Are you for EU and NATO membership by accepting the agreement between the RoM & RoG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tomche Makedonche
    • Oct 2011

Are you for EU and NATO membership by accepting the agreement between the RoM & RoG?

Are you for EU and NATO membership by accepting the agreement between the Republic of Macedonia (RoM) and the Republic of Greece (RoG)?
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio
  • Om3n
    • Feb 2009

When a forum straw poll has the same legitimacy as a national referendum.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

I voted yes. Now I can say I am a true Macedonian and nobody else understands what it is like to live in Macedonia. I beg for your pity. I might beg to delete this thread also.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Stojacanec
        • Dec 2009

I voted yes. I was entranced by the wording of the question.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
          • Jan 2009

Once FYROM changes its name and does not get blocked by other EU members and gets in the EU...... what will the status be of my new shiny bulgarian passport?

I spent a lot of money and even admitted my great grand dad was bulgarian to get it. It would be a shame to see it go in the bin

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
            Once FYROM changes its name and does not get blocked by other EU members and gets in the EU...... what will the status be of my new shiny bulgarian passport?(
            There will never be any shame in that. You needed it to survive at the time ..... at the kafana
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelagonija
              • Mar 2017

Not sure what the big fuss is about in regards to the question for the referendum, Zaejaban has publicly come out this week and stated that if the referendum is unsuccessful the “institutions” will decide for the sheeple..

“Zivot za site”

Comment

• JJAskiz
                Banned
                • May 2015

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
                Not sure what the big fuss is about in regards to the question for the referendum, Zaejaban has publicly come out this week and stated that if the referendum is unsuccessful the “institutions” will decide for the sheeple..

“Zivot za site”
                Can that even happen?, Is that even possible for a name change to happen via the Institutions if the Referendum for the Prespa Agreement and the Macedonian name change fails?, He can't do that, Can he?

Comment

• vicsinad
                  • May 2011

Originally posted by JJAskiz View Post
                  Can that even happen?, Is that even possible for a name change to happen via the Institutions if the Referendum for the Prespa Agreement and the Macedonian name change fails?, He can't do that, Can he?
                  In a normal functioning society, he shouldn't be able to.

But he can do whatever he wants so long as the people let him.

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

Are you for EU and...
                    Average citizen in RoM: Yes! Stop right there you had me sold at EU!

Comment

• Pelagonija
                      • Mar 2017

Yes

Comment

• JJAskiz
                        Banned
                        • May 2015

That is farked if they do that.

Comment

• Gocka
                          • Dec 2012

It would be, but it would also be normal by their standards.

Lets go over the highlight reel shall we.

Changed the name once before already to FYROM

Changed our Flag

Let Albanian terrorists shoot up western Macedonia and then gave the ring leaders amnesty and seats in parliament. One of those terrorists was even the Minster of defense, and now that same terrorist is speaker of the parliament. Who knows maybe president some day.

Signed a treaty with Bulgaria essentially admitting that we are a single people with the Bulgarians.

Changed signs and names all over western Macedonia to include Albanian.

Let Albanians build monuments in Macedonia to commemorate their killing of Macedonians.

Let Albanians address parliament in Albanian, this includes the speaker.

Made Albanian essentially a second official language in Macedonia.

I wont even go over the multitude of various thefts of public funds, corruption, and the like.

So really, is this really surprising, or even that bad?

That is farked if they do that.

Comment

Working...
                          X