X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by SirGeorge8600
    Hm I don't know how soccer works in Australia.

It doesn't give that sense that they are one. Greek nationalists wish to represent the Macedonians in northern Greece under a Greek flag. I will see if I can find something new.
    SirGeorge8600
    I appreciate your willingness to seek an alternative!
    The way I view Greek Nationalists is probably vastly different from your view, to me the only thing they are interested in doing is denying the existence of Macedonians, turning them into Greeks, claiming they were always Greek or that they self proclaim as Greeks - all unacceptable scenarios to me.
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Stojacanec
      • Dec 2009

Originally posted by SirGeorge8600
      How do you know these people were Greeks?
      I knew some of them personally, friends of friends.... They refuted anything remotely referencing to a Macedonia. And now hearing them speak is like watching jack the ripper turn into a born again christian.

I don't blame them for being confused. It wasn't very long before that they were getting used to being Greek.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

Controversial Knight: John Markovski 1995/96 - YouTube
        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• VMRO
          • Sep 2008

Preston Lions Metropolitan team

Hi boys, Preston lions have formed a Metropolitan team open to all ages.

training will be on tue and maybe Thursdays. Game day will be Sunday.

If anyone is interested or knows someone who might be interested please pm me or email [email protected]
          Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

I notice that the new Preston jerseys don't have the black stripe anymore, that's a shame and in my opinion they should've kept it.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• VMRO
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              I notice that the new Preston jerseys don't have the black stripe anymore, that's a shame and in my opinion they should've kept it.
              The Preston lions thirds team have the old school kits.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
                The Preston lions thirds team have the old school kits.

That's the one, reminds me of the old Preston days. Do they sell those jerseys anywhere like the social club or some local sports shop? I would like to probably buy some for my little cousins.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Can't be that old...they've got a website on there..
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                    That's the one, reminds me of the old Preston days. Do they sell those jerseys anywhere like the social club or some local sports shop? I would like to probably buy some for my little cousins.
                    Looks better than the seniors jersey. Nike too

Comment

• VMRO
                      • Sep 2008

SoM, you cannot buy them from a shop or the club, however if the team ever makes anymore i can keep you updated.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
                        SoM, you cannot buy them from a shop or the club, however if the team ever makes anymore i can keep you updated.
                        That would be good, thanks VMRO.

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                          • Apr 2014

Preston will be in the NPL soon enough
                          I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

The good old days

And Macedonians supporting Croats against Greeks:

South Melbourne Hellas vs Melbourne Croatia - During the heights of the tensions between Greeks and Macedonians in Melbourne, early 90's.

Comment

Working...
                            X