X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VMRO
    • Sep 2008

Key and Peele - Macedonian vs Albanian Restaurant

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.
  • Volokin
    • Apr 2014

Why would a quite famous internet comedy duo do a sketch on a such a topic?

Wonder where that idea come from.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

They are so funny.
      That was funny.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Nikolaj
        • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Volokin View Post

Haha this is what I was wondering as well.

International comedy tour?

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Volokin View Post

The entire Balkan region is a treasure trove of comedic material...Greece alone could provide an almost inexhaustible supply of laughing matter to the worlds masses...
          One need look no further than the procession of greek clowns that pass through this forum each day...

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
            • Jan 2009

meh, it was ok. Bit over dramatized and over acted.

It makes Macedonians look like crazed nationalists - which is totally false as most Macedonians are piss weak submissive beta's, especially when around Albanians. Macedonians are the least nationalist out of the balkans. This video would of been more appropriate if it was about grks, albanians or serbs.

LOL at making macedonians look like arabs or indians. We spent the majority of the 90s with the negative stereotype of being evil oppressive communist slavs. Now we are seen as a bunch of asiatic backward peasants from asia.

Oh well maybe im just over reacting

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

very funny
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• VMRO
                • Sep 2008

I think it's hilarious, only flaw was the use of the ventliator in the clip.

The Albanians on the other hand had their communist flag, you could just see the Commie star in the vid.
                Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Gocka
                  • Dec 2012

It was funny.

My favorite part is when is says those sons of mother bitches, I've been saying it all day!

They do look like Arabs, but lets be fair, the two guys are black, so haha were they ever going to look Macedonian?

Its funny because this is common in the Balkans. Half of all cultural aspects are disputed. We do so many things almost exactly like our neighbors, and them with theirs, and yet we all always claim that ours is the original and everyone else stole it from us.

When you over dramatize it like this, it just makes the stupidity and irony more obvious.

They should have used more Macedonian words, all I heard was zdravo, dobro, ajvar, kajmak, and of course kebapi

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post

It makes Macedonians look like crazed nationalists - which is totally false as most Macedonians are piss weak submissive beta's, especially when around Albanians. Macedonians are the least nationalist out of the balkans. This video would of been more appropriate if it was about grks, albanians or serbs.

The least nationalistic in the Balkans? Maybe. I think Macedonians in a general sense are quite patriotic, as much as any of the other people from the Balkans or perhaps more. Nationalism differs from Patriotism in my opinion.
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Gocka
                      • Dec 2012

In general we are neither patriotic nor nationalistic.

We are nothing more than prideful, which is very different from the two terms above. We are by nature very prideful, so when naturally when a situation arises that challenges our pride we react, but that is pretty much where it ends. That is why we are neither patriotic nor nationalist.

Originally posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
                      The least nationalistic in the Balkans? Maybe. I think Macedonians in a general sense are quite patriotic, as much as any of the other people from the Balkans or perhaps more. Nationalism differs from Patriotism in my opinion.

Comment

• Constellation
                        • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                        The entire Balkan region is a treasure trove of comedic material...Greece alone could provide an almost inexhaustible supply of laughing matter to the worlds masses...
                        One need look no further than the procession of greek clowns that pass through this forum each day...
                        Very true.

Comment

Working...
                        X