that there are macedonian greeks.After all these years that the macedonians don't exist of which the propaganda machine has been working on hyperdrive,we now have the ridiculous claim that the greeks are actually macedonian.Wiki serves up a load of crap to the unwary.If you'll beleive the greek side of denial & paranoia you'll beleive anything.Those who reside on the agean side who claim to be macedonian will be actually be related to the prosfeges that were transferred in the population exchanges in the 1920.s.Why isn't that written in the wiki.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• thessalo-niki
                Banned
                • Jun 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                Those who reside on the agean side who claim to be macedonian will be actually be related to the prosfeges that were transferred in the population exchanges in the 1920.s.Why isn't that written in the wiki.
                Not all of them. Actually, it is written (in Section 4.2)

Comment

• Makedonetz
                  • Apr 2010

The King of the Greeks on the Greek Occupation of Macedonia

In the Balkan Wars of 1912-1913, the Greek army crossed into Macedonia and took possession of 51% of the whole country including its largest city of Salonica.

The decree of Georgios I, the King of the Greeks, issued on October 31, 1912, acknowledges by the king himself that the "territories in Macedonia (are) occupied by the Greek army":

Georgios I - The King of the Greeks
                  Taking into account the developed need for the urgent and temporary organization of the administration of the territories in Macedonia, occupied by the Greek army. At the proposal of the Ministerial Council, we have decided and command the following. The Minister of Justice Mr. K. Raktivan, as representative of the Greek Government, is instructed to organize the affairs concerning the temporary administration of the occupied territories. The president of the Ministerial Council is to announce and carry out this decree.

Salonika, October 31, 1912

Georgios Ministerial Council President Elefterios Venizelos Members:L.K.Koromilas K.D.Raktivan Eman Repulis I.D.Cirimokos L.Mihalakopulos H.A.Stratos

It is clear that Macedonia was not "liberated" by the Greek army (as the modern Greeks claim) today but occupied by the same. One liberates ones own territory from foreign rule, and only foreign territories are occupied.
                  Makedoncite se borat
                  za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                  - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Onur
                    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
                    [b]
                    The decree of Georgios I, the King of the Greeks, issued on October 31, 1912, acknowledges by the king himself that the "territories in Macedonia (are) occupied by the Greek army":
                    Well, there wasn't any other term suitable for the situation in that era but still, this is a strong evidence for the current fact.

Also it`s ironic that after 7 years of the occupation of Macedonia, the king got overthrown by Brits cuz he refused to occupy Anatolia and Venizelos put in charge in instead.

There was absolutely no difference between the occupation of Macedonia and Anatolia in 1919. The only difference was, they got kicked out from Anatolia in just 3 years but they are still in Macedonia for 97 years.
                    Last edited by Onur; 09-12-2010, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• Makedonetz
                      • Apr 2010

Onur yes we still have to bear this part of history, wish we could of changed the course of history back then and had a strong alliance with turkey in ridding scum like them who annexed us. Albeit the Ottoman rule
                      Makedoncite se borat
                      za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                      - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Onur
                        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
                        Onur yes we still have to bear this part of history, wish we could of changed the course of history back then and had a strong alliance with turkey in ridding scum like them who annexed us. Albeit the Ottoman rule

Well, history contradicts your wish, remember the Turks was Macedonia`s enemy at Balkan war but i know that most of the combat was around Aegean Macedonia and Thrace. For example, Turkish soldiers and authorities withdrew from Skopje without a fight.

On the other hand, we know for sure that the aim of Jeune Turcs was to form some kind of federation. The abolition of Sultan and forming a multi-ethnic parliament at 1908 was the first step of it. Most of Jeune Turcs was educated in France with the nationalistic ideas of French revolution and they knew that the empirical era was over and they had to create some kind of federal state and keep Anatolia for the Turkish people.

So, in my opinion, if Balkan war and WW-1 wouldn't happen, federation would work for some time and then Macedonia as a whole would be a separate state afterward. This wasn't suitable for big powers plans tough cuz then today`s %90 of oil rich areas in middle-east would be a part of Jeune Turcs ideal of Turkish federal state.
                        Last edited by Onur; 09-12-2010, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X