X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
    The fact that you tried to link modern pop with musical talent is beyond laughable...
    It was a rather large flat note in his argument...

Modern pop music has become the same plastic wrapped, nutritionally void product that is more at home on some dodgy convenience store shelf placed for quick sale and at a reduced price...

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

One of those Albanian chicks succeeded, so I imagine the record company execs then "plastic wrapped" the rest of them through. I think Dua Lipa has the least singing skills out of that batch but the music is sometimes quite pleasant in a chill kind of way.

What a pity Macedonian girls keep trying to be Serb turbo sluts instead of working in universal appeal with their music.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Gocka
        • Dec 2012

The problem with Albanians is that they are extremely tribal. They don't care about anyone but their own, unless of course they are in business with you.

Albanians can be quite industrious and capable people, but they are the worst neighbors you could ever have. Couple that with their obvious predisposition to organized crime, and they become intolerable.

It has done them well for their nationality, at the expense of everyone who they come into contact with.

Comment

• Carlin
          • Dec 2011

DUI functionaries celebrate in style

Најчевска: Законот за јазиците не смее да се употребува сѐ додека не биде направен попис

Објавувањето на Законот за употреба на јазиците воопшто не значи дека тој може веднаш да се примени во пракса. Пред да почнат да се менуваат називи и да се бара употреба на албанскиот јазик, треба да се докаже дека тие сочинуваат 20% од населението, пишува професорката Мирјана Најчевска во реакцијата по денешното официјализирање на важноста на Законот за употребата на јазиците.

URL:

„Процедурата за донесување на Законот е соодветна, што воопшто не го прави помалку несоодветен самиот закон... И ете – Законот е изгласан. И во него стои определбата: “јазик што го зборуваат најмалку 20% од граѓаните“. Во моментот кога во закон ќе бидат ставени бројки, тие мора и да се почитуваат. За да се почитуваат мора да се знае точно дали е навистина достигнат бараниот процент. За да се знае дали е навистина достигнат бараниот процент мора да се знае колкаво е точно населението во Република Македонија и дали има етничка/јазична заедница која го исполнува бараниот услов.

Ова не може да се базира на претпоставки (бидејќи е суштински елемент на Законот), туку мора да се измери. Со оглед на тоа дека во Македонија не е направен попис од 2002 година, во моментов нема релевантни податоци за тоа дали некоја од јазичните малцински заедници го исполнува условот предвиден во Законот.

Тоа значи дека Законот не смее да се употребува се додека не биде направен попис. Така е тоа кога во закон ќе ставиш прецизни бројки. Мораш до нив и да се држиш. Сѐ друго ќе биде политички волунтаризам и спротивно на одредбите на Законот“, пишува Најчевска на својот Фејсбук профил.
          Last edited by Carlin; 01-16-2019, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
            DUI functionaries celebrate in style

Најчевска: Законот за јазиците не смее да се употребува сѐ додека не биде направен попис

Објавувањето на Законот за употреба на јазиците воопшто не значи дека тој може веднаш да се примени во пракса. Пред да почнат да се менуваат називи и да се бара употреба на албанскиот јазик, треба да се докаже дека тие сочинуваат 20% од населението, пишува професорката Мирјана Најчевска во реакцијата по денешното официјализирање на важноста на Законот за употребата на јазиците.

URL:

„Процедурата за донесување на Законот е соодветна, што воопшто не го прави помалку несоодветен самиот закон... И ете – Законот е изгласан. И во него стои определбата: “јазик што го зборуваат најмалку 20% од граѓаните“. Во моментот кога во закон ќе бидат ставени бројки, тие мора и да се почитуваат. За да се почитуваат мора да се знае точно дали е навистина достигнат бараниот процент. За да се знае дали е навистина достигнат бараниот процент мора да се знае колкаво е точно населението во Република Македонија и дали има етничка/јазична заедница која го исполнува бараниот услов.

Ова не може да се базира на претпоставки (бидејќи е суштински елемент на Законот), туку мора да се измери. Со оглед на тоа дека во Македонија не е направен попис од 2002 година, во моментов нема релевантни податоци за тоа дали некоја од јазичните малцински заедници го исполнува условот предвиден во Законот.

Тоа значи дека Законот не смее да се употребува се додека не биде направен попис. Така е тоа кога во закон ќе ставиш прецизни бројки. Мораш до нив и да се држиш. Сѐ друго ќе биде политички волунтаризам и спротивно на одредбите на Законот“, пишува Најчевска на својот Фејсбук профил.
            One day they will get their wings clipped...

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
              Most probably not by north fyromians.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                Don't you dare call them fyromians, they are (now) proud North Macedonians. And they have always known what they were since about last week.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Gocka
                  • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                  I wouldn't bet on it.

Their primitiveness and tribal nature actually gives them a huge advantage in the region, matched only by our southern plate smashing friends. I still think the Albanians them beat.

Comment

• Pelagonija
                    • Mar 2017

I’m actually shocked that people are berating Albanians considering the cultural self mutilation currently taking place in NMK. I would openly encourage the Albanians to take over the joint or anyone whos interested.

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

I was thinking either the Serbs or the greeks.

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                        I wouldn't bet on it.

Their primitiveness and tribal nature actually gives them a huge advantage in the region, matched only by our southern plate smashing friends...
                        The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

According to this article, the next census will not include a question on ethnicity. I find this astounding given that meeting the 20% threshold is the entire basis of the special Albanian constitutional rights. But given they most likely adjust the census results to suit, why even bother asking the question in the first place. It saves a lot of time and money.

After a series of meetings and discussions, Besa and Zaev found a middle ground – IDs for ethnic Albanians will feature a special graph for ethnicity, while in the passports there won't be any changes. According to Besa’s leaders, this amendment will reaffirm the multi-ethnic character of the country – an interesting position, as the next census will not cover ethnicity.
                          Last week, the Skopje parliament gave the green light to changing the country's constitutional name, to become North Macedonia after the expected ratification by Greece. An overview by our correspondent

Northdonia - the land of self-nominated geniuses.
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• sydney
                            • Sep 2008

Our knee jerk reaction to the census potentially not covering ethnicity is to focus on the Albanians and speculate on whether they fear not being 20%. But my disillusionment leads me to believe it’s designed to save embarrassment in NMK because there is no longer a Macedonian ethnicity thanks to good old Prespa.

The regular dummy in NMK believes they have kept their ethnic identifier as part of the name change. Poor dummies.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

According to this article, the next census will not include a question on ethnicity. I find this astounding given that meeting the 20% threshold is the entire basis of the special Albanian constitutional rights. But given they most likely adjust the census results to suit, why even bother asking the question in the first place. It saves a lot of time and money.
                              The Severdonians are a funny lot.

I don't even think the 20% makes a difference now. As long as 1 Albanian lives in Macedonia, Macedonian is not sovereign.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Pelagonija
                                • Mar 2017

Kekenovski “Dzaferi should have known that 2/3 is required, only 69 voted for”

Comment

Working...
                                X