X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vicsinad
    • May 2011

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
    Geez you Americans sure have a weird sense of humour. I think you guys take the term "Punch Line" too literally...

Word of advice for anyone who happens to meet Vicsinad or Gocka in person, if they happen to utter the phrase "Let me tell you a Joke", I'd say that's your queue to either put your guard up or start running
    Hah. Well I guess my definition is if I can look back and laugh at it.

Comment

• vicsinad
      • May 2011

Originally posted by FoxTale View Post
      Reminds me of time I overheard this at my school once.
      Kid: So, your Macedonian, that means you're Arab right?"
      Other Kid: No . . .
      Most of the kids at my school think most of the Balkan countries (well, mostly Albania specifically) are in the Middle East and the Montenegro is in Africa. Which led to a lot of very dumb sounding insults going around.
      Haha. When I went to college, this girl thought Macedonia was in South America. Good teaching moment!

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
        Absolutely brilliant! You realize this is a sign? Do I have to spell it out for you? Okay fine if you insist. You have to run for office. Someone people just have this luck about them, you my friend might have that kind of luck. You are a good talker, seem charismatic, funny, relatable, seem to be well off, ...... older. You have all the makings of a successful politician.
        Unfortunately, I have a handicap. I know you haven't seen me in real life. But I suffer from a social affliction. You see, I am utterly gorgeous. People see me and do not believe I can be anything more than simply beautiful. It is a curse! I wish I could look like Phoenix and be ugly AF. People would take me seriously.

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
        Hold on.......carry the 2.......LOL you are only a couple years younger than my mother.
        Don't worry about carrying the 2. Just carry me! I am tired! Young, beautiful, buff and carefree at 50 now. Shoot me please.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
        X