Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > General Discussions

Old 12-03-2018, 06:03 AM   #1
Momce Makedonce

Momce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud of
Default Mario's History Talks

Dont know how many of you have been following Mario's History Talks on Youtube which has popped up in the last couple months. He does a new video weekly about various Macedonian historical topics. Now from my research I have found out that he has links to UMD which is not a popular organisation on this forum, and I would agree with those notions. However his videos so far have been pretty informative and interesting.
I`ve linked the channel underneath for anyone wanting to have a look.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLz...jtX9cSg/videos

Last edited by Momce Makedonce; 12-03-2018 at 06:06 AM.
Momce Makedonce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 06:18 AM   #2
Karposh

Karposh is on a distinguished road

Thanks for sharing MM. Mario seems like an articulate and proud young Macedonian. I just saw one of his videos and I'll definitely be watching more.
Karposh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 06:40 AM   #3
Momce Makedonce

Momce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karposh View Post
Thanks for sharing MM. Mario seems like an articulate and proud young Macedonian. I just saw one of his videos and I'll definitely be watching more.
Thats alright Karposh, I know we all like our history here, especially Macedonian history, so thought it was worth sharing.
Old 12-03-2018, 07:54 AM   #4
Amphipolis

Amphipolis is on a distinguished road

I watched his view on etymology of Macedonia. Actually the Greek word for poppy flower was μήκων (mekon) which is the exact same root as in μήκος/μάκος (mekos/makos). The ancient Greek views on etymology of Macedonia are very strong (comparing to the modern ones) as they would have access to knowledge that is lost today, including the views and the language of the Macedonians.

==

Last edited by Amphipolis; 12-03-2018 at 07:57 AM.
Amphipolis is offline   Reply With Quote