X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
    I just finished watching 'Breaking Bad' the other night.
    An amazing series, possibly the best I've seen.
    Put aside the emotional roller coaster, the action, drama, violence, diverse characters and all underlining themes, the producers of the show always left you hanging with little glimpses into the future and always managed to fill in the 'gaps' with the wonderful use of flashbacks.
    The soundtrack to the entire series was brilliant and always complimented the unfolding drama onscreen.

Shows like 'Breaking Bad' and 'Game of Thrones' are really raising the bar for small screen entertainment, much like the 'Sopranos' did all those years ago, I just hope we don't have to wait as long before the next 'gem' is unearthed...

Brilliant series!
    I just read this.
    I can't think of the ending without that "blue" song invading my mind.
    I still rate it the best TV show I have seen.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Looking forward to "Better call Saul"

Saul Goodman, Attorney at Law, wants to work on YOUR multi-million dollar lawsuit.#BetterCallSaul #AMCFor more Better Call Saul videos: http://amc.tv/BCSVide...
      Risto the Great

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        I just read this.
        I can't think of the ending without that "blue" song invading my mind.
        I still rate it the best TV show I have seen.
        Of all the brilliant music in BB across the entire series, the absolute standout track for me was in the scene where Gustavo walks towards the nursing home to kill Hector.
        The soundtrack to that scene still sends a shiver down my spine, a beautifully haunting piece by a German electronic muso going by the stage name Apparat...and the aptly named score was called "Goodbye"...

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

bad is brilliant sentiments exactly.Real captivating stuff.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
            • Jan 2010

I watched the 1st series of True Detective earlier this year. It's fantastic, and I'd recommend it if you're into an unusual tale of crime and drama. Each season will also be an entirely different story, which keeps things fresh.

Lately I've only really been watching GoT and Bates motel. Other than that, I catch a few episodes of the Regular show and Adventure Time (both cartoons) fairly often, which provides some easy viewing. Some of you here may enjoy the show Archer as well. Again, a cartoon, but targeted at an adult audience.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Archer is hilarious.
              Strangely, the black chick excites me.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

I have to say "Rake" is a bit of a guilty pleasure.
                Though I'm convinced the USA version will be a failure.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                  Of all the brilliant music in BB across the entire series, the absolute standout track for me was in the scene where Gustavo walks towards the nursing home to kill Hector.
                  The soundtrack to that scene still sends a shiver down my spine, a beautifully haunting piece by a German electronic muso going by the stage name Apparat...and the aptly named score was called "Goodbye"...
                  I just listened to it. Well defined at "beautifully haunting".
                  I still have an ache after the end of this show!
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    I just listened to it. Well defined at "beautifully haunting".
                    I still have an ache after the end of this show!
                    My missus reckons she felt like something was missing in her life after we finished watching the series...lol

What about this one Risto...more catchy than the measles...

Breaking Bad OST - Out of time man - YouTube
                    Last edited by Phoenix; 05-21-2014, 05:38 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Totally catchy.

Heads up for a show called Fargo. Seems to have a devoted fan base. I haven't watched it yet but its next on the agenda.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                        • Nov 2009

I would recommend everyone to start watching Game of Thrones. This TV series is crazy good.

If you havent seen Godzilla I recommend it. I gave it a 8/10. I really didnt care for the human element story line ( Apart for Bryan Cranston) and I wanted more Godzilla on screen, but it is way better than that stupid 1998 Godzilla film done in New York. I give a 2/10.

http://godzillamovie.comhttps://www.facebook.com/GodzillaMovieIn theaters May 16th.In Summer 2014, the world's most revered monster is reborn as Warner Bros....
                        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

Godzilla will be the go next.
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Amphipolis
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2014

While zapping in Greek TV I suddenly fall on Lucy Liu and this guy analysing the name dispute (in a not Greek manner may I say). After a search it seems that this series (an American modern-day version of Sherlock Holms with a female Dr Watson) has a whole episode where the plot is related to the name dispute (I won't reveal the plot). If anyone's interested or watches the show this is Season 1, Episode 24.

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                              I would recommend everyone to start watching Game of Thrones. This TV series is crazy good.

If you havent seen Godzilla I recommend it. I gave it a 8/10. I really didnt care for the human element story line ( Apart for Bryan Cranston) and I wanted more Godzilla on screen, but it is way better than that stupid 1998 Godzilla film done in New York. I give a 2/10.
                              I watched Godzilla on blu ray the other night for the first time...
                              I enjoyed the special effects, particularly the audio effects in a home theatre environment.

At the moment, I'm working my way through S2 of 'House of Cards' (highly recommended) and S7 of 'Sons of Anarchy'

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
                                While zapping in Greek TV I suddenly fall on Lucy Liu and this guy analysing the name dispute (in a not Greek manner may I say). After a search it seems that this series (an American modern-day version of Sherlock Holms with a female Dr Watson) has a whole episode where the plot is related to the name dispute (I won't reveal the plot). If anyone's interested or watches the show this is Season 1, Episode 24.

I think I've seen that episode, came across it by accident...haven't seen any other episodes of the series.

Comment

Working...
                                X