• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spitfire
    Banned
    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Poligiros View Post
    Thanks for some valid answers on this discussion.

The topic of conversation revolved around the events of the Albanian insurgencies in 2001 on the Kosovo border, and the ethnic makeup of the bordering bases and patrols.

This bloke stated that the Serbian and Macedonian governments felt as though the US/UK govts totally supported the Albanian position and was acting in their interests. He stated that there was a large Hellenic armed force employed based on the Macedonian govt. directive, as Serbia and Macedonia trust the Hellenic agenda regarding the contentious border demarcation. If federalisation was to occur on the western Macedonia frontier, who do you think NATO US/UK would side with? Who would the Hellenic government side with?

As for the forum member statements regarding Turkey and the perceived threat to the Hellenic republic, logically nobody denies the military power of Turkey. Apart from the Turkish government, the majority of Turks are peaceful and European centric who wouldnt support aggression or war.

However, we are not afraid of the Turkish threat as there are millions of successful Hellenic nationalists and Philhellenes in the diaspora with vast lobbying and financial power that doubles the collective power of our nation. Also consider the large Turkic minorities, the ledger isnt as skewed as you might think.

Regards.
    I have relatives who have fought the turks, don't worry I know what they are. Sigouratzes only. Sorry about the greek slang, I don't know the english equivalent, it means someone who makes a move only after he is absolutely certain that his move will be successful.

So you are saying that the governments of Macedonia and Serbia trust Greece because Greece will not give concession for the greek troops to be involved.
    However those troops are under the command of the KFOR, and they have orders in case of a war.
    How can Greece affect these orders?

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

The turks will have you for breakfast.They are more powerfull than you are you can't fight them singlehanded.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Amphipolis what i said was true and i don't take it lightly.I did remember how your stupid govt violated macedonian airspace by flying its olympic airways over macedonian airspace.
        What right does your shit greek govt got to invade macedonian airspace.Who is threatened here you or us,?
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Amphipolis
          Banned
          • Aug 2014

Originally posted by George S. View Post
          Amphipolis what i said was true and i don't take it lightly.I did remember how your stupid govt violated macedonian airspace by flying its olympic airways over macedonian airspace.
          What right does your shit greek govt got to invade macedonian airspace.Who is threatened here you or us,?
          What on air are you talking about? Olympic Airways was an airline company which carried out commercial flights. If this is something about the embargo period, you'd better give a link, because I don't understand you.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

your airline olympic airways constantly incursed into macedonian airspace there was nothing the macedonian govt could do how do you stop a bully?
            There was a picture of people laughing whil'st flying over macedonian airspace.I'm pretty sure military jets from greece flew as well thumbing their nose at macedonian authorities.What i'm saying ONE DAY every DOG has it's day.We are going to have ours.It may take a hundred years,500 or a thousand years but we are going to get OUR REVENGE ON YOU and you are GOING TO pay dearly.
            Amphipolis you are just a dumb arse greek who doesn't know what it's govt is doing or is doing again and again.I call that sheer ignorance.
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Amphipolis
              Banned
              • Aug 2014

Originally posted by George S. View Post
              your airline olympic airways constantly incursed into macedonian airspace there was nothing the macedonian govt could do how do you stop a bully?
              There was a picture of people laughing whil'st flying over macedonian airspace.I'm pretty sure military jets from greece flew as well thumbing their nose at macedonian authorities.
              After some Google searches in Greek and English I still can't find anything relevant.

Comment

Working...
              X