X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by JJAskiz View Post
    Has anyone heard about the new My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 movie coming out?...
    what are you doing watching that shit and promoting it here...?

Comment

• JJAskiz
      Banned
      • May 2015

I watched it on Foxtel when it was on because there was nothing else on. And I am not advertising it on here, I was just asking "If anyone else has seen them two movies?".

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by JJAskiz View Post
        I watched it on Foxtel when it was on because there was nothing else on. And I am not advertising it on here, I was just asking "If anyone else has seen them two movies?".
        If I see you posting about 'greek' yoghurt, 'greek' coffee or other 'malakalia'... you're in big fuckin' trouble...

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

I watched "True Romance" For the first time just yesterday. About 22 years late.
          It was made back in 1993.....knowing this before I played it, caused me to have doubts if I should watch it or not. Why the doubts? Well with todays technology and special effects coming a long way............so to fashion (hair styles and clothing were herendas back in 80/90s)
          I find most things coming from that period cringeworthy. But as soon as I read Quentin Tarantino had something to do with this movie....since I am a fan of his, I gave it a go and by the end i had no regrets. It also has a great cast.

I just want to show you my favourite scene.....probably my all time greatest movie scene which I did LOL.

By the way...... My convos with Greeks usually went like this but for a few changes .......you'll see what I mean

Last edited by Bill77; 07-14-2015, 07:15 AM.
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

The greeks don't need any movies to make them look like arse people.THey have ruined their economy to the point of no recovery.THey got nonsensical issues with their neighbours.Namely the name issue.THey can't accept the truth,they can't accept their fate
            with their debt.Who are they fooling but themselves.No the greeks don't need to make movies of themselves.As they have made themselves arseholes who have lost all credibility.Is there any credibility left to salvage,??THe greek govt is no better with their referendum to stamp the no vote on the whole greek nation.Now they changed their tune.Oh willing to cooperate and do as the eu has said??We don't need any greek movies hre.
            Last edited by George S.; 07-14-2015, 01:36 PM.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

By the way Vodafone has got this deal that you can watch for 3 moths on them free movies.Some of the internet cos have got flix movie deals.Sounds pretty appealing for the movie buffs.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• JJAskiz
                Banned
                • May 2015

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                By the way Vodafone has got this deal that you can watch for 3 moths on them free movies.Some of the internet cos have got flix movie deals.Sounds pretty appealing for the movie buffs.
                Yeah, I got NetFlix and Stan and I pay like $10 each month for the both of them to watch as many movies as I want on my PlayStation 3 or on my iPhone.

Comment

• JJAskiz
                  Banned
                  • May 2015

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                  If I see you posting about 'greek' yoghurt, 'greek' coffee or other 'malakalia'... you're in big fuckin' trouble...
                  Fark off!, I can post and say/talk about whatever I like online, freedom of speech.
                  Last edited by JJAskiz; 08-24-2015, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• JJAskiz
                    Banned
                    • May 2015

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                    The greeks don't need any movies to make them look like arse people.THey have ruined their economy to the point of no recovery.THey got nonsensical issues with their neighbours.Namely the name issue.THey can't accept the truth,they can't accept their fate
                    with their debt.Who are they fooling but themselves.No the greeks don't need to make movies of themselves.As they have made themselves arseholes who have lost all credibility.Is there any credibility left to salvage,??THe greek govt is no better with their referendum to stamp the no vote on the whole greek nation.Now they changed their tune.Oh willing to cooperate and do as the eu has said??We don't need any greek movies hre.

True that beh.

Comment

• JJAskiz
                      Banned
                      • May 2015

I went to the cinema with my cousin and my cousin's Mrs and we watched the new Hitman: 47 movie together and it was a pretty good movie. The new Hitman:47 movie had a lot more action in it but the last old Hitman movie had a better storyline and was more realistic then the new Hitman: 47 movie but I still have to admit that the new Hitman: 47 movie was pretty good too and worth watching if you are a fan of the Hitman games too.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

I enjoyed watching the 2 seasons of "Vikings" recently.
                        Great to see an Aussie in Travis Fimmel as the lead actor/plunderer/bossman. He has a big future in my opinion.

It is fun watching the clash of cultures and religions. The fight scenes are really gritty and I am sharpening my axe as we speak.

