Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

There should be laws passed, that is the desecration of ancient artifacts and buildings which should be heritage listed. Swine.
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

if we tried to do it to them i'm sure they would scream.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
        • Oct 2010

The historic Protestant cemetery in Solun today: This is the only place where the graves of Macedonians had survived Greek destruction.

Comment

• Niko777
          • Oct 2010

The village of Banica (Karies) near Serres, near the place where Goce Delchev was killed. This bell tower is the only thing left.

Comment

• Niko777
            • Oct 2010

OLD CYRILLIC WRITING VANDALIZED IN SOLUN AND LERIN

Nova Zora has reported in the June 2011 edition newspaper that an historic cross from the cemetery in Banitsa (Vevi), Lerinsko with Cyrillic writing has been stolen. Also, a stone plaque with Cyrillic writing has been vandalized from the foundations of an historic church in the village of Ilindvievo (Halkidonas), Solunsko. You can read the article here (in Greek): http://novazora.gr/arhivi/3030

Photo of the vandalized church in Ilindzievo, Solunsko:

Comment

• Niko777
              • Oct 2010

A fresco of Sts. Cyril and Methody from a church in Aegean Macedonia. Notice that the names of the saints are erased from the top left and right corners, as well as the Cyrillic Alphabet in the center.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

what are they scared of cyrillic writing & wish to rub it off.Well how about other artefacts they find with their cyrillic taken off & added greek words,
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                  • Oct 2010

Grave stones that were destroyed by Greek authorities in the villages of Prekopana, Chuka, and Blaca in the Kostur region.

Names: Stoina Tanasova, Dedo Ilia Hristov, Vangel Hristov, Maria Hristova. 1899 Prekopana

Last edited by Niko777; 01-07-2013, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• momce
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2012

the damage those greece bastards did was considerable

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

if only we could give it to them in return 10 to 100 fold.What is so special about their fake language & people who aren't even greek can qualify as greeks simply by speaking it.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• momce
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2012

patience brothers patience

Comment

• Peshoshnitsa Lerin
                          • Jun 2012

How low can someone go! To ruin graves, graffiti beautiful churches with bullshit Greek writing, they are animals! The lot of them! Waste of space!

Comment

• stoiche
                            • Jan 2013

this stuff really should be publicised.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Peshoshnitsa Lerin View Post
                              How low can someone go! To ruin graves, graffiti beautiful churches with bullshit Greek writing, they are animals! The lot of them! Waste of space!
                              But this sadly seems to be a recurring theme with most religions. It defines them in a way.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

come on which religion says go forth & dessecrate.The one that's in cohoots with the state .
                                The greek church & greek state.But then think about how these individuals were taught to hate the skopians for all they want is their land back.Also anything cyrillic is destroyed because cyrillic means macedonian.Greek doesn't mean macedonian it means greek.
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X