X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stevce
    • Jan 2016

Viva Macedonia Culture & History || Да живее Македонија Култура и Исто&#

Hi guys, it is a good time to join this facebook group (Viva Macedonia Culture and History)
    Viktor Lilckic Adamsen has joined the group. He was director of archaeology after Pasco for 4 years. His expertise is in ancient Macedonian in the republic of Macedonia. He along with another professor discovered Staro Bonce, and also an unknown Macedonian town or fortress click here for link
    https://www.mkd.mk/kultura/vo-nekrop...dar-makedonski along with many other sites.

He has posted up heaps of photos and information and was cool enough to send me pictures and an article on the Macedonian tomb in Ohrid along with other Macedonian archaeology artifacts that predate Roman times. Zaev is not funding digs anymore and a lot of the project have been discontinued we new sites refusing to be given licenses to allow for exploration.
  • Liberator of Makedonija
    • Apr 2014

Does this group have any connection to the 'Viva Macedonia' of Živan Rendevski?
    I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Stevce
      • Jan 2016

Not sure liberator. If it does is it a good thing or a bad thing?

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
        • Apr 2014

I suppose that's subjective, depends on your opinion of the man
        I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

Working...
        X