X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by optimist View Post
    And Bulgarians are real Bulgarians, the Gagaus, Macedonians and etc. are regarded as seporate ethnic groups
    Really???? since when has Bulgaria woken up to the truth?

I'd also be worried not about Bulgaria, but about Macedonia , which has 30% Albanians who are growing in numbers every year....
    Again.....Really????? where did you get your stats from??????

You are an optimist.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• fyrOM
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
      Really???? since when has Bulgaria woken up to the truth?

You are an optimist.
      Optimist…Pessimist…it really depends on which side of the fence you sit on.

Comment

• optimist
        Banned
        • Dec 2010

Statistics

I'd like to thank you for the very quick reply. Here you go :

Although I'm not so sure about the Gagaus.And about the 30% part, sorry, I've lost the site. But here it says they're 25% http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albania...c_of_Macedonia
        How would you comment about the Albanian expansion ?

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
          • Sep 2010

100% B.S. You really believe in that? 5,071 Macedonians?

Maybe you didn't hear what happened when Macedonians won majority in many many many cities in our region in bulgaria. Their parties were shut down and reduced to non existent minorities.

But here it says they're 25% http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albania...c_of_Macedonia
          Those are not facts, that's a rigged census. They aren't even 17% in Macedonia.

Comment

• optimist
            Banned
            • Dec 2010

Really ?

I haven't heard about that and I've been to almost every city in Western Bulgaria - no Macedonian in sight. I appreciate that you love your country but you should accept some facts not just make them up or listen to politicians that brainwash you sometimes in order for you to re-elect them. I agree about the Albanians, but don't you agree that after the Second Balkan War many people from Macedonia fled to Bulgaria ? Why not flee to Serbia or Turkey ? And about the Macedonians again : yes, there are many people originating from the Macedonian area, but not from Macedonian ethnicity.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

i read that article by 2050 the bulgarians are going to be all gypsies.Well short of ethnic cleansing the bulgarians have been caught oofguard or they just don't care.Other countries have different status for immigrants like they can only work they can't own property.Im not sure if bulgaria has anything in place to deal with the problem.
              Last edited by George S.; 01-02-2011, 07:34 AM. Reason: `ed
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

optimist, the Pirin region has ethnic Macedonians, I suggest your Bulgarisation of the Macedonians that are there has not been very successful, and to be very careful of trying to discount our people there. You should be more concerned with your friend Turkey, and large percentage of Turks in Bulgaria, than continuing your pathetic attempts at exterminating Macedonians.
                My maternal grandparents line of godparents live there. And I shall remind you, you are on the Macedonian Truth forum.
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

I'd like to thank you for the very quick reply. Here you go :
                  http://www.nsi.bg/Census/Ethnos.htm
                  Please....don't give us a list composed by Bulgaria and expect us to believe its fact. Its only worth wiping your arss with. They are your governmental bullshit stats, and it stinks as much as your Bullshit comment.
                  And about the Macedonians again : yes, there are many people originating from the Macedonian area, but not from Macedonian ethnicity.
                  So please, go and read about the history and the Bulgarian tactics towards these Macedonians that migrated to Bulgaria.

Although I'm not so sure about the Gagaus.And about the 30% part,
                  I can clarify any uncertainty you have. You are dead wrong just like your claim that the refugees migrating to Bulgaria were not Ethnic Macedonians. You have a lot to learn little boy, do a search around this forum and come back when you learn something.

sorry, I've lost the site. But here it says they're 25% http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albania...c_of_Macedonia
                  More toilet paper. Don't waist our time.

I would if you give me decent evidence.

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

Billy boy i've looked at those census figures & they seem to be crap they understate the macedonian ethnic census dramatically.Virtually hardly any macedonians live in bulgaria because of the doctored statistics.In other words they are bullshit figures.
                    Last edited by George S.; 01-02-2011, 08:05 AM. Reason: ed
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                      Billy boy i've looked at those census figures & they seem to be crap they understate the macedonian ethnic census dramatically.Virtually hardly any macedonians live in bulgaria because of the doctored statistics.In other words they are bullshit figures.
                      I wander if they still give away free passports and citizenship to any Macedonian that want to become a Bulgarian? With the Gypsies taking over Bulgaria, desperate times calls for desperate measures. Anything to build up the white population.

Comment

• fyrOM
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2010

I haven't heard about that and I've been to almost every city in Western Bulgaria - no Macedonian in sight. I appreciate that you love your country but you should accept some facts not just make them up or listen to politicians that brainwash you sometimes in order for you to re-elect them. I agree about the Albanians, but don't you agree that after the Second Balkan War many people from Macedonia fled to Bulgaria ? Why not flee to Serbia or Turkey ? And about the Macedonians again : yes, there are many people originating from the Macedonian area, but not from Macedonian ethnicity.
                        A man once went to Sofia and stood on a street corner intensely looking around.
                        A second man noticed him and asked the first what he was looking for.
                        The first man said People.
                        The second man looked around and could see a bustling city and confused he asked the first Are these not people.
                        No relied the first.
                        Ni svi bile lujge ni ke bidite.
                        Hopefully…Optimistically…you will be less than this sooner than 2050.

You moron I know Macedonians who were in Bulgaria for 70 years since the turn of last century and now in the USA who cannot be any more Bulgarian than I am.

Don’t waste our time being here with your dribble.

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Also, the gypsies are 370 000 since the beggining of 2001 and they don't have that much babies as before.
                          Thats mabe because they are all at the football.

Hey optimist.....could you explain what the hell is going on here?

Where are the white Macedonia culture stealing Bulgarians ?

VIVA CSKA SOFIA

Comment

• optimist
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2010

Uh ?

Does your History have any admittance worldwide ? I can say that Bulgaria created Rome, or that Bulgarians created China, if I'm a politician and make it a propaganda, what will you say to that ? There is no proof of that anywhere as much as in Macedonia about the Pirin region. Show me a statistic and proof and I'll believe it. About Alexander the Great - its like saying that because Athens was a different country from Greece, nowadays Athenians are not Greeks, they're descendants of Athena. You may have some history but in every worldwide document you are regarded as a nation since the 19th century. And the BIG QUESTION : How come Macedonia doesn't allow research on the History of Macedonians ? Is there any shocking truth ?

Comment

• optimist
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                              Thats mabe because they are all at the football.

Hey optimist.....could you explain what the hell is going on here?

Where are the white Macedonia culture stealing Bulgarians ?

VIVA CSKA SOFIA
                              And where'd you get that from ? Show me the site and I'll explain. Or just look at Wikipedia and write down CSKA SOFIA fans and you'll see only whites. Gypsies love football.... and that's a photograph of the gypsy corner of the fans. Its a scratch compared to the white side. And who again is stealing your culture ? You can't cope with facts from scientists ( and I remind the 2050 things were not made from real scientists).
                              Last edited by optimist; 01-02-2011, 08:30 AM.

Comment

• optimist
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
                                optimist, the Pirin region has ethnic Macedonians, I suggest your Bulgarisation of the Macedonians that are there has not been very successful, and to be very careful of trying to discount our people there. You should be more concerned with your friend Turkey, and large percentage of Turks in Bulgaria, than continuing your pathetic attempts at exterminating Macedonians.
                                My maternal grandparents line of godparents live there. And I shall remind you, you are on the Macedonian Truth forum.
                                You should be worried about your friends Albania and the large percentage of Albanians instead of talking silly things - the only one exterminating is Macedonia, who is exterminating the Bulgarians there.

Comment

Working...
                                X