• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

and Christos is
    1. A rascist Greek
    2. a personal in denial
    3. someone that would state everything is Greek, from the Russian revolution right through to the Australian Aborigines
    4. A tool
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Daskalot
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by christos200 View Post
      1) i didnt say you are bulgarians.

2) in my opinion the name of your country should be slavomacedonia.

3) i dont want to offend anyone and also i am not racist.
      In those three points you have exactly done what you claim not to be, and that is being a Greek racist.
      You are giving us a name not chosen by us and regarded by Macedonians as an insult. That is racism.
      Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Christos if you apply the same logic you do to us then greece is slavic as the slavs went to greece(hellas) as well as bulgaria,turkey etc.So do you mind us calling you SlavoGreek as that's what you are.
        we regard your remark as insulting as well as you have shown no respect for who we really are.Macedonians.
        Last edited by George S.; 07-19-2011, 06:56 AM.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• christos200
          Banned
          • Jul 2011

i hope no one is offended but this are the reasons why macedonia is greek:

1)Μacedonia is greek. the fyromians say that since, aλexander the great fought against a union of greek city states, he is not greek........

Edit by SoM: I have erased the rest of your racist filth and left only the first line, which is enough to warrant a banning in any case. Try and obtain an education outside of the family barn, you stupid hill-billy racist.

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
            • Apr 2014

Bump, pretty interesting write-up on foreign band activity in Macedonia.
            I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
              • Apr 2014

Interesting how the church of one of those villages mentioned wasn't with the Patriarchate or the Exarchate and was described as simply Macedonian. I wonder how many other similar cases there are of this?
              I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

Working...
              X