X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Lavce what sort of macedonian music would soothe the beast.I like a nice melodious music.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
      • Nov 2009

I find that the old folklore songs evoke something inside me.
      Also Kavejavi oci i zeleni oci
      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

I'm sure you could take a bite of some of those old time singers.Makes you feel hungry with pride or you just want a happy home for them in your stomach.ha ha ha
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

Well some would have definitely been alright at a younger age
          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
            • Nov 2009

Kiril Meckevski-Solunskite atentatori

YouTube - ‪Kiril Meckevski-Solunskite atentatori.wmv‬‏

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
              • Nov 2009

Blaga Petreska - Majka rodi masko cedo (Pesna za Goce Delcev)

YouTube - ‪Blaga Petreska - Majka rodi masko cedo (Pesna za Goce Delcev)‬‏
              Last edited by lavce pelagonski; 05-30-2011, 09:53 AM.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

Goce Nikolovski - Pesna za Cento (Srede Skopje)

YouTube - ‪Goce Nikolovski - Pesna za Cento (Srede Skopje)‬‏
                Last edited by lavce pelagonski; 05-30-2011, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                  looks like someone changed the coding ovde?
                  http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

MK you mean it doesnt show up with a youtube screen on MTO because it works if you click on it.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

Well, it maybe a bit better (tidier) when we post several at once ie.

- YouTube Goce Nikolovski - Pesna za Cento (Srede Skopje)

The, main thing is "youtube" and the "name" of the video. Normally, when you post directly from youtube you don't see the name only the url address.

http:// --- youtube.com/watch?v=TaZwEDDOyvk&feature=channel_video_title (this option sucks that's why the coding)
                      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-31-2011, 03:54 AM.
                      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

Mk has any one thought of starting a thread of say macedonian music & then the copied version by greeks or bulgarians???It would be interesting to see how many songs are actually stolen.
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

There a many out there and the Bulgars a masters of trying to make it sound as Macedonian as possible but when you get geroj instead of heroj its obvious.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

what music does the lavce like.What music gives you the shakes.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

I"m not sure if this one has been posted yet. If it has, well lets put it up again.

YouTube - ‪MILE KUZMANOVSKI - ISPRAVI SE MAKEDONIJO‬‏
                              Last edited by Bill77; 06-22-2011, 07:06 AM.
                              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                                • Nov 2009

George this is the song which made me cry today, I am sure it will do the same to you when you start thinking of the pst.

YouTube - ‪Exodus over Macedonians by the Greeks - Song (Eng title)‬‏

Comment

Working...
                                X