Definitely worth a watch.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          I enjoyed watching the 2 seasons of "Vikings" recently.
                          Great to see an Aussie in Travis Fimmel as the lead actor/plunderer/bossman. He has a big future in my opinion.

It is fun watching the clash of cultures and religions. The fight scenes are really gritty and I am sharpening my axe as we speak.

Definitely worth a watch.
                          Same. I was on uni break so I was just looking for something to watch on Netflix. I ended up finishing the first two seasons in a few weeks and found it quite entertaining. I`m just waiting for the third season to be uploaded onto Netflix now.

For me personally my favourite series has been 'Breaking Bad'. Not sure if anything can top that for me but I hear good things about 'Game of Thrones'. Plus they are filming in Macedonia for the upcoming season or something so maybe its worth a try.
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Just recently I finally finished off 'Boardwalk Empire'...
                            I'm a little bit disappointed in the ending but I guess it was a matter of time before Nucky's past caught up with him.
                            Loved Steve Buscemi as 'Nucky', the writers of the series did a nice job of retrospect, not only of the period but Nucky's past as well.
                            I also enjoyed the work of the gorgeous Gretchen Mol, as 'Gillian Darmody'.

Enjoyed S2 of 'Ray Donovan', Jon Voight absolutely makes that show, I think he's brilliant...S3 is parked on my Foxtel hard drive for a rainy day.

Polished off Season 1 of 'Veep' last week...loved it, right up my alley when it comes to comedy...Julia Louis-Dreyfus is great, also love the character 'Jonah' played by Timothy Simons...very funny.
                            I can see the inspiration for the ABC's 'Utopia' series...

I've been watching bits and pieces of 'Suits', really enjoy it...nice and light for a change of pace...

I have to complete the final installment of 'Mad Men' soon...Don keeps offering me smokes and whiskey and promises of wanton womanizing, pretty hard to say no...a man is only made of flesh and blood after all...

The better half dragged me off to the cinema a few weeks ago, almost kicking and screaming to a viewing of 'The Dressmaker'..I loved it...a bit of a dark comedy, the beautiful Kate Winslet and Sarah Snook added to the eye candy and a great role by Aussie icon, Judy Davis...beautiful cinematography and locations near my neck of the woods added to the appeal...a gem of a movie.

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                              Just recently I finally finished off 'Boardwalk Empire'...
                              I'm a little bit disappointed in the ending but I guess it was a matter of time before Nucky's past caught up with him.
                              Loved Steve Buscemi as 'Nucky', the writers of the series did a nice job of retrospect, not only of the period but Nucky's past as well.
                              I also enjoyed the work of the gorgeous Gretchen Mol, as 'Gillian Darmody'.

Enjoyed S2 of 'Ray Donovan', Jon Voight absolutely makes that show, I think he's brilliant...S3 is parked on my Foxtel hard drive for a rainy day.

Polished off Season 1 of 'Veep' last week...loved it, right up my alley when it comes to comedy...Julia Louis-Dreyfus is great, also love the character 'Jonah' played by Timothy Simons...very funny.
                              I can see the inspiration for the ABC's 'Utopia' series...

I've been watching bits and pieces of 'Suits', really enjoy it...nice and light for a change of pace...

I have to complete the final installment of 'Mad Men' soon...Don keeps offering me smokes and whiskey and promises of wanton womanizing, pretty hard to say no...a man is only made of flesh and blood after all...

The better half dragged me off to the cinema a few weeks ago, almost kicking and screaming to a viewing of 'The Dressmaker'..I loved it...a bit of a dark comedy, the beautiful Kate Winslet and Sarah Snook added to the eye candy and a great role by Aussie icon, Judy Davis...beautiful cinematography and locations near my neck of the woods added to the appeal...a gem of a movie.
                              Listen mate, I don't know what you've done with the old Phoenix but if you don't bring him back I'm going to send "Neo" from the Matrix, down the phone lines to beat the shit out of you!
                              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                                Listen mate, I don't know what you've done with the old Phoenix but if you don't bring him back I'm going to send "Neo" from the Matrix, down the phone lines to beat the shit out of you!
                                Go see the 'Dressmaker' mate...you'll love the frocks...

Comment

Working...
                                X