X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daniel
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    Daniel, How is the youth going in SA? Do alot of the kids growing up know the Macedonian Language?
    What i see mainly are parents who speak Macedonian and children who will speak English back, which has led to them having an understanding of the language, although not enough to be fluent in speech or have any knowledge of the Cyrillic script. There are of course exceptions to this, though they are few.

The youth are very minimal at functions, although apparently the Christmas eve vecerinka attracts them in great numbers, so that is where i will strike. Hope to see as many of you there as posible.

Comment

• ZAS
      • May 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
      ZAS, None that are at the top of the pile, there are certain individuals who have their own opinions but they shouldnt be spreading their filth on us.

Daniel, How is the youth going in SA? Do alot of the kids growing up know the Macedonian Language?
      They should be EXPOSED in any CASE, SLAV GRUBS must be CONTAINED.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

If that's his attitude then The premier has to be made to apologise.If our people write & object that it is abject discrimination.Whether it's influence by the Greek lobby or the premiers stupidity to side with the greeks.We can complain about his discriminatory behaviour.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
          • Jan 2009

Mr rann, sa premier insults macedonians

I found this group in Facebook.. and you can see a video clip of Mr RANN spreading propaganda...wonder how much they are paying him..http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...d=320281760268

SOUTH AUSTRALIAN PREMIER INSULTS MACEDONIANS - DON'T MESS WITH US MR RANN!!Category:Organizations - Community OrganizationsDescription:At a public Hellenic Meeting, Mr Mike Rann who is thus Premier of South Australia, publicly displays hatred and racism towards the ethnic Macedonians in a way better than any greek racist ever has.
          What is shocking about this video is not Mr Rann's support for the greek community, which nobody has the right to question as it is every individuals right to choose who they support. The shocking truth behind this is that we now have a Premier from one of Australia's major States, South Australia publicly preaching hatred towards the ethnic Macedonians by referring to them with the offensive term "slavs" and new-comers to "greek Macedonian lands". It is obvious that Mr Rann has undergone some serious brainwashing tutorial lessons by the Greek (dare I say it- Racist anti-Macedonian) Diaspora. The ethnic Macedonians living in Australia are used to Politicians favouring Greek racist positions towards the ethnic Macedonians and the Republic of Macedonia, however Mr Mike Rann sought to it that he insults the Macedonians too. He would have received his greatly sought after greek votes just by saying he supports greek positions on the 'Macedonia naming dispute', but that wasn’t enough, he had to give us all a false history lesson and somehow proudly and loudly insult every ethnic Macedonian living in Australia and abroad.
          Mr Rann you should be ashamed of yourself, there is no room for racism in society today, especially not in Australian society, the true Macedonians will never forget or forgive you, the day will come when people like you will pay for the harassment and hatred you spread towards the peaceful Macedonian people and Macedonian Nation !
          Mr Rann you are a disgrace to the values of liberty and democracy, the values which say that everyone has the right to self determination. I am Macedonian and I will never be Greek, Slav, Bulgarian or anything but MACEDONIAN. Racists like you can preach hatred all they want but you will never take away what we have, you will never take away our Macedonian identity.

Learn some real history Mr Rann. www.historyofmacedonia.org
          The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Rogi
            • Sep 2008

Powerbroker or not, there's a scandal in the air and it's bubbling up like a balloon.

Comment

• Stojacanec
              • Dec 2009

Latest news that Mike Ranns main squeaze on the side Michelle Chantelois has passed a lie detector test with flying colours.

Do the math, her story is completly true without any lies. Mr Ranns denial is therefore full of lies.

This paints a picture of a sadistic individual that would use lies and deception to gain an advantage.

Comment

• Bratot
                • Sep 2008

I promise to introduce MrS Rann on a big door in our media if not for tomorrow than friday

Time to put light on this scandal!
                The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Is this something new with Rann (the Macedonian issue)?
                  If it is, it is time to do something about it while the iron is hot.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bratot
                    • Sep 2008

I have just sent the whole story, taking the circumstances it's after 2 a.m. in MK and the newspapers are already printed for tomorrow I expect to see this scandal on the tv news and the next day newspapers.

Take a sit and enjoy!
                    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Rogi
                      • Sep 2008

Risto,

What's going on in SA and the new Communist laws to deter online discussion about the elections?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Oh the Rann Government wanted to stop people from commenting on some online location. They banned anonymous posting. But there was an uproar and now have allowed it. Sleepy stuff.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• AMHRC
                          De-registered
                          • Sep 2009

AMHRC has begun an official complaints process

Thanks to everyone on MTO for making us aware of the South Australian Premier's bigoted remarks. The AMHRC today sent a letter to the Premier, informing him that we shall utilise the Federal Racial Discrimination Act (unfortunately the South Australian Racial Vilification Legislation contains a clause that prevents the legislation from being legally useful in this matter) in order to hold him to account for spreading hatred.

We shall post this letter for general viewing later today.

Regards,

AMHRC.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Good stuff AMHRC, exactly the prompt response required. Keep us informed.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Very good and very useful response. Thank you AMHRC.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti AMHRC

I totally agree people, something needs to be done here this is a Premier of a large state in Australia, it is a big problem for us thats for sure.

Keep us posted mate.
                                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

Working...
                                X