Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

That;s where your wrong and simply glossed over the answer.Greece has got no evidence of the non existence of macedonians.The Parliament also frequently pronounced themselves in favor of psychological and linguistic assimilation of the Macedonian people.Remember how much denial there was to avoid the macedonian question.If there were no macedonians why was there an admission that there was macedonians??Look at the example """when asked about the rights of the Macedonian minority in Greece, Andreadis, the Greek delegate in the League of Nations, answered: "The Slavonic minority in Greece will be given all rights the moment they ask for them." How insincere the Prime Minister and the Greek diplomat were can be seen in the case of the Abecedar (Primer)."
    They The greek govt never did what they said they would do.Also notice how they label eople as slavophone or slavonic when they were acknowledged as macedonians evidence of a slip up.
    Last edited by George S.; 12-21-2014, 10:14 AM.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Nikolaj
      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
      Everybody has a right to change his mind. Can we see the first and the second (revised) opinion of Borza side by side?
      They do, of course. This is something I witnessed on the nationalistic Greek webpages; primarily the ones who write more about 'FYROM' than Greek history itself. However, this is not something I want to get into right now because i'll have to dig for it. I will get back to you though Amphipolis.

Comment

• Amphipolis
        Banned
        • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Nikolaj View Post
        They do, of course. This is something I witnessed on the nationalistic Greek webpages; primarily the ones who write more about 'FYROM' than Greek history itself. However, this is not something I want to get into right now because i'll have to dig for it. I will get back to you though Amphipolis.
        OK, I don't know if that is all, but I DID find something here:
        Petar Popovski - Hellenism NEVER exists, its all greek falsifications !!! YouTube - Petar Popovski - Hellenism NEVER exists, its all greek falsifications !!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sl9KOqV1Gs)

...posts #37 and #40.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

you talk of fyrom as itf it is a legitimate name.It's a greek concoction to cover up the real macedonia and that everything is greek.Apmphipolis fyrom is not the reall full name its THE FYROM.Greece insisted on putting the real macedonia under THE so someone will never find it in the UN.How silly this was as something like 135 countries around the world recognize macedonia under its constitutional name.So its pointless for macedonia a country to call herself anything else.Also the 4 parts that were annexed after 1913 have allways been known as a country called macedonia.It was never part of greece prior to 1913.Greece has no legitimate reasons to hold the part it got in 1913 regardless of treaties or whatever.Even historically they have no legitimate reason.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Constellation
            • Jul 2014

The problem with guys like Borza is that, while he sees through the lies of the Greeks, he has his head in the sand in regard to the origin of today's Macedonians, and Slavs.

I wonder whether he has ever researched these matters, or whether he has just accepted as fact the Slavic Migration Theory.

Comment

• Nikolaj
              • Aug 2014

This I would have to agree on because he seems to focus only on ancient Macedonia. I do not think he has done his own proper research on the Slavic migration and simply agrees with it. I am not going to blame him though, focusing on Macedonia alone has allowed him to bypass all the bullshit on the surface.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Thats right they just buy into the propaganda that greeks were macedonians brcause they dpoke greek.Or did they speak macedonian.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                X